Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a long time Patch and Kayla fan, I hate saying this...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a long time Patch and Kayla fan, I hate saying this...

But Steve is getting on my nerves, First he was cocky, smug and condescending with both Kayla and Justin (more so the latter). He acted like everyone should just reset to 2019 because that's where he was. He doesn't remember the last year, but Kayla and Justin lived it and can undo what they lived.

And then he wobbly voiced tells her they won't be together for her. I'm glad Kayla told him not to make her decisions for her. It's not his choice whether or how she forgives him or even considers him to blame and how she processes that. And if she does forgive him or get over it or whatever, she gets to decide whether that means she wants to be with him. If he can't deal with what he did, that's his choice. But framing it as telling Kayla she can't be with him for her sake is BS.

Icam! I am totally team Kayla on this. Plus i enjoy her with Justin! I know her and Steve will probably find their way back together, but i agree Steve took the coward way out. Just because he did some bad things when he wasnt even in control of his faculties means he can just bow out so easily on Kayla? I mean Marlena almost killed John too but neither John nor Marlena EVER doubted each other's love for one minute. Marlena knew she had a brain chip otherwise she would never attempt to kill John and John knew this as well. Why cant Steve have the same thought process? After 2 years of torment he just throws in the towel. I totally get Kayla's reaction and hope she lives her best life with Justin!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know about Steve's family when he was a child?

Steve will most likely be Kayla's destiny, but I LOVE her with Justin. They look so good together and much more suitable. An adorable doctor and a handsome attorney.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are boring watching wet paint dry. As Kayla said he's the safe option and that's not good.

Kayla hasn't been able to emote so much in a long time. I think she's just venting, as Justin said, and she still doesn't
    know that Justin is the one who told Steve all she said he wasn't ready to hear. Will Justin tell her or let her find out
    some other way?

I was hoping she wouldn't repeat the tired line of Steve being her past and Justin her future. That is a line of dialogue that
    I am sick of, but there are so many.​​​​​

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree completely. She doesn't know that Justin said the things he said to Steve doing a hatchet job on him but she will find out and I bet that's when she tells Justin to take a hike.

Steve has had 24 hours to comprehend the life has changed. It’s been 2 years for everyone else and one day for him. I don’t think he’s smug, he is really upset to hear about what he did as Stefano.

Comment

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      It didn’t feel like smugness to me, it felt like someone who woke up from a nap and found out his wife moved in with his brother -in-law because his sister died. He’s trying to make sense of his life.

• rkm137
      rkm137 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok... But If I woke up from a coma and was told that my husband was involved with my former sister-in-law and my brother was dead, I would hate it. I would be hurt. I would want to go back. But I wouldn't be dumb enough to assume that it could. Let alone treat everyone as if they had been treading water waiting for me. I wouldn't dismiss the relationship of my husband as if it was inconceivable choice would be other than me much less that the decision would be easy.

He was positively dripping with certainty. I would have preferred he focus and Adrienne's death for a minute.

• Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are right. All things considered I commend what he did after his talk with Justin. I think what Justin did was sneaky and weak by telling Steve what he did behind Kayla's back. Deep down he knows she belongs with Steve and that he is a consolation prize.

I really didn't like Steve asking Kayla about sleeping with Justin either. That was way out of bounds. I hope he tones down the caveman routine. It doesn't work anymore (for me anyway).

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree wholeheartedly.

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Icam, he had no business asking her that

Steve was always making choices for them. He broke up with her because he thought he was a worse choice than his brother, who claimed to love her. He broke up with her that time because his brother was dying and he wanted to give him reason to live. I'm 54, and the young woman I was 30 years ago was different in how she interacted with others. I expect Kayla to have changed - the "sweet innocent" she referred to when talking about herself was familiar to me - to being more unsure, to letting others chart your course and then years later knowing who you are, what you want, and having no time for bull****. It's a common story with my aged-group and gendered peers

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X