Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Gabi and Will

I saw this spoiler for Monday. April 27th:

Gabi tells Will about seeing Stefan's reflection in the storefront window.

I have a couple of thoughts about this: I love the fact that Gabi has somebody to confide in with Will. I think her life would be a lot easier if she would do that more often but I'm just glad she still can talk to him. Although Rafe and Sonny love her I think Will is-with the exception of Stefan of course- probably the one who fully accepts her unique sense of humor and hat's he remains ride or die with her.

Also I am hoping that maybe just maybe we may actually get a scene with Arianna, Will and Gabi. I mean I wouldn't expect Gabi to reveal something like that in front of her daughter but we can still get a moment before or after the conversation. I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy Sonny and Ari scenes as much anyone. But call me crazy since Gabi and Will are actually Ari's biological parents I don't think it's crazy that she have some screen time with the both of them.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Can't stand Gabi at all I will be FF through this

Comment

Finally! Gabi gets scenes with Will. If he says it can't be possible...

Comment

Thanks for this thread bro! I cant wait for the Gabi/Will scenes. I also hope we get to see Ari with them. I hate that we still havent seen Gabi with NuAri, its so ridiculous.

Comment

Someone needs to shoot Gabi and put and end to this wretched character. We had a nice break from her where I didn’t have to fast forward any of the show.

Comment

• CindyHaskins
          CindyHaskins
          Board Regular
          CindyHaskins commented
          Editing a comment
          I would to like to say that some one shooting gabi it is never going to happen and she belong on days rather you like or not.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985
          Senior Board Member
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not everyone hates her. I personally love Gabi.

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          I second your post Carly's Fan! I would cheer loudly if someone would finally put a life ending bullet in Gabi's head! So sick of this vile, unnecessary character!

Will's response: "He's probably been Rolf-erized."

Comment

Yay! I love Gabi and Will's relationship. They have a lot of history and support each other.

Comment

Will is the one in Gabi’s corner and has always not judged her. I feel this story is leading back to STABI.

Comment

Finally, Will and Gabi scenes although I still prefer Gabi and Sonny.

Will is too nice, Rafe still got his face too far up the Horton's butt to ever care for Gabi.

But Sonny, he loves her but always keeps it 100 with her. He tells her what she needs to her without coming off condescending or judgemental.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985
                Senior Board Member
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Along is to judgemental about everything. Will isn't and that makes him more enjoyable.

Will has Sami has a mom and Kate as a grandmother he's used to there schemes that's why he's not that bothered by gabi's schemes lol.

Comment

I love the relationship Gabi has with Will, in addition to Sony, Kate, Rafe and Stefan.

Comment

I'm glad that Gabi "sees" Stefan aka Jake first, kind of sort of, before Ben sees him. That's the way it should be IMO and of course she would be second-guessing herself whether or not she actually did.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X