Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Orpheus have Jordan released from Bayview ?"Theory mentioned"

I was just thinking is it possible that Orpheus is the one that got Jordan released from Bayview, I have always thought that someone paid a doctor to say she was sane. It would provide him a perfect cover for him to slip into town unnoticed becasue everyone would be concerned about her being on the loose and threatening to kill people and not noticed a supposedly.dead terrorist still alive. He also could told Evan where Jordan was when she was and he came to town to find her maybe she made some kind of deal with them she gave Orpheus the key he wanted and let Evan raise David and he would help her escape from the police by faking her death.

I was kind of wondering if the ISA supervisor who pulled the strings to get him released might have been Jordan and Ben's not so dead mother.

Clearly there is someone in a high place that protects Orpheus because he is carrying out their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
      I was kind of wondering if the ISA supervisor who pulled the strings to get him released might have been Jordan and Ben's not so dead mother.

Clearly there is someone in a high place that protects Orpheus because he is carrying out their agenda.
      No Pamela was not Ban and Jordan's mother, she really was killed by Jordan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X