Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlena- The all-time most tortured soap heroine

Who in the world has been more tortured than Marlena? Who has been kidnapped as much? Lasted five years as a hostage? Been through brainwashing? Been through Even a fraction of what Marlena has been through l... NO ONE!!!0

She didn’t even get a bite of strawberries John brought her before being scared shirtless again by the close proximity of a past kidnapper. I wasn’t watching then so forgive me if he wasn’t a kidnapper.

Comment

Viki Lord on OLTL was tortured but was tougher than Marlena at fighting back (imo)

Comment

So why didn't she leave by the door? She left it open. She could have walked out.

Comment

You would think after all these creeps show up at their house they would either move or at the very least have a peep hole in the dang door so they can see who is out there!

Comment

You would think she and John would have more security by now. By now brainwashed victims should tell their family and friends if I don't answer your call, something happened to me. I think Marlena was the only soap heroine to be possessed by the devil.

Comment

I think it's funny how John is always telling her he's "never going to let anyone hurt her ever again". Lol, yeah right!

Comment

You would think she would have learned some self-defense tactics by now.

Comment

Marlena / Deidre Hall is my favorite Soap Star. She will always be my favorite star. I watched before when she and the first Roman were married and had Eric and Sammy but I never connected with her as part of a couple until the mysterious stranger “The Pawn” came to Salem played by Drake who was eventually thought to be Roman. I loved those years in late 1980’s and even more in the 1990’s with Marlena and John and Stefano. Joseph M. made Stefano so vibrant I could not help but be charmed by him even though he was a bad guy. Yes I think Marlena has been the most tortured soap star but I love every minute of it.

I love Days the best as to me it has had some of the greatest couples in all of the Soaps. Bo and Hope, Shane and Kim, Steve and Kayla, Marlena and John, Marlena and Roman, Jack and Jennifer, Tony and Anna and right down to today’s couples I love Xander and Sarah, Abby and Chad and I even liked Stefan and Gabi. I will always love Days.

Comment

Marlena was also possessed by the devil & was the Salem stalker.

Comment

It's so far beyond time they moved on from torturing her. I like Marlena and DH is wonderful but what makes her so amazing that these men become obsessed with her and either want to be with her, torture her, or kill her?

And why is it after all this they still have zero security? John promising no one will ever hurt her again is laughable because he's failed to stop anyone yet. She always gets caught/kidnapped and he's always late to the party. And he's dumb about it too. Like that whole splitting up business when they went to trade Marlena for Kayla. He got knocked out - by Rolf! He's no protector. He's barely a rescuer. He charged into a drug lord's compound to save Chloe and instead had to be saved by her. It's a million wonders Marlena is alive today.

Comment

I absolutely love her and love rooting for the one and only Dr Marlena Evans. I’m glad the fake Stefano crap is over.

Comment

Originally posted by jam6242 View Post
                      You would think she would have learned some self-defense tactics by now.
                      One thing I loved about Hogan Shaffer was how he tried to make Marlena this strong independent woman. Once he left, it was back to the damsel in the destress, and John coming to the rescue.

Comment

• jam6242
                        jam6242
                        Contract Poster
                        jam6242 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree. That's the last time I really enjoyed her. Loved her in the 70s and 80s, but the 90s and beyond stories have lowered her IQ quite a bit.

I've always seen Marlena as weak. The main female characters on other soaps seem a lot stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
                        You would think after all these creeps show up at their house they would either move or at the very least have a peep hole in the dang door so they can see who is out there!
                        And since John was an ISA agent...........

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X