This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen wrapped too tight

It seems like Brady dealt with the baby's (supposed) death reasonably well over the past year but Kristen has still been unhinged the whole time, hiding behind a cloak of religious serenity, waiting to blow into full unhinged mode.

Well... Kristen is a fruit loop. All day, every day.

Comment

Brady dealt with it, Kristen ran from it. That's the big difference between them. He faced it and lived his life. She hid in a convent.

Hopefully this fake fragile persona will blow away soon and the wicked witch will reveal herself. I don't like cartoon villains, but this instantly forgiven maiden act is more than I can stomach. Especially as all her evil deeds are culminating in getting everything she wants.

Comment

Honestly I hope Sara goes out of her way to be cruel to Kristen and does everything in her power to drive Kristen insane.

It's about time that witch got what was coming to her.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
          Honestly I hope Sara goes out of her way to be cruel to Kristen and does everything in her power to drive Kristen insane.

It's about time that witch got what was coming to her.
          I could go for that. Kristen is unhinged crazy. She makes others suffer taking no responsibility for her actions, otherwise she'd be locked up or in the loony bin.

Comment

I called it. She's the same crazy lady she's always been.

Comment

Glad to see this post, I am not alone in my dislike of this character. Too bad the baby is hers.

Comment

LOL....no not wrapped too tight but I have loved her as decent. I know it will not last but I think she has been much more interesting and her performances so much better then the over the top villain stuff. That gets tiresome real fast. The same with Gabi, Kate, and even the overabundance of male villains. I know we have to have them but sometimes it is just too much. SH is a great actress period but her being decent has made me like her so much better!

Comment

Kristen was awful as a "decent" person. Weepy and ooc.

Comment

How did Haley die and what was the excuse they used so that Kristen was not convicted?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                      JackandJenfan
                      Scriptwriter
                      JackandJenfan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She fell down the stairs. Kristen didn't push her. She grabbed Kristen's arm and Kristen pulled it away, Haley lost balance and fell.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
                    Kristen was awful as a "decent" person. Weepy and ooc.
                    Not to mention she stood there and watched Stevano marry poor Marlena. That's so not Kristen.

Comment

Kristen is a terrible person and would make a horrible mother. I love Brady, but I do not want that precious baby to have Kristen as a mother.
                      She shows time and time again that the veneer is fake. Anytime anything rattles her she reverts back to cutthroat.
                      She wanted everyone's sympathy and forgiveness when she thought she lost her child ,but gave not a fig that Sarah and Eric lost theirs.
                      After everything she has done I can't stand the sight of her and now it feels so many people had to lose to have her win. She will get Brady and a baby after having to pretend to be Nicole to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by heavenlee1016 View Post
                        Kristen is a terrible person and would make a horrible mother. I love Brady, but I do not want that precious baby to have Kristen as a mother.
                        She shows time and time again that the veneer is fake. Anytime anything rattles her she reverts back to cutthroat.
                        She wanted everyone's sympathy and forgiveness when she thought she lost her child ,but gave not a fig that Sarah and Eric lost theirs.
                        After everything she has done I can't stand the sight of her and now it feels so many people had to lose to have her win. She will get Brady and a baby after having to pretend to be Nicole to do it.
                        I said all along her reaction regarding Sarah and Eric would be all too telling about the person she really is. Does she have the capacity to be even a little understanding that they're losing this child after raising her for a year? No, of course not. Because she's still the same witch who doesn't care about anyone but herself and could never extend a genuine ounce of sympathy to anyone unless it serves her purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

I said all along her reaction regarding Sarah and Eric would be all too telling about the person she really is. Does she have the capacity to be even a little understanding that they're losing this child after raising her for a year? No, of course not. Because she's still the same witch who doesn't care about anyone but herself and could never extend a genuine ounce of sympathy to anyone unless it serves her purposes.
                          Not to mention her blatant hypocrisy. Xander just gets away with it, she says. Yes, Kristen, like you did. How quickly she forgets she hired Xander in the first place to hold half of Salem hostage.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X