Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Justin considered a success as a lawyer?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Justin considered a success as a lawyer?

I don't recall him winning any cases. Has he?

He is a good human nature lawyer, but winning cases, well there is nothing much to give credit for. He could have solved the case regarding Gabi in 2018 and won. Same with Maggie now, that it could have been Summer who killed Adrienne.

Comment

People use him regardless.

Comment

No. I don't think he is a good lawyer. He loses many cases. Maybe he would be a better prosecutor.

Comment

Justin is a good man, but just an average attorney. He is too honest to be a top winning attorney. I have nothing against attorneys, several in my family, but it is, what it is.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just never saw him as successful but they seem to act like he is on Days. I just see his clients lose most of the time. I wasn't referring to him as a person just as a lawyer.

• CADY
        CADY
        Aspiring soap scribe
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        Days has to boost him as a good attorney. He is the only attorney left in Salem, with exception of District Attorney.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's true. They really need another lawyer too.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
      I don't recall him winning any cases. Has he?
      No, he is the new Mickey Horton

Comment

More competent than Mickey Horton. Less competent than Aiden Jennings or Melinda Trask.

Comment

When we see Justin in court, his opposition always gets the upper hand when the writers make Justin look unprepared or incompetent, it's a plot point which may make for more drama but It's always him up against a new lawyer whom they want to show case on the show, such as the likes of Belle (when she returned) or Ted (a new cast member they wanted to highlight). We hear the residents of Salem talk about Justin being the best lawyer in town but it is not how the writers present him to the audience.
        I remember many times when Justin was blindsided, usually in the judges chambers, it is ridiculous how they continue to makes him look bad.

I remember Justin as the sexy construction worker and the romantic singer who could play piano and guitar while serenading Adrienne.
        Maybe he should have taken his guitar instead of his briefcase to court.

Comment

As a lawyer, no. I always find myself laughing when they call him the greatest lawyer in town or some other such nonsense. He always loses,even in cases that an untrained monkey should be able to win.

The writers really aren't kind to him at all when it comes to his career.

Comment

He's a terrible lawyer. But Salem doesn't have a lot of other options...

Comment

Mickey was a lawyer. If I recall (and Jason47 probably knows more about it than I would), Mickey represented Susan Martin when she was charged with murdering David Martin, her husband. He actually got Susan off, along with assistance from his dad Tom Horton, by having her found "Not guilty by reason of insanity". Her son had died after he had fallen off of a swing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X