Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for David

I feel bad for David both his parents Jordan and Evan are dangerous killers she viciously killed her mother and unborn baby sibling Evan "killed" Jordan , his grandfather is Orpheus and step grandfather is Clyde Weston. Also let's not forget his uncle Ben Weston is the "NTK" It would seem he will probably end up being troubled kid but the good news is that he will probably end up being a good honest cop.
    Last edited by Skins 2008; April 18, 2020, 12:40 AM.

Think about Ari. Mother has been in prison, father has been in prison. Grandpa on mother's side in prison. Grandpa on father's side an alcoholic.

Comment

• wilson2012
      wilson2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will was in prison for a crime he didn’t commit and Gabi was in prison the second time for a crime she didn’t commit. First time well it’s not like it wasn’t unwarranted after everything Nick did to not just Gabi but also WilSon.

Every kid has a parent or relative who have committed crimes.

Comment

I feel bad for David too.. It's not his fault that his father murdered his mother or that his grandfather Orpheus is an attempted murder.

Comment

When David gets older.

Rafe: David it's time I told you about your real family. See your dad killed your mom. And your mom she killed HER mom when she was pregnant. Your mom's half-brother is a serial killer. Your mom's stepfather is a thug. Your dad's father is a terrorist.

David: Oh my god that's so horrible. I'm glad I was raised by you. Good thing we don't have killers in our family.

Rafe: Nope not a one. Well...your aunt Gabi killed her husband Nick. And my dad was a hitman. And I helped my ex-wife get rid of the guy we think was Stefano Dimera after she shot him a few times.

David: I don't know what to say.

Comment

Poor little David is a victim of constant turmoil and no stability. This innocent child deserves much better.

Comment

I feel bad for any baby/child that has to work on Days. Wasn't there a rule in Hollywood that children under a certain age couldn't work? Why would a parent give up a child for a roll on a Soap? Yeah, I know the answer.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Their parents don't give them up. They are there at the studio with them during filming.

I have thought about what very young kids think when the adult actors are crying or yelling. Older kids can understand acting. But I sometimes worry that the very little ones will be afraid. Makes me sad for them.

Comment

• Ammalie02
              Ammalie02 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, like when brady and Eric were trying to get out of that burning warehouse and nicole was trapped inside. Brady was holding holly while he and Kristin were screaming back and forth with each other and the look on that poor little girls face that played holly looked absolutely horrified and almost traumatized. She was genuinely crying and scared. I truly think she thought she was in danger and didnt understand it was acting. I felt so bad for her.

Originally posted by InYourFace View Post
            I feel bad for any baby/child that has to work on Days. Wasn't there a rule in Hollywood that children under a certain age couldn't work? Why would a parent give up a child for a roll on a Soap? Yeah, I know the answer.
            What?

Most roles of children on television are shared by twins so they only work a certain amount of hours.

And I don't think the infants are on set when there's loud/angry/dramatic scenes that could upset them.

And let's be honest parents probably like the little bit of money the show pays them...these parents are raising at the very least two children.

Comment

In addition to his murderous father, now deceased murderous psycho mother, fully psycho grandfather, ex-serial killer semi-sane uncle, he has a criminal adopted father, and Ciara, this poor kid is hooped.

Comment

Killing is a learned behavior so as long as Rafe is around to teach him well and give him good moral standards he'll be fine.

Comment

• SoapQuest
                  SoapQuest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  icyblue2034 IMO Rafe isn't a saint but he's certainly not Satan. As I said above he's had questionable moments but haven't they all. He loves David and it's healthy. The boy is cared for well and Rafe certainly protects him with his life. Would he have been better with a father who killed his mother, a grandfather who kills in general and an aunt who defends them? Not from where I sit.

skins2008 Do you really want Roman to raise another child at his age? The man has grown children he can't handle. Imagine him with a toddler.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, I was just using Roman as an example as someone who has better morals the Roman.

• SoapQuest
                  SoapQuest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nobody in that town has good morals but Rafe has taken good care of David since he agreed to take him. I don't see why that needs to change.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                In addition to his murderous father, now deceased murderous psycho mother, fully psycho grandfather, ex-serial killer semi-sane uncle, he has a criminal adopted father, and Ciara, this poor kid is hooped.
                Every time I saw Rafe with him yesterday talking about "my son" it made my skin crawl. Something about Rafe's possessive positioning with him really bothered me. He looked and sounded like the creepy one who didn't care what was best as long as he kept the kid. I get that Evan killed Jordan - by accident when she threatened to take his child away from him again - but I still would rather he have his own kid than Rafe. I don't know what he and Orpheus did, but so far all I've seen is an accidental killing of a woman who was psychotic with the murder of her own pregnant mother under her belt. A woman who repeatedly tried to murder Ciara - once while 5 or 6 months pregnant at least - because it would prove Ben was dangerous and get him locked up. Frankly if she's watching from her hot seat in hell she's probably disappointed her death didn't get him killed.

Seeing David with Rafe just feels wrong every time. If it can't be Evan, let it be his sister then. Just not Rafe.

Comment

And his wannabe adopted father help hide a dead body and frame another man for the crime, covered for a woman who shot her children’s dad, sister killed a man in cold blood and father was a hired assassin. David needs to run away and hide from everything Salem. That poor kid!

Comment

Rafe is the better option, maybe not the best option to take care of little David. Evan accidentally killed Jordan but he was going to let Ben die. Not that I care that much for Ben but it makes me wonder how great a guy Evan really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmer33 View Post
                      Rafe is the better option, maybe not the best option to take care of little David. Evan accidentally killed Jordan but he was going to let Ben die. Not that I care that much for Ben but it makes me wonder how great a guy Evan really is.
                      To be fair on that count, I'd easily guess more than half of Salem would have no problem letting a serial killer fry if it meant an accidental killer of a psychotic woman who threatened to keep him from his baby go free. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying based on morality among the characters most of Salem wouldn't have a problem with it. They would find that an acceptable trade off.

Comment

• Shimmer33
                        Shimmer33 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Abby accidentically killed Andre but people still call it murder. Evan knew when he tied a scarf around her throat and she was passing out that she could die so why is this accidental.

• Skins 2008
                        Skins 2008 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Jordan could still be alive though because it look like she gave him a signal to do it, this may have been a all a plot by her,Evan and Drpheus.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X