Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Monday, April 20th. Preview

Marlena is rattled with Orpheus's visit. Zoey has more bad news for Rafe. She wants full custody of David! Jennifer fears Orpheus being back in Salem. Jack to the rescue. Steve wants Kayla, to move on with Justin. Kayla does not appreciate Steve planning her future. Justin fears Kayla will choose him for the wrong reasons. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Wow! Just plain Wow! Monday is starting off with a bang! Marlena opening the door to Orpheus! Zoey suing for custody of her nephew David (crossing everything crossable she wins...in fact, I'm certain she will win)!

Comment

Poor Rafe. He should just give those people the child and find a woman to give him.a child of his own. Maybe the zoey woman.

Comment

• CADY
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        Their is definitely chemistry between Zoey & Rafe.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I saw that too! To bad Rafe is leaving the show. I think Zoey could be the right one for Rafe at last. ZoRa!

So glad that these stories are finally moving along. We needed a little air to breathe. I can't stand one more second of Nicole and Eric being sad d ddd.

I welcome the Orpheus family. Days needed to pivot away from the DiMeras as the town villains, It was getting really weak.

I got an extra little wave of excitement when I remembered (Is this still a SPOILER???) that Rafe/Galen was leaving. Nothing against the actor but its a nice insurance policy to know that hope and rafe are really and truly over. It's refreshing. Not that i'm some crazed hope fan but that coupling was just the worst.
      Last edited by SalemSwinger; April 18, 2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, I am a Hope fan, just not crazed. She and Rafe never fit, except as friends. I have liked Evan and Zoey, so far, but will have to wait to see
        what all the family is up to.

Well I have been watching this past week and the show once again seems like a real soap instead of a sci-fi disaster. I will be tuning in again unless there is a Marlena is possessed storyline

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, it has seemed more like a soap. Although I have enjoyed some of the more out there s/ls in the past, these latest ones didn't fill
        the bill for me.

Ron wasted several months on a brainwashing story that most fans don't like. I don't like his DID stories either. He should know by now that Days fans want to see family drama.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        If it's true, Ron is doing the same pattern again, but it's hidden for now. Ron should do something new than going in his old files. Maybe Days is encouraging him to do something new.
        Last edited by tiff5555; April 19, 2020, 03:38 PM.

• CADY
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        shome, I agree 100%. Hopefully, RC will stop the science fiction nonsense and give what majority of viewers want. Family drama!

If Kayla didn't want the decision made for her then she should have put on her big girl pants and decided already. Her crying and wringing her hands is getting very old. It's not fair of her to string Steve or Justin along. If she needs time tell them both to leave her alone to think and ask Justin to move out for the time being. She can't have them both. I'm over Kayla acting like she doesn't have a brain.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        It's been one week! A day or two on the show.

She never looks happy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X