Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Eliz, I feel sorry for you and others! This is a slap to the fans faces who loved this couple!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Oh Eliz, I feel sorry for you and others! This is a slap to the fans faces who loved this couple!
      Tiff, I don't understand your response to my post, why do you feel sorry for me and others and is it in a good way or bad way?

The rest of your post I don't understand either.

Comment

I believe when Justin first came to Salem he was a bit of jerk.

Comment

• *80's days fan
          *80's days fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't remember that, but it makes sense. It seemed to be a formula they used in the eighties to have the bad boy unexpectedly show a tender side. And no one was more tender than Justin with wounded Adrienne. A great story.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          He was a cocky womanizer back then but started to change after meeting Adrienne. She was great for him.

Originally posted by ElizBBrowning View Post

Tiff, I don't understand your response to my post, why do you feel sorry for me and others and is it in a good way or bad way?

The rest of your post I don't understand either.
        I feel bad that you lost your couple! You and a few here was rooting for them. I uh was not going by your current post, because I remember how much you and others loved Justin and Adrienne. It uh was not in bad way, but how Days did, well, it may put a sad face to the fans who loved them....I think.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate what they did to Adrienne. I hope she's alive so that everyone that loves her will be happy again.

Originally posted by Key View Post
        Kayla's a good example of the so-called "middle child syndrome." It's about birth order and family dynamics. She's the empathetic peacekeeper who has to hold it together while her siblings engage in their specialness and their drama. Big brother superhero Roman. Daddy's "best and brightest" (as he often called her) Kim. The youngest -- rebel Bo.
        You can get burned out from holding it together.
        She's also running a whole hospital by herself while the only other doctor, a Kimberly-type drama queen, is licking her self-inflicted wounds on a private jet...and the source of all Kayla's heartche is stretched out in a bed down the hall, rope-a-doping her every time she stops in to wear herself out emotionally.
        Prediction, she probably won't decide, Justin or Steve, until some weird conflict heats up and pops, after which it'll be another wedding, another HEA, and then Ava's back from the dead, lather/rinse/repeat.
        I love this.

It's sometimes thought that Patch was the one who most experienced the benefits of their relationship in the early days, in that she was the "sweet," "good" girl who helped him trust another human enough to open himself up and love and be loved.

But there was an upside for her, too: Instead of just being the well-behaved middle kid holding the family together, she got to walk on the wild side and have some drama of her own.

I know they had a deep connection and a once-in-a-lifetime love. But you don't always end up with the once-in-a-lifetime love. Look at Liz Taylor and Richard Burton! Sometimes you have to say goodbye to the drama, be thankful for what you got from it, and choose the more stable path. But will Kayla do this? I don't know.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kayla and Steve are forever. Justin will be history.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X