Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Evan's" sister

I was surprised at the end of today's show. Did I miss clues regarding Zoe's true identity? Was anyone else surprised?

I was not surprised I have been hearing rumors about her being Evan's sister. I was not surprised at the end at all.

Comment

Yes. She's a firebrand, bringing down all of the people going up against her. She shut Ben down, someone needs to.

Comment

No surprise there. I'm really liking Zoey.

Comment

I'm tired of Evan and Zoey.

Comment

I am really enjoying Zoey right now she is actually very interesting and I love that someone is not kissing Ben's butt. I do like Rafe but right now I am happy to watch her take down Rafe also. That is not his son and he never will be he has a father and he has a family.

Comment

I like Orpheus but his kids can go at any time.

Okay I sake that back. To be fair. EvanChristan is okay,. I don't dislike him. he just hasn't really grown on me. Today was only Zoe's second day so I'll give her a chance but she hasn't made the best first impression on me. She's come across as the overly antagonistic cold-fish type and that kind of character just seems one-note to me. But hopefully there's more to her. We'll just have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
            No surprise there. I'm really liking Zoey.
            Me too! Too bad they have her stuck in scenes with Rafe.

Comment

what packing crate did they get her character out of?

Comment

I knew that they were brother and sister when she put his hand on his shoulder. Just as I knew that Orpheus was not dead the last time, because they had a cop say that Orpheus was really dead this time. I love Days. I wonder who they will pair Zoey with. Eric/Brady/Eli/Rafe?

Comment

I recognized her yesterday as Britt from General Hospital. Now I see she'll be played by another actress starting May 14.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaBowman View Post
                  I recognized her yesterday as Britt from General Hospital. Now I see she'll be played by another actress starting May 14.
                  Oh no! I am really loving this actress as Zoey.

I really like the character. She is feisty, fresh and speaks her mind. I am assuming sooner or later she will say something that I don't like, but I am OK with that. I loved the way she shut down every argument people had against Evan/Christian. When she said that Ben should have gotten the death penalty when he killed three people, I cheered!

I hope the recast has as much fire as this actress.

Comment

• dee2
                    dee2
                    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope so, too. I have enjoyed watching this Zoey. I don't know if that will continue.

I am a big fan of this actress -- Kelly Thieabaud -- she was GREAT playing a feisty, not very moral character on GH. She brings ENERGY to scenes!

Comment

apparently she doesn't last long
                    https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/202...at-days-and-gh

Comment

Originally posted by LisaBowman View Post
                      Thank you ! I though I was losing it when she 'reminded' me of Britt. Pretty girl. But I can't stand Evan - especially that sulking mouth expression. He can go - now.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X