• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harmonica1985
    Senior Board Member
    • Sep 2019

What Kayla should have done

She should have told Steve and Justin that she needed time and space then either moved to the pub or asked Justin to move back to the mansion so she could make up her mind about this situation.

Thoughts?
  • lasagna
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2017

Haha. I have a funny idea. She could have asked Justin, since he can legally marry people, if he would perform the ceremony for her and Steve to get remarried.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that would be funny.
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Why should she move out of her own house that she bought?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay then ask Justin to move back to Victor's. She should have been able to think in private.
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

Kayla needs time in making this decision. She should not listen to anyone, including Justin & Steve. She has to follow her heart and instincts alone. Justin should move out of her home for now.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's exactly what I'm saying. Justin could go back to Victor's house for the time being and I don't believe Steve would begrudge her time to think things through. Kayla being wishy washy gave Justin the chance to manipulate the situation.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; April 17, 2020, 05:14 PM.
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

I agree, I think Kayla needs some time and space apart from BOTH Justin and Steve to decide which one her heart longs for more. I think BOTH guys are good hearted guys, neither guy is the bad guy here.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree she needs time alone. Justin didn't show himself as a good guy today.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Justin did absolutely nothing wrong today. He merely went to make it clear to Steve where he stood and how he wasn't gonna give up on Kayla.
  • Mopeds
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2016

I agree! (Though I like one of the guys for Kayla more than the other, I think she will be happier with the other,)

Comment

• Scha_Nich
      Senior Board Member
      • Jul 2011

I think we will find that Steve and Kayla are still married since he was not really himself when the papers were signed.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love that but I don't think it will happen that way.
    • Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

They all need a breather. Steve has to process everything. Kayla needs time to process it all an not make a quick decision. Justin needs to fully grieve and decide if Kayla is really worth the baggage that comes with her. I don’t mean that in a mean way because I like them together but with Steve around it’s complicated she’s divided now.
      Last edited by Emerald Greens; April 17, 2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! Even if she did decide to stay with Justin it's not like her love for Steve would ever die. She's very confused right now and time by herself would help her make a decision that doesn't come from feeling pressured by anyone. We all know how this will end anyway. They just have to draw it out for drama.
    • eileenregina
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

I agree with OP. Justin still co-habitating with Kayla will just make her feel more pressured. BTW, I usually like Justin but that was really low of him to go see Steve as he is recovering from brain surgery just to inform him of his intentions with Kayla. These are all middle-aged adults who are not in high school arguing over the prom queen. Grow Up! Justin appears very desperate and seeking re-assurance. Steve was wrong for asking Kayla if she had sex with Justin and Justin made things worse for her by staking his claim. The woman is not anyone's property for crying out loud.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are very right but with Kayla just wringing her hands and crying and not trying to decide I've become annoyed by her.
    • renie
      Recurring Poster
      • Mar 2013

Kayla asked for Jen's advice. What a laugh. Maybe Kayla could juggle both men like Jen did with Daniel and Jack. How well did that go, Jen???

Comment

• kteach
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2008

Kayla needs to live alone for a while. Then she could talk to Marlena...who dealt with Roman coming back not once, but twice making her torn between him and John. Or talk to Jen, who was torn between "I'm Back Jack" and Daniel. It's a shame that Bo is dead...he could share dealing with being torn between Billie and Hope. Or Eric, who bounced between Sara and "I'm Alive!" Nicole. Stop by the jail and ask Maggie how Mickey handled things when she returned from the dead and he was married to Bonnie. Or John and Kate who were engaged and Marlena and Roman returned from being in Gina's castle. I'm hard pressed to find a character who HASN'T had a dead/missing spouse show up once they've "fallen in love" again.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly! She should have already requested that Justin move out so she wasn't pressured by him in any way. He may not be in her face about it but h is presence in her home is pressure too.
      • 1sbkmcfan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2006

I hope we don't get another drawn out repeat like Jennifer's "let me date both Daniel and the returned-from-the-dead Jack and eventually I will choose which one of you I want."

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Jack wasn't back from the dead. He was held captive in Afghanistan.

• Karen73UK
          Karen73UK commented
          Editing a comment
          And Kayla is being a lot nicer and much more compassionate to Steve than Jennifer was to Jack.

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Karen73UK Facts! Jennifer was awful to Jack.
      • Key
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
        Why should she move out of her own house that she bought?
        Yes. That was a pretty nice cottage she had, what happened to it?

Comment

• ElizBBrowning
          Senior Board Member
          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by CADY View Post
          Kayla needs time in making this decision. She should not listen to anyone, including Justin & Steve. She has to follow her heart and instincts alone. Justin should move out of her home for now.
          Kayla has been telling Justin all about what was happening with Steve. Justin told her if she needed time with Steve that he would understand and step back. He recognized from the beginning that Kayla was having trouble dealing with her inner strength, probably because he too was dealing with his. We all saw him expressing to others how he felt he might lose Kayla to Steve, this man is no dummy, he's already lost his soul mate and definately knows Steve is Kayla's soul mate.

All I saw was Kayla encouraging him to stay with her. She keeps telling him how understanding, wonderful and patient he is and she wants to take him up on his offer to make dinner for her, she could have stayed at the hospital another night but she chose to go home with Justin, what's a guy in love suppose to do?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            It feels like she wants both and she can't have that. She will have to truly decide at some point.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X