Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Zoey can neutralize Ben

Noone ever pressed charges against Ben, after he got violent with them; Ciara, of course, minimizes it every time; noone
    will try to beat Ben, after he goes pyscho; he states that Ciara is what stops him, so one day Ciara might not
    be around to babysit him. Maybe Zoey can take care of Mr. Weston.
    Moore ideas
    Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
    Last edited by Moore ideas; April 18, 2020, 04:31 PM. Reason: Bypassing language filter.

As much as I would like that they'll probably make her obsessed with him.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Could happen. She might be the fly in the Cin ointment.

Shouldn't she focus on her own family they are dangerous criminals. Yes Ben is far from perfect but she sounds ridiculous acting like they are innocent victims. Sorry have no use for her anymore than Evan they are useless characters. At least Evans dad is interesting even if he is a bad guy. I'm rooting for Ben and rafe here.

Comment

Once again Ciara fluffed off seeing Ben's violent side. He actually resorted to violent, brutal choking to stop someone and proceeded to act like he is superior to Evan, when what Ben did is a thousand times worse. When will Ciara get it, this guy still has that violent nature in him? I guess he needs Ciara to be by his side constantly to prevent him from killing someone. I'm sure Zoey, Evan and everyone else that is against Ben, will eventually be made to look stupid or just plain nuts and evil, so Ben can look like the big hero again.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben would have killed Evan if Ciara hadn't stopped him but all she indicated to Rafe was that she had told Ben she wasn't going to lose
        him again. He needs her hand cuffed to him if he isn't eventually going to hurt someone.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina
        Contract Poster
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        The sad truth is though, one day it could be her he goes off on. Who wants a life being a babysitter to a violent, easily triggered serial killer??

• dee2
        dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        eileenregina
        Contract Poster
        eileenregina Ciara thrives on everything Ben. She just sees one thing, Ben. Someone needs to turn the tables on him when he goes off
        like that.

Evan is a scumbag and so is his sister.

Comment

• cali815
        cali815
        Board Regular
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben is a bigger scumbag by sheer number of people hurt and killed (and motive for what he did). Evan may have got close to David under false pretenses but he did it to be close to his son. If Evan deserved a throat grab then Ben deserved the death penalty he was about to get.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        The thread is about Ben's actions toward Evan, the guy who set him up. Evan is not a crusading avenger. Evan KILLED a woman, And he let someone else take the fall for it. So I enjoyed seeing the creep choked down....schadenfreude at its finest. (I mean, if Evan wanted to set up a fellow scumbag up in the future, use his new expertise, why not Mr X, the babyswitcher?)
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Last edited by Elle23276; April 18, 2020, 12:26 AM.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina
        Contract Poster
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        And Ben killed people also - an innocent girl, who was Rafe's half-sister BTW and another woman who had done nothing to him. He is a serial killer. He technically killed Will, set the bed with Abby and Chad in it on fire while he grabbed their son and took off. I would say both Ben and Evan are dangerous and one is as bad as the other.

I am loving Zoey right now and I do hope she can neutralize Ben. She is great. I love that she is a lawyer and there is nothing crazy about her yet. I am enjoying Evan a little more lately also.

Comment

• cali815
        cali815
        Board Regular
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but it is not like Ben actually did time for his crimes that equaled the seriousness/impact. of his actions. Seriously, he would have gotten the death penalty or life in prison for his crimes (or even life in a prison for the criminally insane). The fact that others on the show didn't serve enough time for their (sometimes much lesser) crimes, doesn't make that any less true.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Neither has another serious Salem criminal. The writing tells us that Ben was, and still is, mentally ill. So was Jordan. And Claire. Was Evan? Is Xander? Xander has killed. And attempted to kill, or simply left to die, mostly women. His crimes are way up there with the best that Salem's criminals have to offer. Only difference is, Vic protects him....and now they're propping him to romantic lead status. So I'm expecting all that to be minimized or even negated completely.

• cali815
        cali815
        Board Regular
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        Evan/Christian says that Jordan's taking his son away and her behavior when he confronted him made him "snap." The written story indicated that Abby's infidelity with Chad let Ben to "snap." So maybe Evan's insanity was temporary. At least it was limited to one person not more.

Sorry zoey isn’t going to anything to Ben

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's right. She's not strong enough.

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Zoey is more than strong enough to destroy Ben. She should just think like a serial killer does that is the way to get into a serial killer's mind.

• Janaeeđź’‹
        Janaeeđź’‹
        Newcomer
        Janaeeđź’‹ commented
        Editing a comment
        She’s not gonna do anything to Ben and y’all are giving her too much credit and she’s here for Rafe so yeah

Zoey is putting all the people of Salem in the corner. This woman is fierce. I might just start rooting for her.

Comment

• Clementine15
        Clementine15
        Contract Poster
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fierce is a good way to describe her. Kelly is a powerhouse actress and very beautiful.l am so happy to see her on Days and will enjoy every moment. She brings a quality of being ALIVE, on fire, just electric, really! Don't know any other way to describe her.

She called Ben out on his hypocrisy. I loved to see it.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X