• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days live discussion 4/17/2020

What do you think about today's days of our lives

i don't know what to think. right now i'm missing it because of the news

Comment

Justin and Steve. Steve wanted to give Sonny his condolences and is so sorry he wasn't there to grieve with everyone else. Justin thanks him, he knows how much Steve loved Adrienne; Justin knows Steve has had a lot to deal with, with everything that has happened in the last 24 hours, but he is there to talk about Kayla; Marlena wakes up and asks what time it is. John was watching her sleep He says he wanted her to sleep in, she says she has a lot to do today. he brings her breakfast and tells her about Milo Harp; Orpheus in Rafe's house, Rafe tells him "move and I put a bullet between your eyes" Ben choking Evan while Ciara screams Ben don't; Marlena in shock, she was there when he was shot, he was pronounced dead. Rafe putting Orpheus in handcuffs, asking how he escaped federal prison? Orpheus says you are behind the times; Orpheus calls Rafe detective and Rafe tells him its commissioner. "Are you sure you're up to the job?"; Ben Chocking Evan and Enjoying it; Ciara screaming stop. He stops when Evan falls to the ground; Evan calls him a psycho and he turns to choke him again; Ben tells Ciara to leave and she doesn't want to but of course she does; Kayla tells Jen can you believe Steve asked me if I slept with Justin last night?? Jen is shocked. Kayla says Steve took it as confirmation I want to be with him and not Justin; Kayla says, after all, we went thru I had Steve in a box marked "past great loves" and now he's back. Justin is future love, Justin is so good to her, but she's leaving everyone waiting; Justin says Sonny told me you were going to fight for Kayla - she is definitely worth fighting for. Maybe the right thing to do is whats best for Kayla? Steve says and you think that's you? Justin does; Steve reminds him he and Kayla were married, have kids. Justin says I know your story with Kayla - I am here to tell you mine; Justin tells Steve Kayla was lost after you disappeared. Steve interrupts he didn't disappear but Justin says please, let me tell my story; Justin says Kayla was lost and then when Adrienne died, it was like I stepped off a cliff - freefall. Steve guesses Kayla was there, she is always there for someone in need;

Justin tells him Kayla would stop by with coffee for him before work. He would give her extra lasagna he made. He found jazz tickets he had, he was going to talk Adrienne into going even tho she hated jazz; He asked Kayla to go see the concert, and when they left they were together, even tho they didn't realize it. It wasn't like when the hero swings in and rescues the heroine, but it was a rescue nonetheless. Countless little rescues; Justin says they saved each other from heartache and loneliness, that's what brought them together. Kayla tells Jen that Justin has saved her in thousands of ways, he is so patient, and understanding and kind; Kayla tells Jen she was right, Steve came back when we said our vows, he remembered them all. Jen points out she keeps talking about how Steve and Justin feel, how about how she feels?; Rafe all mad on the phone, Eli o/s telling him that the kidnapping charges are dropped. Rafe wants to bring him in for breaking and entering but the ISA said no. Orpheus smirks; John tells Marlena that the ISA thought Orpheus was too important, they gave him full immunity for all his crimes against Marlena and Kayla and everyone else; Ben tells Evan to get up before he chokes him again. He says Evan has no rights to David cause he murdered someone; John tells Marlena that Evan is Orpheus' son, but he is in jail now. Marlena worries he'll make a deal and get out. "You're safe sweetheart, and I'm always going to protect you.";

Kayla doesn't know how she feels - is that a possibility? With Steve, it was this crazy love and all this history, with Justin it's safe and happy. Jen asks when you close your eyes and see your future, who is by your side? Kayla honestly doesn't know; Kayla never thought in her whole life she'd have to choose between Steve Johnson and another man, but Justin has made that choice very difficult; Steve knows what it's like to fall in love with Kayla Johnson, but he is back now and she is his wife. Justin points out "ex-wife" and Steve says that document won't stand up in court and you know it;

Comment

from what chabby lover says at least this isn't a kristen episode i'm missing right now

Comment

Justin says Steve has a lot to make up to people, Stevano did a lot of bad things. Steve knows, he has to make it up to John and Marlena. Justin says and Kayla!!; John and Marlena cuddling, he hates to leave but wants to check on Steve. Marlena tells him to go, he is your best friend. John worried about leaving her alone; Marlena says its ok, I am having a lot of work sent over; John goes to shower and Marlena says great, Orpheus is back and Evan is his son...; Evan says Ben is not someone to say he's not fit as a father - he is some role model, the necktie killer. Ben says you're right but Rafe is a great dad and I am going to make sure it stays that way; Rafe uncuffs Orpheus, doesn't understand why the ISA says he is untouchable. Orpheus says I don't know why you're so mad; He is bummed the little rugrat isn't there. He is amenable to a visitation schedule. Rafe says never; Rafe tells Orpheus you aren't getting anywhere near my son; Orpheus says here's Davey boy! Ciara smirks I know who you are - and he says I know who you are too "Hope Brady's little brat." Ciara puffs up her chest and says I won't let you touch this boy; Rafe tells him if he doesn't leave he will put a bullet in him, he doesn't care about the ISA. Orpheus says see you kid; Evan says I am not going to let some psychopath much less anyone else come between me and my kid. Ben says I just had my hands around your throat you are going to threaten me?; Zoey comes up and shouts get away from my client. Evan smiles; Steve insists Justin tells him what he did, so he tells Steve he got shot and took Kayla hostage, her life for Marlena. Justin says he was ruthless, brutal, locked us in a boobytrapped room and gassed us. Kayla almost died; Steve really upset says he would NEVER try to kill Kayla. John comes in and Justin says "If you don't believe me, ask John. I gotta go." Steve looks at John, devastated; Jen says to let your heart lead you or something; Justin walks up to them; Steve says tell me its not true, tell me I didn't try to kill Kayla. John says I am afraid you did, don't beat yourself up, I've been to that place. I know all about the guilt that comes with being Stefano's pawn; "Doc and I understand - you are as much a victim as we are. No one's blaming you, partner."; Steve wonders how Kayla can look at him now. Jen says hi to Justin and then is all look at the time gotta go;

Justin has something to tell Kayla about her and Steve; Marlena has a flashback to being tied up with Kayla and Orpheus telling them when he gets back the real fun begins; Ciara settled David down with his fav snack, toy, and movie.; Ciara says "The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the twisted tree."; Rafe immediately asks Ben didn't get violent, did he; Ciara says Evan is David's father, he is going to find out eventually. Isn't it better coming from you?; Ben calls Evan a murderer. Zoey says as are you, Mr. Weston. She tells him and his "gun-toting bae" to stop harassing her client or she'll file charges; Ben tells Zoey you want to help your client - tell him to keep his mouth shut and stay away from my nephew; Evan starts to go after Ben but Zoey stops him, do I have to remind you of your temper has gotten you in trouble more than once? Evan isn't afraid of Ben but she says you should be afraid of Rafe. It won't take much for him to throw you back in jail; Ben comes back to the hotel they can afford with no jobs. He says he is an idiot for going off like that. They make out.; Ciara tells Ben Orpheus was there; Marlena tells herself she is safe, Orpheus can't get her. She has a flashback to Orpheus locking her in the coffin as Kayla yells from the other one. Marlena crying"don't do it!! I have a family";; John assures Steve that Kayla doesn't blame him for anything he did as Stevano. Steve isn't sure and John says hey are you sure you got your memory back? Did you forget how much Kayla loves you?;

Kayla says this isn't a good time. Justin says I just wanna say that just because I am not pressuring you doesn't me I don't want to be with you. "I love the hell out of you." He says this isn't pressure, it's just the truth.

Comment

Justin tells her "You are my hero Kayla Brady. And I like to think that I am yours. And there is nothing I want more than for us to keep saving each other for the rest of our lives."; John left Steve's room, he is on the phone. He says "what about Orpheus?? He's free??" Orpheus at Marlena's door.; Zoey asks Evan are you sure you're ok? He says thanks for having my back. "That's what big sisters do for little brothers." Ciara and Ben talking like they own David; Rafe playing with David, says there's something we have to talk about, ok? David says "ok"; Justin at Julie's Place, he sees Jen. Jen asks how he is? He says I took a stand, I made it clear. Does she wanna be with me or Steve?; Kayla comes in and Steve says Hi, I thought I scared you away. She says all my years with an ISA agent, I don't scare easily; Steve is sorry he asked her about sleeping with Justin, he was way out of line. She says the situation is untenable for everyone so she made a decision.SHOW OVER

Comment

thank gods this was a non kristen episode that was mostly missed on tv today

Comment

Thanks Chabbylover. Marlena is going to contend with another arch villain already. Viewers have barely come up for air after Stevano. Too much repetition.
                LadyCanuck
                Contract Poster
                Last edited by LadyCanuck; April 17, 2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Do these writers know how to write really new stories? He might go after Rafe this time. I read a long time ago that John and Marlena would be involved in the Evan story.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCanuck View Post
                  Thanks Chabbylover. Marlena is going to contend with another arch villain already. Viewers have barely come up for air after Stevano. Too much repetition.
                  I'm not surprised it was only a matter of time that Orpheus went after Marlena, after Stefano he is her worst nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

I'm not surprised it was only a matter of time that Orpheus went after Marlena, after Stefano he is her worst nightmare.
                    Yeah they have history but I could do without another Perils of Pauline Marlena story since it is right on the heels of the same type of story that played out front burner for the last 6 months. Add in that Marlena's double Hattie figured into that story and it's overkill imo. Back burner for a bit.

Edited to add: Doesn't he have history with Jennifer and Jack to some extent? How about making them more of a focal point for a change.
                    LadyCanuck
                    Contract Poster
                    Last edited by LadyCanuck; April 19, 2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCanuck View Post

Yeah they have history but I could do without another Perils of Pauline Marlena story since it is right on the heels of the same type of story that played out front burner for the last 6 months. Add in that Marlena's double Hattie figured into that story and it's overkill imo. Back burner for a bit.

Edited to add: Doesn't he have history with Jennifer and Jack to some extent? How about making them more of a focal point for a change.
                      Yes but he has more history with Parch and Kayla which goes all the way back to 1986 his history with Jennifer is just recent. makes more sense for him to go after Kayla to get revenge against Patch.

Comment

Justin played his manipulation game very well. I'm sure he knew that Steve's greatest fear has always been physically harming Kayla because of how Duke was when Steve was a child. I also noticed that Justin didn't tell Kayla every detail about the conversation. I was so glad John came in and was able to comfort Steve. I pray John punches Justin at some point for what he did. Justin was at one time a good guy but now he's definitely not that good guy anymore.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X