Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will NEVER happen its one of the few sure things in life...

Death, Taxes and RKK never returning to Days.

That being said they shouldn't have trashed Aiden but I'd welcome Patrick back I thought they were good together or a recast Dr. Baker even.

Comment

There is no reason for RKK to ever come back!

Comment

• mahdi
        mahdi commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't mind Patrick, but I'm afraid I never saw any chemistry whatsoever between Hope and Patrick.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
      How about Vargas or Patrick Lockheart? I would love to see her and Ted Laurent together. Oh well, Hope needs to deal with her present situation before having a love life. Too bad Dr. Baker cannot come back to town to help Hope. I am just glad we have Hope back.
      I loved Vargas as a match for Hope- good looking, age appropriate, and a bad boy who could be redeemed, but the show screwed up and let him go. I doubt Ron is even aware this character existed, but it'd be great if they could bring the character (and preferably the same actor) back.

Comment

I’ll pass. Especially if he’s back as Bo.

Comment

They are not bringing him back anymore than they will Jack Number two.

Comment

I never liked Aiden and Hope at all but I didn’t think there was any reason to ruin Aiden and Chase. Aiden could have been paired with any number of characters.

I don’t who she would be good with. No to having a relationship with her therapist there are enough ethical issues on the show as it is.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X