Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli and Lani back as cops

I just can't overstate how much I loved the fact that their first moments as cops involved the release of Evan and Orpheus. I mean, Lani being reinstated already made Salem a less safe place, but watching those two struggle as Zoe ran circles around them and Rafe was fun. Of course Rafe is the last person I want the kid with and hopefully Evan is realizing Sonny was making up lies just so he'd turn himself in. Still, it was fun watching them restart their careers being outmaneuvered.

Also couldn't help but when they suggested assigning themselves to tail Evan again. Because they did such a bang up job the first time. Truth be told though, I prefer Eli as commissioner to Rafe even if he is susceptible to the same corruption. Lani, however, has no business being a cop. She's proven she can't handle it. Maybe on desk duty.

Actually Rafe should have been the commissioner because he knows the town more Or maybe Abe, but he is mayor again and always will be. Don't care much of ELANI back as cops...they went back to the background fast. Would have wanted drama with Gabi being pregnant by Eli. Too bad, it is a missed opportunity. Plus, don't know what's going to happen with Rafe later. I feel a lot are going to miss him. Not because of the stories, but he was pushed hard by Days. I personally did not liked him because I wanted EJAMI, but he grew on me after 2014.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      I won’t miss Rafe. But I do like him better not that he is not sucking the life out of Hope.

I don't mind Eli and Lani being back on the force but I HATE them being so buddy-buddy with Rafe. They have nothing but contempt for his sister and yeah they are entitled to feel that way but it makes Rafe look like he's choosing them over Gabi, which only makes her feel she can't turn to him. Sure be professional and civil but they don't need to be best friends.

Comment

• Estefan0
      Estefan0
      Recurring Poster
      Estefan0 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t think that Rafe should necessarily throw out his friendship with Lani and Eli over his sister’s own wrongdoing :/ it would be different if Eli and Lani were out for Gabi’s blood but since they’re not and everyone seems to be moving on from it, I don’t see anything wrong with resuming things the way they were before. If anything, it’d be unfair of Eli and Lani to distance themselves from Rafe because of something his sister did!

Also - totally irrelevant - but for the first 3 seconds Zoe appeared I thought she was Gabi! I was expecting some real juicy scenes until I realized she wasn’t 😂

Zoey did run rings around all three of them.😀

Comment

• Elle23276
      Elle23276
      Board Regular
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      She sure did. I guess their pack mentality didn't work. The shield only goes so far.....more Salem PD dumbness.

I never watch the show at home and one day I happened to be home. My hubby that doesn't watch Days walks in....(it just happens to be the Eli and Lani getting back together scene) watches for a few minutes and starts ad lib over them ..and says "I'm a bad actor.. No I'm the bad actor... No I'm the worst actor." I was laughing so hard that I didn't even have to fast forward them.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eli has a frown on his face more often than not, like he's forever in a bad mood.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, my son did that with Sonny. Days have some bad actors. Maybe that is why they are forth place.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276
      Board Regular
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      A frown on his face? I'd have one too if I was wondering where I could derive some chemistry, or excitement, for the pairing I'm part of. Poor guy.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
    I just can't overstate how much I loved the fact that their first moments as cops involved the release of Evan and Orpheus. I mean, Lani being reinstated already made Salem a less safe place, but watching those two struggle as Zoe ran circles around them and Rafe was fun. Of course Rafe is the last person I want the kid with and hopefully Evan is realizing Sonny was making up lies just so he'd turn himself in. Still, it was fun watching them restart their careers being outmaneuvered.

Also couldn't help but when they suggested assigning themselves to tail Evan again. Because they did such a bang up job the first time. Truth be told though, I prefer Eli as commissioner to Rafe even if he is susceptible to the same corruption. Lani, however, has no business being a cop. She's proven she can't handle it. Maybe on desk duty.
    Lani deserves her life back and her job. She should have acted sooner on the Gabi situation but in the end Lani came out smelling like a rose. She didn't have to beg for her job back like someone else will probably have to. It was gift wrapped and handed to her.

Comment

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond
      Senior Board Member
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      icyblue2034
      Aspiring soap scribe
      icyblue2034 The whole thing started with a woman risking her freedom and years away from her daughter over a man so it might as well end as stupid as it started.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      A man is always the reason to do anything. A man can kidnap a woman and threatened to mangle her and she will call him the love of her life. Lani is not different it appears

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond
      Senior Board Member
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby_fan
      Abby_fan A man can send you to prison and never apologize for it and suddenly you can't live without him. A lot can happen because of a man. LOL.

Yes, the SPD is a joke. Orpheus sitting on the commish couch was a hoot.

But it is nice to see Sal and Lamon getting air time. Keep it up Ron!

Comment

• Elle23276
      Elle23276
      Board Regular
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      Orpheus' actions were conveying a point..."I can do anything I want to you....goofy Rafe....and there's not a damn thing you can do about it". Off topic, but I wonder if Rafe's exit will be about the pursuit of a kidnapped David?

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Actually Rafe should have been the commissioner because he knows the town more Or maybe Abe, but he is mayor again and always will be. Don't care much of ELANI back as cops...they went back to the background fast. Would have wanted drama with Gabi being pregnant by Eli. Too bad, it is a missed opportunity. Plus, don't know what's going to happen with Rafe later. I feel a lot are going to miss him. Not because of the stories, but he was pushed hard by Days. I personally did not liked him because I wanted EJAMI, but he grew on me after 2014.
    Tiff, you could still get what you want. Once they show Gabi on screen again, lol, she could be with child. It would be drama packed. But one baby story at a time I suppose. Gabi and Eli wound make a gorgeous baby.

Comment

lmaooo ikr? poor Eli..he's been neutered and back to BB status now that he is with Lani...sigh he had so much potential..oh well 🙃

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
        lmaooo ikr? poor Eli..he's been neutered and back to BB status now that he is with Lani...sigh he had so much potential..oh well 🙃
        And all this time, I thought BB status meant back burned, as in not being shown with a storyline. Ha, learn something new every day.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          And they are being shown on my screen in that cop shop. Hurray for Sal and Lamon. I have no problem with the being in the cop shop. At least they are working. Loving them, just wish they weren’t a couple.
          JackandJenfan
          Scriptwriter
          JackandJenfan

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan
          Scriptwriter
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Just to fill their guarantees. I prefer them this way, too.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I know Lani is one of your favorites. She is one of mine’s too. @@JackandJenfan

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
        Tiff, you could still get what you want. Once they show Gabi on screen again, lol, she could be with child. It would be drama packed. But one baby story at a time I suppose. Gabi and Eli wound make a gorgeous baby.
        Forget about Eli now after what I saw in the spoilers!

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to watch after I catch up on today’s episode. I might peek though.

I want to know why they thought a COWARD like Lani should even be back on the police force. She let Gabi get away with the dumbest plot on the planet. She could have EASILY stopped that train wreck and instead she runs away like a little B.... Anyone that can be blackmailed that easily should not be a police officer.

Comment

Typical Ron writing, making your longer, fan fav characters look dumb and stupid, compared to the newbie of the week. I'm glad Lani and Eli are back in the police department! They're both good people and good cops!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
          Oh, dear Twin, **ducking** I must disagree **ducking** Eli is back where he should have stayed back on BB along with Lani! Only bring them out of BB for a nanosecond so Zoey the shark attorney can make mince meat of them and Rafe! I truly enjoyed watching my girl debut as an intelligent, no hold bar, shark attorney that wasn't afraid to clap back at all three of them!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            ^TYVM! 😊 Oh, I'm butting in on your convo….please, pretty please, find someone other than Lani for Xander! Although, I agree with you but geez I don't want to FF him nor do I want him on BB! Let her stay on BB with Eli and only come out, when characters such as Zoey wipe the floor with them! Girl, I burst into uncontrollable laughter every time she clapped back at Rafe and his (as per Evan) "Goons!" She's such a welcomed and needed breath of fresh air! 😊

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
          I want to know why they thought a COWARD like Lani should even be back on the police force. She let Gabi get away with the dumbest plot on the planet. She could have EASILY stopped that train wreck and instead she runs away like a little B.... Anyone that can be blackmailed that easily should not be a police officer.
          I agree with you Sherman Tank. Lani should become a model for BB, start up an online company of exercise gear, or a CEO of a big family company, or she just should spend her Days seeking revenge on people who she feels have wronged her. I just wish she would trick Xander into marrying her. She could let Sarah catch him and her in bed during one of the not-back from-the-dead funerals of a beloved miracle child.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Lani can always hire someone to help her get started. I know. She can hire a man to fake like he is a criminal to get her started. He can put a rat in her soup and threaten to kill her.
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan

• Elle23276
            Elle23276
            Board Regular
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lani & the X-stud might be interesting. He could take full advantage of that level of stupidity...even while half-asleep w/ one arm tied behind his back. Does she have a parent he could pander to....to bring her on-board? Valerie might do.....it'd be advantageous to have the Salem PD in his pocket. I mean....he's easily fooled the idiots before, hasn't he? Lani would be a piece of cake.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, @Ellle23276 I don’t know to whom you are responding or what you are trying to say, soooo... I can’t respond. Oh well, can’t understand them all... 😂

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X