4. DAYS 0.67 (-.03/+.01)

Day-To-Day Ratings – HH/Total Viewers:
    DAYS
    Monday: 1.57/2,184,000
    Tuesday: 1.59/2,265,000
    Wednesday: 1.47/2,006,000
    Thursday: 1.57/2,265,000
    Friday: 1.48/2,087,000

Everyday I see news over Days...hopefully this is the correct ratings but I don’t know....

Comment

What happened Wednesday? Beginning of the week was decent but drop by middle of the week. Is that when Steve lost the chip. Maybe a lot of shut in viewers enjoyed that story coming to a head up to that point anyways.

Comment

Sorry to see it to down a bit but still over 2,000,000 and I am still liking the 18-34 rating.....especially since it has been a lot of vets showcased.....making that a nice surprise!!! There is not a teenage group right now so the youngest appeal would have to be Chabby and CIN!!! Whatever the reason.....just good to see decent ratings after a very long dry spell!!!

Comment

• eileenregina
        eileenregina
        Contract Poster
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        The 18-34 rating was down by 10,000 from last week. What is so great about that?

• backheidi
        backheidi
        Contract Poster
        backheidi commented
        Editing a comment
        That at least we are 3rd. Compared to the terrible numbers for a year, I am happy. All of the soaps numbers went down this week and yes....preemptions again! So I guess I am still celebrating a third week over 2,000,000!!! Also we have not been 2nd and 3rd in anything for a long time!!

Days has been either fully or partially interrupted in the NY/NJ area every single day. I wish they’d release the online ratings.

Comment

^ The online ratings may less, but could be good to NBC, cuz it's the only show in their shows, with the highest numbers. Anyway, if this is true with live TV of Days, then it might be rising. I just wish that the news would just die out. We all know of the virus...right now I want to cry of what I am seeing. Not to mention, how will Days tape in this situation?

Comment

the ratings are bad because of the news interruptions every day. everybody tunes out and changes the channel when the news comes on instead of days. i'm afraid days is in grave danger of being cancelled because of the news

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan
            Scriptwriter
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            No, it's not. And the news isn't interrupting daily where I live. People watch Days in other ways.

Originally posted by Thaaos View Post
          the ratings are bad because of the news interruptions every day. everybody tunes out and changes the channel when the news comes on instead of days. i'm afraid days is in grave danger of being cancelled because of the news
          The show is in good shape and the show is not getting canceled.

Comment

the show is in terrible shape. being interrupted by the news every day. low ratings. last place. not shown on Cozi tv. no later airings at night or in the morning. yeah. that's what i call good shape

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X