Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine your business Sonny

I wanted to vomit when this fool told Justin to fight for Kayla. Shame on him.

Thoughts?

(That's mind not mine. Auto correct strikes again. lol!)

Well, I guess father trumps uncle.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sonny was out of line. His opinion doesn't matter. He should be furious with Justin for not grieving his mother.

He's a hypocrite. Like he didn't dump Paul on his wedding day for Will. 🙄

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he is. I haven't liked Sonny since he hurt Paul so badly. Anything he says needs to be ignored.

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, and he dumped Paul for good once he found Will.

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is true. I did think that he was a hypocrite for trying to tell Steve to just accept that Justin and Kayla are in love and not to fight for the love of his life.

He was infuriating today and if I was Steve I would have told him to mind his own business.

Imagine you're Stephanie or Joey and your cousin is meddling in your traumatized dad trying to get back with your mom and push her off on your aunt's widower.

I really don't have a problem with Justin or how he's handled this situation so far (he's been more than fair) but Sonny being a busybody crossed the line.

And I really thought Will and Sonny stuck their nose in Sara's business earlier in the week. They're nosy little busybodies and I can't stand them when ever they're interacting with other characters. They always make things their business.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sonny and Will have a habit of butting into other's business.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
    Well, I guess father trumps uncle.
    It shouldn't be when your uncle has two children with his ex-wife. Sonny's meddling with their family unit. Justin is invested in this so he can meddle (and he really hasn't) . But it is highly inappropriate for Sonny to meddle in the workings of his uncle's love life/nuclear family. I get he's family and I guess if it was Joey or Stephanie meddling in Steve and Kayla's relationship that would be one thing. Or even Jack and Adrienne (or Roman and Kimberly) can give their input since it involves siblings. But this is just not a nephew's place IMO.

If I were Stephanie and Joey I would never speak to Sonny again.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      But Justin is the same relation to Sonny as Stefanie or Joey is to Steve. Stefanie and Joey not speaking to Sonny, their cousin is a bit much.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      So everyone can meddle except Sonny? Nah, that doesn’t sound right to me.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      No one should meddle. This only involves Steve, Kayla, and Justin.

Well Justin is Sonny’s dad, I just put it down to him showing some support for his dad. Ultimately Stayla will reunite so it’s a moot point. If this was real life any child would support their parent over the ex of the person their parent is dating. Jmo

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      That is true, as well.

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't he wait though until his uncle Steve is out of the hospital and fully recovered.

Originally posted by wilson2012 View Post
    Well Justin is Sonny’s dad, I just put it down to him showing some support for his dad. Ultimately Stayla will reunite so it’s a moot point. If this was real life any child would support their parent over the ex of the person their parent is dating. Jmo
    Would you really support your widowed dad dating your maternal uncle's ex-wife. I wouldn't.

Loving your parent doesn't mean supporting their poor decisions.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would let them have it for being disrespectful, especially those they started dating only three months later. Adrienne doesn't seem to matter to Justin, Kayla, or Sonny.

• wilson2012
      wilson2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Am just saying it is not unreasonable for Sonny wanting to support his dad. Also there was a cut scene over the last few days of WilSon at Adrienne’s grave, so to say Sonny doesn’t care about his mum is absurd.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X