Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday’s episode was so good!

I enjoyed it all. Steve was so good at teasing Kayla.
    Justin wants to have a talk with Steve.
    Hope remembering her time as Princess Gina!
    Ben chocking Evan!
    Lani and Eli back on the force!
    And Orpheus!!!

How is he free?

Did anyone else enjoy this episode as much as I did? Share your favorite scene below.

I love Orpheus. He was pretty much the best part of this episode. This was the weakest episode this week.

Team Evan. Ben choking him was pathetic.

Steve asking about Kayla's sex life was overboard.
    JackandJenfan
    Scriptwriter
    Last edited by JackandJenfan; April 16, 2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Silentfan
      Silentfan
      Soap Addict
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      That look on Ciara's face gives me hope that they won't just brush this aside. Orpheus is awesome, and I am glad they are giving his children roles on the shoW as well.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve knows Justin is boring so I'm sure he knows her sex life is more than likely nothing to write home about now.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan
      Scriptwriter
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 Are you kidding me right now? It is not his place to comment on his ex-wife's sex life. AT ALL. His caveman antics today were awful. For all we know, Justin is giving Kayla more orgasms in one night than Steve ever did. How is Steve "more thrilling" than Justin?

Justin needs to butt out.

Comment

I think Steve had a right to ask her. He trying to find out if seeing him back as himself meant anything to her. He is slowly realizing she is not going to leave Justin, but he needs to know if it is really what she wants. Kayla is not going to like seeing Steve move on.JMO.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        No she won't like seeing him move on and I think that's when Justin will be history. Kayla will be overcome by jealousy.

• *80's days fan
        *80's days fan
        Newcomer
        *80's days fan commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope he doesn't move on with Hope. They are much too good of friends.

I did, so much. I like that Steve's attitude toward getting Kayla back has changed. To dangle, a medical term, funny!
      I wonder if Jen is going to be a little jittery about Hope for awhile. Hope is distressed, maybe Steve can help. I hope some of the speculation I've
      read about the two is just that, speculation.
      Rafe, Eli and Lani, Zoey one upped them all. Why did that not bother me?😊
      Ben always shows what lies so close to the surface, his desire to choke anyone who crosses him. But, I'm sure Ciara will talk it away, like she has a
      habit of doing.

Comment

• Blonde_Angel
        Blonde_Angel
        Board Regular
        Blonde_Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought she looked shocked...we need to see Ben in therapy more..has he been taking his meds?

• dee2
        dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        All I ever see before skipping over them is Ben in bed. Ciara has been shocked by him before but always
        gets over it and excuses everything he does.

Originally posted by shome View Post
      I think Steve had a right to ask her. He trying to find out if seeing him back as himself meant anything to her. He is slowly realizing she is not going to leave Justin, but he needs to know if it is really what she wants. Kayla is not going to like seeing Steve move on.JMO.
      Steve is her ex. He had no right to ask about whether or not she had sex. None of his business.

Comment

Steve had a little more of his spunk back. I’m going to try and enjoy the ride, but I’m always leery with this show. I wish Orpheus was the reason for Steve’s absence. It was a nice surprise seeing Sonny visit his Uncle Steve.

Comment

• shome
        shome
        Scriptwriter
        shome commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you notice that they keep saying it was Stefano and Rolf that captured Steve? Are they implying that Stefano was alive two years ago when Steve was grabbed?

• Cat women
        Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the show wants to keep the mystery of Stefano alive.

OMG, I just found out that the March 24 episode edited out a scene with Will and Sonny visiting Adrienne's grave. I checked discussion thread for that day. Almost every character was on that day except fake Stefano and Kristen and Brady, maybe Eric, not sure. Now I am afraid they might edit out Steve when he visits his sister's grave.

Comment

• Cat women
        Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish the show would put the scenes that were edited out on their app

• Silentfan
        Silentfan
        Soap Addict
        Silentfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering they showed that in a promo, I'd imagine there would be a huge amount of backlash if they did that.

The baby swap has been so hot with such passionate performances that I was afraid today would be a bore.......but it really was a pleasant show!!! Hope so tormented...And always love her and Jen, Justin with insecurities but still trying to be decent, CIN adorable, but most of all I am loving Steve being back and wonderful old scenes of him and Kayla....such a handsome couple then and still a handsome couple now!!! Loved him teasing her. The vets have really been at their best lately...And I love it!!

Not sure how I feel about that snotty lawyer for Evan though!!! I was wishing that Rafe, Lani, and Eli could bring her down a peg. She was obnoxious more then anything!!

And oh yeah....that Orpheous!!!

Comment

I loved how Zoey got the best of the smug detectives.

Comment

I loved Elani back at work side by side. Rafe was right about him keeping the commissioner job. Eli gave up his job to play at the Dimera mansion.

Did Orpheus break into the police commissioner's home? LOL

It seems Ben needs to increase his medication. Next time just walk away.

Comment

Wow, I was bored to tears with Thursday and Friday's nonstop banter. Boring.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X