Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILSON Wanting To Expand In Their Family

I am pleasantly surprised that Sonny and Will mentioned of expanding their family. I think this is what they need in the upcoming storyline. A baby of their own to raise! Sure Ari is Will's but Sonny was not involved in the process but supported Will thru out the years. Anyway, what is your thoughts?

Sonny is Ari's stepdad. Ari is as much Sonny's daughter as Wabi's.

Comment

So... another child for them to conveniently forget about. I can see that this is their next storyline, and perhaps how they move off the canvas.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know, I find it a sweet story here. I don't know the future for WILSON. But I think a Web Series might be in works for them Days has to continue on with their new project, otherwise, most are going to forget about the Web Series.

If I lived in Salem I would move to another town and have one. But not in Salem. Risk of kidnapping, baby switch, random people claiming the kid and what-not. Salem ain't no place to raise a family.

Comment

Who will be surprised if the baby they adopt turns out to be Eric and Sarah's child?

Comment

I loved their conversation. It was very sweet.

Comment

Didn't I hear Will and Sonny were going bye-bye?

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            WILSON will depart from Salem some time, later this year. Also heard that Will could return, but that is rumor for now. It is possible that WILSON could be the latest in the Web Series franchise. I guess we will see.

• Key
            Key
            Soap Addict
            Key commented
            Editing a comment
            That's not a bad idea, tiff. Will and Sonny have a following, and the web series is the wave of the future. Nothing to lose but the inferior writing.

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
          If I lived in Salem I would move to another town and have one. But not in Salem. Risk of kidnapping, baby switch, random people claiming the kid and what-not. Salem ain't no place to raise a family.
          on the bright side they tend to come back from the dead...so at least have the birth there.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
            Who will be surprised if the baby they adopt turns out to be Eric and Sarah's child?
            speaking of that...does the show ever acknowledge that Will is even Eric's nephew anymore?

When Eric and Sara were begging for Gabi to give bone marrow you would think Eric might show an interest and ask about his nephew's daughter and use that to get Gabi to care. Nope Eric didn't care.

When Eric and Sonny saw Sara and McKenzie at Horton Square you would think Eric would mention hey this baby is my (supposed) first cousin. Nope Will didn't seem to care.

Comment

Sonny is a great father. I think them having a baby is awesome.

Comment

Wished we had a same sex pairing that have chemistry. Wilson doesn't.
                JackandJenfan
                Scriptwriter
                Last edited by JackandJenfan; April 16, 2020, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fire_lookout View Post
                  So... another child for them to conveniently forget about. I can see that this is their next storyline, and perhaps how they move off the canvas.
                  Does Sonny even have a pretend job? All I see when he's onscreen is walking around in suits.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                  I am pleasantly surprised that Sonny and Will mentioned of expanding their family. I think this is what they need in the upcoming storyline. A baby of their own to raise! Sure Ari is Will's but Sonny was not involved in the process but supported Will thru out the years. Anyway, what is your thoughts?
                  Ari IS their child and Sonny was involved relatively early on in the process -- AND he was the one who delivered Ari into the world. Ari is/was a baby of their own to raise and they have. Any new baby will still only be biologically related to one of them or neither of them. Any new baby will be raised as Ari's full sister and Ari and Gabi will be in that child's life. I get being excited that they are planning to have ANOTHER child, but Ari is not less their child as a new baby would/will be.

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, Ari is their child, but they never planned "their own child" together. The fans knows that in the past, Will hid the fact that he was going to be a father to Ari. That's where my thoughts are coming from I feel with this story, it's sweet that they are open to having a new kid with them.

• cali815
                    cali815
                    Board Regular
                    cali815 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I know the storyline, I was watching during this time and it was a great storyline. I understand the excitement for them adding to their family, I am just saying as Sonny said to his father, "Will and I are thinking about having another child." That is how I see it rather than "their own child." Just semantics.

Nothing to say. If the boards had a "like" button, I'd just "like" this post.

Comment

Especially in Victor's house.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X