Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Need Anger Management

You would think with him having been a Priest in the past he would know how to handle his anger and disappointment better than acting like a barbarian with his first impulse is to punch someone out all the time. There are better ways to handle stress and disappointment other than violence. You would think he would handle it better than most with all of the training he had as Priest. He didn't learn very much in the priesthood from watching how he handle disappointments and his life seem to be full of them.

Given Xander switched his dead baby with his niece, Xander earned that beat down.

Comment

I thought Eric and Brady might go for Xander at the same time. Wonder if Brady will take his turn?

Comment

Yeah, in this case, I don't blame Eric. Xander was not the least bit sorry for what he has done. This is the second lie about the baby that he has told to Eric.

And I do expect at some point, that Brady will have his shot at him.

Comment

• pattybk
        pattybk
        Day Player
        pattybk commented
        Editing a comment
        Most people have a tipping breaking point, priesthood or not. Even Jesus upended counting tables. This is unimaginable pain and grief. NOT surprised that the writers gave us that scene of Xander getting some consequences to his actions, even violence. Sara spat out her hatred, Eric got physical.

He got off easy with Eric. Wait until Brady and Kristen see him.

Comment

Honestly, I was expecting more of a beat down from Eric and he only punched him when Xander called Nicole a 'nosy b____'. So, yeah, Xander got off real easy from Eric.

Comment

Good grief! Eric has good reason to be angry at Xander. Anyone of sound mind would react the same way. Xander is lucky, Eric just punched him in the face. The creep deserves MUCH more than that. Xander belongs in prison permanently.

Comment

Eric had no business being a priest in the first place. Nevertheless, Xander deserved that punch. What was Eric to do, Shake his hand and give him a hug?

Comment

He should have beat him down, did a double tap, then finished Xander for that disgusting, selfish, vile thing he did.

Comment

Eric has soo much pain in him. He may not like the fact that Kristen is a mommy. And Xander did went after him and Nicole back in 2015. And of course with 2018. I don't blame him. I also feel that he does care much about Sarah. Right now, she is clueless and hurt. As of Xander, he better be scared of Kristen. I also think there is more to this. Maybe a loss in a relationship with Brady if the kid is not truly his.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                Honestly, I was expecting more of a beat down from Eric and he only punched him when Xander called Nicole a 'nosy b____'. So, yeah, Xander got off real easy from Eric.
                Well, he was telling the truth. But let's forget that Nicole kept the secret from Eric about the baby being his from the beginning. He needs to realize that Nicole keeping the secret from him cost him being able to interact with his baby while in utero. Sure Sarah considered an abortion and not telling Eric the truth, but Eric was the one who dumped Sara for Nicole once she returned, so he should also be mad at himself.

But I suspect the Xander beat downs to not be over just yet.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                  JackandJenfan
                  Scriptwriter
                  JackandJenfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sarah is the one that lied about paternity. Blame falls on her more than Nicole. Unfortunately, they never let anyone dare speak ill about Sarah.

The priesthood only served to heighten the contrast between his moral beliefs and his behavior -- in other words his hypocrisy.

Comment

Eric is lucky Xander didn’t mop the floor with him. Xander is the real deal.

Comment

Xander got off easy. He deserved more than one punch.

Comment

I was hoping for more from Eric but I enjoyed the one good punch to the face.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X