Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Jack and Steve

I have a question. Wouldn't Steve have not known about Jack being alive? How long has it been since they brought back Jack with Eve and everyone discovered he was alive? Because if it's been less than 2 years and Steve had been held captive by Dr Rolf while being turned into Stephano for the past 2 years then he wouldn't have even known about Jack. When jack walked into Steve's hospital room steve didn't seem shocked at all to see him standing there alive and I never heard Kayla mention Jack to him. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I wondered that too.

Comment

Kayla told Steve during one of their phone calls just after Jack came back.

Comment

Ok, I see. I was sort of thinking that might have been the case. Thank you! I was just wondering why he wasnt freaking out when Jack just came walking into his room alive and well, lol.

Comment

Days wasted so much talent with the brothers. When Steve was gone, Jack was there. When Jack was gone Steve was there. When they were in Salem same time, the show would send one of them away. It is time to leave the brothers alone and don't mess with their history the way they did Adrienne.

Comment

I love seeing the two of them together on screen too. They are so funny and have so much chemistry.

Comment

There was a scene last year where Kayla mentioned to Jennifer back in February that she spoke to Steve on the phone. She said that Steve was very happy to hear that Jack was alive and wish he could be home to see him. Kayla seemed upset Steve could not be there. Missed opportunity in not having Steve be apart of that storyline. Steve would of punched Jack for being influenced by Eve and also the way he was treating Haley Chen. Jack with no memory was a jerk. And Steve would not have put up with it at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
                I have a question. Wouldn't Steve have not known about Jack being alive? How long has it been since they brought back Jack with Eve and everyone discovered he was alive? Because if it's been less than 2 years and Steve had been held captive by Dr Rolf while being turned into Stephano for the past 2 years then he wouldn't have even known about Jack. When jack walked into Steve's hospital room steve didn't seem shocked at all to see him standing there alive and I never heard Kayla mention Jack to him. Maybe I'm wrong though.
                We've also had that time jump so it's actually 3 years, not 2, since Jack returned.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X