Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Maggie really kill the baby?

She didn't die until hours later in the hospital. We don't know that the accident caused that. I could have been for other reasons.

I think there is more to this story, which will involve Summer. I think Summer caused the accident and set up Maggie out of revenge.

Comment

That is my thought but not intentionally for revenge. Maggie just drove off the road. Summer's was drunk and her car hit Adrienne's car. She was going back to see Maggie. Maybe apologize or berate... Will's car was on his way to the Kiriakis mansion, heading opposite direction of Maggie and "Adrienne's" cars and would have hit them head on. If Summer was heading back to the mansion she would have hit Adirenne/Sarah head on.
      Also, I don't believe Adrienne died. I think that was Bonnie. The way I remember it, "Adrienne was on the couch enjoying her spa day and all bubbly/aloof on the phone when she got dressed to take Sarah to the hospital. Adrienne may have been kidnapped by "Stefano's" men to lure Steve or something?

Comment

But is Summer really this deranged? I always read her as more annoying than psycho back when she was on.

Comment

Summer did seem to have some hatred and jealousy towards Sarah. She did drive all the way there just to say hurtful things to Maggie.

Comment

It was 100 percent Summer driving. It also wouldn't surprise me if both Adrienne and Sarah's baby turn out to be alive. This is Days; "death" means nothing.

Comment

I don't think Maggie caused the accident. I think it was Summer. But that is just a rumor. I am also hoping that Sarah's baby is alive and was switched with another woman's baby. Maybe being raised by Summer. Again also a rumor till verfied on the show. We might not know for certain if this is true or not until May Sweeps maybe.

Comment

I think it will later come out, Summer set Maggie up and then Vivian could be exposed as being behind the whole thing. Vivian has always hated Maggie, so I bet she got Summer involved on this to make it look like Maggie did it, when she really didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
              But is Summer really this deranged? I always read her as more annoying than psycho back when she was on.
              I'm trying to jog my memory but I do think she is off her rocker. When she left before , she had killed some man ( I cant remember who) and I think it was Dario who helped her cover it up and dispose of the body. I'm forgetting why this happened.

Comment

I think the original poster is really asking did the accident cause Sarah’s baby to die. I don’t think we know 100%. Maybe the baby would have died anyway but it seems more likely that it was because of the wreck. They will probably tell us soon.

Comment

Summer has Sara's real baby...while that isn't true it sounds true doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
                    I'd say she's all that and more. She was horrible when she was on. Then she comes back purely to torment Maggie because she's a horrible wretched piece of garbage who decided it was Maggie's fault she destroyed her own life. She obviously didn't care for Sarah much, likely because Sarah is her real daughter that she actually raised. Summer is just the abomination they crammed into Maggie's history where she didn't fit and haven't had the good sense to undo. So yeah, she's easily deranged (and drunk) enough to do this to Maggie and Sarah.

Comment

No. Somehow Summer did a triple baby swap with a third girl born that night (you know you got mad baby swapping skills when you can juggle three). Will and Sonny are going to end up adopting a baby girl not knowing the baby is really Will's first cousin McKenzie. Then Will and Nicole are going to end up feuding with Will and Sonny over the baby. And somehow through it all Eric and Will are totally going to leave out the fact that Nicole swapped Eric's niece/Will's half sister with the daughter of Sonny's best friend.

Comment

....huh??? Lol. You lost me on that one, pnorbert.
                        DaysForLife
                        Newcomer
                        Last edited by DaysForLife; April 16, 2020, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Quick question: Did I miss a scene, but has Sarah even realized that Maggie was responsible for her losing her baby? (I'm sure it will come out that Maggie wasn't responsible, but for right now, I was wondering if I missed something).

Comment

• Ultra_Hottie
                            Ultra_Hottie
                            Day Player
                            Ultra_Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't think Sarah is aware that her mother might of been responsible for her babies death. Or that Maggie knows about the baby switch yet. She might find out this week because there's a promo picture of Julie visiting Maggie in prison.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X