Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame not shared with Victor?

Regarding the whole baby switch thing: Nicole, Eric, Brady and Sarah place 100% of the blame on Xander. But it was Victor’s money and consent that it happened. Why is nobody blaming Victor in addition to Xander?

They're not blaming Victor bc his name hasn't come up not even by Xander!

Comment

Why is nobody blaming Victor in addition to Xander? I'm wondering about that too.

Comment

• CincyLady
        CincyLady
        Aspiring soap scribe
        CincyLady commented
        Editing a comment
        First thing that crossed my mind, too. Even if his name hasn't come up - Xander doesn't do anything without Victor being involved.

And, the way I understood the situation was that Victor wanted to protect Maggie from the fact that she accidentally killed her grandchild. Now it seems the motive was for Xander to save Sarah grief.

Comment

• Elvis12
        Elvis12
        Recurring Poster
        Elvis12 commented
        Editing a comment
        I kept waiting for Xander to say it was also done to keep Maggie from finding out she'd killed her own grandchild. Maybe they'll let Sarah figure it out herself, who knows.

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
      And, the way I understood the situation was that Victor wanted to protect Maggie from the fact that she accidentally killed her grandchild. Now it seems the motive was for Xander to save Sarah grief.
      I'm pretty sure those were both motives mentioned before today. 2 people can choose the same course of action with different motives. That Xander would do it to protect Sarah is very in line with his actions and personality. I have long said Victor doesn't like him because he's more like him than anyone else in that family. This just reinforces that belief. And it was in line with Victor's motives to protect Maggie. With Maggie and Sarah being mother and daughter, that also means protecting Sarah from the grief of losing a child is also part of protecting Maggie from what she did. Likewise Xander cares for Maggie and doesn't want her to suffer.

So both sets of motives are in play and happen to be deeply intertwined. Throw in some classic twisted Kiriakis thought processes and and you have the baby switch.

Comment

Victor orchestrated the baby switch. Xander went along with the switch to keep his connection with Sarah. Both are guilty!

Comment

Xander is still Victor's goon. He could have told Sarah what happened, instead of doing Victor's bidding, for which he got only one piece of silver.

Comment

Dr. Raynor sure told Nicole that Victor was involved

I remember Xander wanting to tell Sarah but Victor stating how much it would hurt Maggie to know she killed both Adrienne and her own granddaughter.

Oh well, Xarah are over so, why does it matter. Sarah wouldn’t care during this time anyway.
          Abby_fan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Last edited by Abby_fan; April 15, 2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Looks like Uncle Vic is going Scot free.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            Dr. Raynor sure told Nicole that Victor was involved

I remember Xander wanting to tell Sarah but Victor stating how much it would hurt Maggie to know she killed both Adrienne and her own granddaughter.

Oh well, Xarah are over so, why does it matter. Sarah wouldn’t care during this time anyway.
            Over for now. I think Sarah will in the next few weeks learn she is pregnant. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. And it was Victor's ideal to switch the babys. Victor told him to. I remember Xander looking at him like what did you say. Yes Xander went along. But would not have done that if not for Victor. Maybe Victor will admit it was his ideal to Sarah. Ok again maybe wishful thinking.

Comment

Xander could have chosen to do the right thing but he didnt. I hold him more responsible than Victor.

Comment

Whatever I see Victor being found out will give Brady is heart's desire. CEO of Titan.

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
                  Regarding the whole baby switch thing: Nicole, Eric, Brady and Sarah place 100% of the blame on Xander. But it was Victor’s money and consent that it happened. Why is nobody blaming Victor in addition to Xander?
                  Xander: He's my uncle
                  Sara: He's my step father
                  Brady: He's my grandfather
                  Nicole: Hes my ex-husband
                  Eric: He's my grandmother's mistress...I mean he's my uncle's father...and my aunt's ex-husband
                  Kristen: I didn't have a compelling reason not to stab him. Sorry old man.
                  Brady: I just told you he was my grandfather. He's my mother's father!
                  Kristen: Oh yeah. I always forget that. You should have reminded me of that ten minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
                    Xander is still Victor's goon. He could have told Sarah what happened, instead of doing Victor's bidding, for which he got only one piece of silver.
                    Nice analogy---one piece of silver.
                    : )

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X