• Is Adrienne really dead?

Is our sweet Adrienne truly dead?
    Yes
    8.82%
    No
    64.71%
    Not sure
    26.47%

I don't believe she's dead to be honest.

Comment

I think Days has proven, especially over the last few years, that no one is ever truly dead in Salem. I won't be shocked if Adrienne eventually shows up alive.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't either.

• sharonismygirl
        sharonismygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        NOT A SPOILER! Because I don't know if True!

I heard Adrienne comes to Salam as Bonnie!

It wouldn't be the first time they did something like that. So many stars on soaps have been fired, and gave big interviews, "I'll miss the show so much, I was so shocked they wrote me out". Then they are back within a few months. Clearly it's never firing and never goodbye. Nothing surprises me anymore. How could anything surprise me when they brought Steve back after fifteen years that first time. Then used him sporadically. He's only just been back a short while in this current storyline. It's my theory that they just wanted to add big drama by making us think Adrienne was gone.
      Last edited by LisaBowman; April 15, 2020, 03:05 AM.

Comment

No one stays dead on Days. Even if she's "really dead" she can be brought back.

Comment

Was Hope dead? Was Orpheus dead? Was Will dead?That’s my point !

We even saw ghost Jack scenes and he’s not dead now.
          Last edited by jfoley85; April 15, 2020, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Not sure, but hope not. I would love to see her and her two brothers on the show more often.

Comment

Jack fell down an elevator shaft. Roman didn't want Jennifer to see his mangled body. They donated his organs and some guy got Jack's eyes. They scattered his ashes in California. Hello Jack! You are right I mixed up the times he died. Lol.
              Last edited by shome; April 17, 2020, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Ultra_Hottie
                Ultra_Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Jack also died in 2003 during the Salem Stalker storyline and his organs were donated. Jennifer was pregnant with JJ and when she found out Jack was alive she had a pilot in a private airplane fly her out to the island where Jack was with everyone else to was held captive there by Andre Dimera who was posing as Tony at the time. Jennifer gave birth on the island.

• islezeus
                islezeus commented
                Editing a comment
                Ultra_Hottie wasn't that storyline a fantasy though?

The only good thing regarding her death storyline was that scene yesterday with Steven Nichols. That being said I hate her being dead.. She was a tremendous character. I want her back

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh I have a feeling she will be back. No one stage dead on this show and from what I have read Judi Evans was really upset about the writers killing Adrienne.

Days will bring her back at some point in my opinion.

Comment

No way she's dead. This time jump started in Nov sweeps, IMO, in May sweeps it will be revealed to only be partially true. I believe RC said it wasn't Jen's coma dream, so maybe it's someone else's, as in Adrienne's. I'm fine with that.

What other stories are brewing? None! Every story is coming to a conclusion, because someone is about to wake up. Again, just my opinion.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                  JackandJenfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think it's a dream. That'd be pointless.

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No that would explain the ludicrous stories that are complete nonsense.

I hope it is a dream, and they have mentioned the word "nightmare" in recent scenes.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope the time jump is all a dream of nightmare.

• Ultra_Hottie
                  Ultra_Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed. Plus I noticed that the lighting has been a little bit off lately. It reminds me of the lighting they used during the Halloween episode. Then Sonny mentioned what happened in the April Fools episode was a dream. I wonder if this is a hint this is nothing but a dream. If it is and someone is in a coma then they better do the big reveal in May. They can go back and forth between the real world and into the dream world. They can do three months of this until the coma patient wakes up.

The thing that I hate most about this soap is killing off characters then they are miraculously walking through the door. I could careless about any death on this show because within a year the character is back with a ridiculous reason why they aren't dead.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                  Harmonica1985 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree. They have made death not mean anything.

Ben's three women are still staying dead.

Comment

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, those three won't be back.

Originally posted by shome View Post
                Ben's three women are still staying dead.

Yeah but none of them really had important family. (oh wait Paige...but still)

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X