• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isa
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2005

The beginning of Xander's downfall

It's off to an amazing start! I have been waiting for this! Sarah's reaction to the damage Xander caused exceeded expectations and LG gave a stellar performance and it's not even remotely over yet. When she called him "the Kirakis family goon" you could see how much that hurt and he deserves every bit of it! As someone who felt for Xander a few months ago, I felt nothing for him today. According to spoilers Victor's will berate him next week, so much for the tender moment. Does anyone really believe that Victor genuinely cares about Xander and while Victor's just as responsible for what happened as Xander the majority will fall on Xander. He has wronged a Horton and a Dimera, not smart. And Kristen... she's going to put a knife in Victor, I wonder what she'll do to Xander.
  • Cat women
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

The scene was well done. I even enjoyed how awkward it was for Justin.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      • Mar 2006

I actually felt more for Xander today than Sarah. ?‍♀️

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Given that Sarah lied about paternity for a year. Her being self righteous about lying.... ?

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point..didn't think of it that way LOL!
    • J_Sam
      Senior Board Member
      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
      I actually felt more for Xander today than Sarah. ?‍♀️
      I felt bad for Xander like he said he didnt want to see Sarah go through the pain of dead baby...he tried so hard to keep it from her.. or anyone.. He should kill nosy NIcole
      for telling ... she should have kept her mouth shut then Psycho Kristen would not have a baby she don't deserve it.. she is a with a murderer... she is no good...

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole was so happy when Eric was telling Brady he was Mickey’s dad. She could barely stop smiling. On another note: I love her dress. I am going on line to order me one.

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristen I don't mind, but this holy/changed part I don't think will go on too long. Nicole I could take or leave...she's no stranger to baby switches herself is she LOL!

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristin has not changed. She is just trying to act good to keep Brady in her bed.
    • CADY
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2012

The acting was awesome! Hopefully, Sarah is done with Xander for good. The guy is bad news! Sarah deserves SO much better.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Board Regular
        • Aug 2018

Me neither. After everything he’s done, he wants to inflict even more pain by running away. The mark of a true coward.

Comment

• Fancy863
          Fancy863 commented
          Editing a comment
          Who is running away?

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          He asked Sarah to run away with him and the baby. Did you see that part? This is the guy who was always leaving town with something in his pocket that belonged to someone else. So his suggestion to Sarah is in keeping with what he is. Like he told Eric today...keep your mouth shut and steal someone else's baby... Xander will never change....he was just faking it. Has he visited Maggie in jail yet? His latest conscription.....

• Fancy863
          Fancy863 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well they can give Xander a terrible childhood excuse like they give everyone else.
      • Abby_fan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2015

Why is everyone saying Xander did it? Xander was going on Victor’s orders. I felt sorry for both Xander and Sarah. This is so heartbreaking for someone who loves this couple. Xander was so devastated. His descent to the floor was so very sad And Sarah having to say goodbye to her “daughter” is so sad

Kristen should be grateful she has her daughter and not do anything to Xander after all the hurt she has caused the good people of Salem. But I know she is going to go ballistic. I wish Lani could be in her orbit to reel her in.

Comment

• Fancy863
          Fancy863 commented
          Editing a comment
          ICAM!! Thank you

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          So Xander doesn't have free will? He's telling Sarah & Maggie that he's changed. No one twisted Xander's arm. He switched the babies to gain points with his current lay. I mean 'love of his life'.
      • ShermanTank
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2018

I just want my old Xander back!! I miss ruthless Xander! This heart break if it last just might be the thing to do it! As much as I like them as a couple Sarah has made him too soft.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          I want the old Xander back as well. I think he is back.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          He never left.

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. He was just fakin' it.
      • lovejomar
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2013

I did not like Xander or Sarah before they were put together but I must sat say they are my favorite new couple on the show. I know Xander was a terrible person before and that is the reason I didn’t like him but he has done all of the things with the baby switch out of love for Sarah and even for Maggie. Sarah I did not like from the time she started on the show as she boomeranged from man to man and in my opinion wasn’t very likable. After they put her with Xander and she was pregnant and they started being a couple I started to like her. I do feel sorry for Xander as I think he did what he did for love. I hope they do not turn him back to bad.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          He doesn't understand love. He's a criminal that will never change.

• bajou
          bajou commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel like you do lovejo. Xander is the best character on the show imo. He is such a beautiful anti hero. I love their love story IT could have a real Bonnie and Clyde kinda love thing.
      • CanadianGirl_06
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2005

Xander and Sarah are my favourite part of the show. I'm liking this nww version of Xander, I hope he doesn't revert back to his old ways.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          He has never changed.
      • Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Nicole did the right thing. She knows this is painful for Eric and Sarah.

As for Xander he did this for selfish reasons. Yes Sarah shouldn’t have hidden the paternity for so long but it doesn’t let Xander off the hook .

Comment

• pnorbert2222
          • Jul 2006

I hate Xander's downfall. Who are any of these people to judge him?

I loathe Eric (for killing Daniel and raising his daughter) and Kristen (kidnapper of children that she has no claim to). And I can't feel bad for Brady...look who he's chosen to be with. And Nicole's done the EXACT same thing Xander has done to Brady and Kristen to Eric's twin sister Sami and you think Eric cared about that?

I hope Sara wins.

Comment

• bajou
            bajou commented
            Editing a comment
            Right. That Nicole is just a mosey old bag.
        • Jj1701
          • Sep 2012

But she was fine with him being a goon before. She knew full well what he had done and she got involved with him anyways. I have very little sympathy for Sarah in this situation. I don't feel bad for Xander either....

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
            I did not like Xander or Sarah before they were put together but I must sat say they are my favorite new couple on the show. I know Xander was a terrible person before and that is the reason I didn’t like him but he has done all of the things with the baby switch out of love for Sarah and even for Maggie. Sarah I did not like from the time she started on the show as she boomeranged from man to man and in my opinion wasn’t very likable. After they put her with Xander and she was pregnant and they started being a couple I started to like her. I do feel sorry for Xander as I think he did what he did for love. I hope they do not turn him back to bad.
            Xander may love Sarah. I am sure he loves her prestige. However, Xander was going to tell Sarah the truth. Victor convinced him to not tell Sarah because of Maggie being all hurt. Xander got a better position at Titan out the deal. I don’t think it was to spare Sarah’s grief.

I liked Sarah from day one.

Comment

• isa
              Board Regular
              • Sep 2005

Day two was awesome! The Eric and Xander confrontation was awesome! Eric dropping truth bombs like nobody's business. Xander is delusional. Rambling about how they could have kept Rachel and how he was attempting to put blame on Eric for doing the right thing. I think Eric's right about Xander being a sociopath, his smugness as he watched Brady and Kristen mourn their daughter. Smugness as he bullied Ciara and Nicole and Dr. Raynor. Smugness when he paid that visit to Ben in Statesville and threatened Ciara's life with the claim it would never be traced back to him, taunted Will when he knew that Will was innocent. He really believed he was untouchable and the whole time I was thinking run that big, filthy mouth because in the end those people are going to be ok and he will be left with nothing. Who thinks he's about to lose that cushy Titan position next? And yes, I know he didn't act alone but in the end the choice was his and I knew it was all going to fall on him.
              Last edited by isa; April 16, 2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X