Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm furious with the writers

Having Steve blaming himself for things that were not his fault was really disgusting. As I have said before the reason he felt obligated to fix things was because his ex caused it all. Kayla getting no backlash for her rotten deal with Stefan is just wrong.

Thoughts?

He's right, though. He chose to go fix things than go back to Salem to be with Kayla. His choice. No lies told today.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan
      Scriptwriter
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 What was wrong, though. Steve made a choice.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276
      Board Regular
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. And the deal with the devil was done out of love. I know it’s upsetting to some, but what Steve said was true, and I was happy to hear him acknowledge it.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kayla may have done what she did out of love but lying to Steve about it and not going to the authorities to get him cleared was where she lost my respect.

He didn’t need to fix anything, the whole idea of him being gone can’t be explained. An ISA agent tried to have him killed, which led to him being blinded, there was nothing for him to fix. The ISA had an agent that was a killer, why did Steve’s reputation need repairing?

Kayla wanted Steve to see again, just like she wanted that chip out of his head. Steve isn’t blind and he’s Steve again, Kayla did that.

I have the lowest expectation for this show. The people writing this show don’t even know who these characters are, and they don’t care to find out.

Rons version of Steve is way too passive, he’s like a zen master. The writers don’t know or care about this character.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve is a very noble man so of course he felt an obligation to fix things. That's not a bad thing at all. Kayla was the one who was wrong making the deal with Stefan get she gets no backlash at all. That's wrong!

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve was clearing his name from giving away ISA intelligence due to his bionic eye being hacked.

• Cat women
      Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      He was already cleared, that’s why he was released from prison.

Cat women
    Cat women I agree....I uh don’t blame the writers except that Kayla should dump Justin because of her heart to Steve. But I guess this is what I am expecting with another story huh

Comment

• dee2
      dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ I understand your feelings. More than once through the years I have detested the writing for Bo and Hope, especially Bo, by writers
      who didn't know the characters from Adam.

• Mewt
      Mewt
      Executive Poster
      Mewt commented
      Editing a comment
      Tiff I agree. Kayla needs to take Steve back. I don’t understand your last sentence though.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mewt
      Executive Poster
      Mewt The last part is, that Days will do this upcoming story of Kayla wanting Steve while with Justin. To get the fans to root for STAYLA.

Maybe he will more honest about it when he talks to Hope. They will have a lot in common. I don't understand why he isn't furious at Rolf. He might have been coming later than Kayla wanted but Steve was trying to get back when he was grabbed. Why didn't Steve call her, was he planning surprising her?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      These writers have no idea what they are doing.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276
      Board Regular
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^I know you’re upset, but it’s obvious that Ron is writing in favour of Stayla. No time whatsoever has been devoted to Justin and Kayla.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Justin and Kayla never should have happened in the first place. They could have leaned on each other after Adrienne died without them falling into any sexual entanglement. A man and woman don't have to always be lovers on soaps.
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; April 16, 2020, 07:38 PM.

I want Kayla and Justin to end up like Marlena and John.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
    I want Kayla and Justin to end up like Marlena and John.
    I love Justin and Kayla..... I hope they stay together...

Comment

Meh. I FF over Patch/Sweetness scenes so I don't care. So predictable, so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
    Meh. I FF over Patch/Sweetness scenes so I don't care. So predictable, so boring.
    What does { Meh } mean? I see that a lot on posts I have yet to figure it out.....

Comment

She took a risk to help her husband and it backfired. No different then any other people who went behind their partner's back to help them. He chose to stay away. Kidnapped down the road or not, he didn't go back to her and if she chose to move on, even with him alive, that would have been okay too. He walked out on her. She made a deal with Stefan and saved his vision. It's not like she sold her body to him or killed someone or him. Steve acted like what did was completely unforgivable. Forgetting what he put her through for years when he walked out on the first time and again a second time. So I'm sorry, but he is to blame here as well.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything he has ever done had a valid reason just As you say Kayla had valid reasons for her dirty deal.

It doesn't matter, they better get my couple back together by Christmas or I will be upset. Justin may be nice to Kayla but he cheated on Adrienne more than once and he hurt her a lot. He doesn't deserve to be happy anymore than Steve does.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was waiting for a woman like Kayla all this time. I am just saying. People and circumstances change. Maybe Steve and Kayla have grown too far apart to go on with the same ole same old. JMHO

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby fan He doesn't want to be alone because he would have to grieve for Adrienne. He's afraid to face that. Steve and Kayla will never "outgrow" their endless love.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      Harmonica1985 you may be right.

Wow, Harm I think you are right. I haven't watched all episodes, but I haven't seen Justin ever look at a photo of Adrienne.

Comment

Originally posted by kdw877 View Post
      She took a risk to help her husband and it backfired. No different then any other people who went behind their partner's back to help them. He chose to stay away. Kidnapped down the road or not, he didn't go back to her and if she chose to move on, even with him alive, that would have been okay too. He walked out on her. She made a deal with Stefan and saved his vision. It's not like she sold her body to him or killed someone or him. Steve acted like what did was completely unforgivable. Forgetting what he put her through for years when he walked out on the first time and again a second time. So I'm sorry, but he is to blame here as well.
      She didn't just take a risk. She violated his express wishes by making that secret deal with Stefan. He was very clear in how he felt about being indebted to a DiMera and she didn't care. In the end that all backfired when Stefan proved he wasn't making idle threats. Kayla betrayed him and it ended up with national (international?) repercussions that got him arrested. It was Steve's choice and Kayla took it from him. Then he paid for it. So yeah, not at all surprised he felt the need to stay away. Granted staying away as long as he did was a bit much and clearly a bad call, but still it was his choice. She hurt him to his core regardless of whether or not he's going to say it. If she had valid reasons for what she did, he certainly had valid reasons too.

Because let's face it: If she'd respected him and his wishes back then, it is almost certain Rolf wouldn't have taken control of him with that chip.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Or if Steve went home to Salem, Rolf wouldn't have got him.
        JackandJenfan
        Scriptwriter
        Last edited by JackandJenfan; April 17, 2020, 02:52 PM.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! Kayla needs to look in the mirror then she will see who put all this in motion. She doesn't get a pass. Steve told her he wouldn't accept that she but Dr. Brady got manipulative to get her own way. Marlene implored her to be honest with him but Kayla has become to much of a coward.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985
        Senior Board Member
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        JackandJenfan: Steve had every right to be angry at her for her lies. Honestly he should have divorced her first. Kayla was wrong to do everything she did.

Originally posted by Cat women View Post

I have the lowest expectation for this show. The people writing this show don’t even know who these characters are, and they don’t care to find out.

Rons version of Steve is way too passive, he’s like a zen master. The writers don’t know or care about this character.

Same here. And when the writers can't be bothered, you can bet the writers don't have a high regard for the viewers, never mind the characters.

If I had my way, Kayla would have taken that chip and shoved it all the way up into Rolf's brain. He's crazy anyway, and a mad scientist shouldn't object to being his own masterpiece. Let him chase Marlena all around the square.

Comment

• Cat women
        Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, that would be funny.

• Key
        Key
        Soap Addict
        Key commented
        Editing a comment
        I would pay per view to watch that old goat sing "Lili Marlene" in Horton Square.
        "Outside the barracks, by the corner light,
        I always stand and wait for you at night.
        We will create a world for two,
        I'll wait for you,
        The whole night through.
        For you, Lili Marlene!...Wie einst, Lili Marlene!"

(For you youngsters, that's a famous ditty from WW2.)

I am ready for Kayla to move on from Steve and let him go on all of the adventures his heart desires without any lasting commitments. He is find for short term involvements but sticking around for the long haul, sorry but that is not Steve. Kayla is getting older and she need a lasting relationship with someone that can be bothered to stick around for more than a few months at a time. It is so selfish of Steve to only think about what he want rather than what Kayla need. If you love someone you want what is best for them and what makes them happy. And I don't think it is sitting around for half of your lifetime wondering if you significant other is all right or alive. It is time Kayla stop sitting around waiting for Steve when he decide to take a break and come back to spend a little time with her. At least with Justin she know he will always be there and if the tables were reversed and Kayla had told Justin she was going back to Steve, I think Justin would have backed off. Steve asking Kayla if she slept with Justin was so out of line considering she is no longer married to him. I am not liking his character anymore. He is to selfish.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X