Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xarah confrontation scenes were amazing!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xarah confrontation scenes were amazing!

From yesterday’s scenes to today, every moment hit hard—PT and LG did an amazing, amazing job.

Sarah barely keeping it together as she allowed the wedding to move forward, to her breaking point today where she absolutely eviscerated him. It was absolutely perfect!

The raw pain and angst in those scenes delivered the exact right dose my angst-loving heart craved.

The acting was very good! Especially enjoyed the looks Xander was giving her. He has such an expressive face.

Comment

• Starrgirlfish
      Starrgirlfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, definitely! When she covered her face at the beginning of today’s scenes and cried, “My baby!” ...the look on Xander’s face, that was the moment when I knew he realized she knew everything. It was perfect.

Linsey and Paul were amazing!

Comment

Paul and Linsey are carrying this show.... well.

Comment

Xander and Sarah are so passionate. PT plays the heartbroken Xander perfectly. I can't wait to see him convince her they belong together.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmer33 View Post
          Xander and Sarah are so passionate. PT plays the heartbroken Xander perfectly. I can't wait to see him convince her they belong together.
          That's going to be a seriously hard sell after this nuke the writers decided to drop on them. I look forward to seeing how they make it work and hope the writing and pacing are better than this baby switch has been.

Comment

• DallasGal
            DallasGal commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it will be a hard sell at all. If folks could buy into Sarah falling for Xander then she can come around to understand that his actions were all from a place of love for her and Maggie. Well, that is what the writing so far has led the viewers to believe. It did hurt Kristen and Brady, plus Eric but Sarah will probably focus on herself.

I say this in spite of the fact that I cannot stand Sarah and Xander is just a bad guy looking for forgiveness.

• J_Sam
            J_Sam commented
            Editing a comment
            Sarah will be pregnant with Xanders baby... they will come together later... down the road....

• kristendny
            kristendny commented
            Editing a comment
            I think ultimately she will forgive him because of one line, when she said it started with a lie. She agreed to lie about Mickey's paternity, and I thinks she'll eventually feel that she is partly to blame, that she kept Eric from his child, etc. It's not as bad as what Xander did, but I think she'd feel like a hypocrite not accepting some blame for what where things went from there.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

That's going to be a seriously hard sell after this nuke the writers decided to drop on them. I look forward to seeing how they make it work and hope the writing and pacing are better than this baby switch has been.
          Yes I would rather see it done slowly this time with some build up. I hope the writers are up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

Don't see how a rebuild will be that hard. It'll take time, but nothing is unforgivable.

Comment

• Starrgirlfish
              Starrgirlfish commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I agree, in soap land nothing is unforgivable. It’s just a matter of time and the cycle of redemption continues.

They were good, I just wish he hadn’t stole a baby for Sarah. I still like these two way more than Brady and Kristin. I like Sarah and Xander and I want the show to give Xander a great backstory and flesh him out more.

Comment

• TV Man
              TV Man commented
              Editing a comment
              If Maggie can accept Victor Kiriakis in marriage with all his criminal baggage, so can her daughter with Xander.

• Cat women
              Cat women commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m against Maggie and Victor as a couple

It still would have been so much better had they had Sarah IN on the switch from the get-go. Or her realizing it and staying mum.. She saw the test results from Mickey.. She had to have seen them not match hers....

Comment

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would have liked it so much more if Sarah, in a state of temporary insanity, had switched the babies herself. Then Xander found out and kept the secret for her. It would have been icing on the cake if Sarah blacked out switching the babies and Xander kept protecting her.

They are great together just wish that TIIC had given Xander better dialogue to defend his actions. Yes, what he did was bad, but he did it because he didn't want to see Sarah heartbroken and her or Maggie have to deal with the fact that Maggie killed Sarah's child as well in the crash. He also should've told Sarah about how Kristen had planned to steal her baby if she hadn't gotten pregnant in her little scheme. I really can't stand the Kristen whitewashing when this woman told Eric she'd pray for him I nearly barfed. None of this is making me like or root for Kristen just make me all the madder that this lying sociopath got what she wanted in the end. I really hate it, for me Xander if more rootable than she is at least he is made to answer for his actions while half of Salem stands around condoning or propping Kristen its nauseating. I hope eventually Sarah forgives Xander for me they are a great couple, one of the best Sarah has had, and that Brady raises Rachel without Kristen because I don't see her sweet little routine lasting.

Comment

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              The other thing that is annoying is that the baby switch was actually Victor's idea. Xander would not have done it if Victor hadn't insisted.

And yes, I don't want Kristen and Brady getting a baby.

They did a great job. Sarah is making Xander soft. I miss the old Xander. I loved them together at first but now I want old Xander back!! A heartbreak should be just the thing to do it.
            (I don't see that actually happening they will probably get back together but I can dream.)

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
              It still would have been so much better had they had Sarah IN on the switch from the get-go. Or her realizing it and staying mum.. She saw the test results from Mickey.. She had to have seen them not match hers....
              I totally agree. It would have made it really unique from every other baby switch storyline that’s been done. I really want to see a storyline where Sarah asks for Xander’s help and they somehow scheme together.

Comment

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST STORYLINE ON DAYS! It's family, it's real drama, it's great character motivation.. When Days hits on all cylinders, it hits. Eric/Nicole, Kristen/Brady, Xander/Sarah, & Victor/Maggie all bringing the Days drama that we love. Days does umbrella stories better than any other soap. It was great to see the love between Eric and Brady. Eric is starting to have shades of his former self. I've been waiting for a storyline like this for him for years. Sarah and Xander are such an interesting couple. I love when Sarah said, our relationship had lies at its foundation (Mackenzie's initial paternity questions) and it just continued on till we were lying to each other-That was a powerful moment!

Comment

I could not stand Sara before Xander. Now I really like them together. Xander has the most wonderful face. I would love to see a new Sara. One that runs with X and Mickey.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X