X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Kristen/Victor/brady

Brady worries about Kristen's revenge plan; Kristen stabs Victor

Source: SOD

I don't care for this Kristen, so even now, no, don't care for her.

Comment

• magoo1000
      magoo1000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Am I the only person that loves Stacy's Kristen? I have from day 1!

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure you aren't the only one. I just don't care for her.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      No you're not the only one. I love her too.

I thought the bitch would just be happy to get her baby back. Sarah better watch her back.
    Last edited by lagirl; April 14, 2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eric and Brady won't let her hurt Sarah.

I think Victor deserved some wrath like his family turni by there back on him but stabbing him is a bit much

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stabbing him shows that Kristen is the same as always.

Finally! Welcome back, Kristen!

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      My sentiments exactly lol!

Oh well, Brady can bring the baby to visit her in prison.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he can keep her away from Kristen. That's the better option.

So the fragile flower is going to stop pretending and revert to who she really is? Sucks for Rachel but at least we can stop pretending that this woman magically went from crazy evil to weak and pathetic good girl.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rachel shouldn't be stuck with Kristen as a mother. This story has been garbage from the start.

Oh chile here, lol! So it's true, that Kristen turns dark again. This still is not good....

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Victor, no matter how old he is, allowed for his grandson to grieve the loss of his daughter for MONTHS! Kristen going after him and Xander is deserved. He is not the innocent little victim like you are trying to make him out to be. It's a soap. It's expected.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately, people are going to side with Victor more. I uh sort of sense that when I read the spoilers. It might be that people may not feel anger with Victor, but the past actions of Kristen.

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Viewers know Victor's role in all of this. They will understand Kristen's actions. Victor isn't exactly Mr. Nice Guy. Kristen AND Victor are bad guys with bad histories.

I didn't see any blood on his shirt in the photo. I read that Victor's suffers another stroke because of Kristen. When does she stab him?

Comment

I knew it selfish witch can't be happy that she now has her baby she has to go for revenge. I don't want to hear but she grieved her child for over a year, yeah so do countless others on soaps but never seen those characters go ballistic stabbing someone. UGH, hate her, I hope that Brady takes her to court has her declared legally insane and get soul custody at this point would rather Eve came back to be with him or Theresa anyone but phony Kristen.

Comment

• december rose
        december rose commented
        Editing a comment
        She really was acting selfish today when Brady was trying to explain to her to give Sarah a chance to say good bye.

On a soap, not only is it okay to get vengeance, it's practically an obligation. It's not evil to go off on someone who wronged you. Victor and Xander wronged Kristen, Brady, Eric, and Sarah.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        True, but in my post below, the viewers might side with Victor more.

There is a vibe going on that the viewers might side with Victor more.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
        JackandJenfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Why? Him being stabbed doesn't make him an innocent bystander. He is the one that set the switch in motion.

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Victor had it coming, but I never thought he would get it from a redeemed saint Kristin.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        He's less to blame than Xander.

I knew Kristen was too unstable to have a baby. It was still there, hiding under the surface of her fake, redeemed facade. So she got her child back and instead of focusing on that, she chooses revenge. They took that baby off Sarah for this?? Sad!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's pathetic. That child has to suffer with a crazy mother. Rachel should have stayed dead.

I rather that the baby father is Xander. And Kristen has been playing Brady all this time just to keep him. Now that is something that got my interest.

Comment

Welp there goes her redemption tour. Im glad the Kristen i know and love is back!Still pretty messed up that she stabs Victor though

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X