• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isa
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2005

Gabi needs to get over it

Ben didn't kidnap her because he intended to hurt her, he did it because her husband, who she now loves told him to. So maybe she can go with some other reason to dislike him. And oh, the reason he wasn't there to protect her from Kristen, not that she was any real danger, is because he was on assignment for her husband and in my opinion she doesn't even deserve him.
  • rpmaluki
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2011

What do you mean she wasn't in any real danger? Kristen would have bashed her head in had Stefan not showed up when he did. Kristen was intent on killing Gabi.

Comment

• shadamlovin
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2011

Gabi was upset about the kidnapping true enough. But Ben also killed Will, even though Will has returned from the dead. Gabi was the one to find him in the apartment. He is the father of her child, I just don't think that is something that she can just gloss over the pain that caused.

I know a lot of other people have easily forgiven Ben, but I am okay that Gabi has not.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rolf said Will still had a pulse so Ben never killed him.
    • Historia
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2018

I don’t mind Gabi hating Ben because he can’t be loved by everyone.
      That being said, her snapping at him over the kidnapping is ridiculous. Her beloved husband is the one who sent Ben to kidnap her.
      She put all the blame on Ben the same way she blames Abigail for everything that got her sent to prison because it’s easier than admitting that she loves a man who’s done terrible things to her.
      I think that’s something Gabi and Stefan need to address.
      I also don’t remember Ben apologizing to Gabi for the kidnapping. He needs to show her that he isn’t a threat to her.

Ugh it’s so annoying when the writers pit my favorite characters against each other like this
      Last edited by Historia; September 3, 2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• shadamlovin
        shadamlovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I think she only brought up Ben's role in the kidnapping is because Ben did first. She was just being clear that Stefan was not asking him to do the same thing.

• jmpenn90
        jmpenn90 commented
        Editing a comment
        And Paige was her half sister even though they never really knew each other.
    • Princessnyla
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2018

Ben has apologized to her about the kidnapping if he was after Ciara chewed him out

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2017

Gabi was being sarcastic. I thought the scene was hilarious. Obviously she has "gotten over it" to a degree, as she was the one who suggested to Stefan to have Ben go to Chicago to get Vivian.

Comment

• Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Sep 2012

Even if she hadn't gotten over it, no she doesn't need to get over it. No one has to get over anything.

Comment

• Flowercity79
            Flowercity79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly icam!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X