• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mxs
    Scriptwriter
    • Feb 2004

LOL at Stefan an Gabi

Gabi throws out Stefan's picture an replaced with hers. So Stefan had a picture of himself on his desk. An now Gabi has picture of herself. LOL These two really are made for each other. I was thinking she would put a pic of Arianna. Guess not....
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Gabi is Gabi and that's why I love her...not sure if her kid is needed. She could have put it up...since it's only about Gabi, good for her!

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

I thought the same thing. She puts up a picture of herself! Guess that shows where Arianna is on her list of priorities. I seriously thought she was going to put a picture of Ari, but then it turns out to be of herself. WOW, talk about self-centered, and showing off those maternal instincts!

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
        Carlys #1 Fan commented
        Editing a comment
        We’ve known for a long time Gabi only cares about herself. Ariana only comes in to play when she needs to whine about her lost time with her or if she can use her to help manipulate.

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        You got that right Carlys #1 Fan
    • Flowercity79
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2017

*sips tea & eats popcorn*

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        As I started out, I had no idea what haystacks were until someone said they're similar to tacos!

• ShermanTank
        ShermanTank commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh you guys got tacos?! I thought haystacks were those chocolate things.... Either way can I get in on this? mmmmm……

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL ShermanTank Both of us along with Flowercity79 would have been a hoot at the dinner table! You'd think haystacks are chocolate things and FC and I confused and just sitting there...LOL
    • Greenlee19
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2008

LOL I never thought of it like that. But yes two peas in a pod and no biggie I'm sure Gabi has tons of photos of Ari in more important places

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by mxs View Post
        Gabi throws out Stefan's picture an replaced with hers. So Stefan had a picture of himself on his desk. An now Gabi has picture of herself. LOL These two really are made for each other. I was thinking she would put a pic of Arianna. Guess not....
        TBH, I forgot that scene and thought it was today's scene! I just finished watching and wondered why that scene was cut! In fact, Gabriella wasn't on today's show! Then I remembered, it happened the day after their marriage! Great memory!

Comment

• tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

I wonder, where is Tate and Parker??? There is a need for Brady to bring his son from California and bond with him instead of Brady giving his desires to Nicole who is Kristen and wanting Xander fired.

Comment

• ckg1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            Gabi is Gabi and that's why I love her...not sure if her kid is needed. She could have put it up...since it's only about Gabi, good for her!
            Another question, how do we know that’s the only picture Gabi will put up in the living room??? Gabi may just have multiple pictures of her or Ari in bags or boxes. Have we been shown Gabi unpacking? This is ridiculous. But back to the pic, that one was just to show replacement of who is in charge now, lol.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep! I have not been concern with Ari not bein in the picture. Not others too...but if Ari is mentioned, why not Tate? And of course what ALoyalSoapFan mentioned, Parker for Chloe? Where are those kids because they are important when Brady and Chloe are on. SMH to this...
          • ALoyalSoapFan
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Another question, how do we know that’s the only picture Gabi will put up in the living room??? Gabi may just have multiple pictures of her or Ari in bags or boxes. Have we been shown Gabi unpacking? This is ridiculous. But back to the pic, that one was just to show replacement of who is in charge now, lol.
            Oh, you want to hear rumble, let her put up her picture to replace Stefano's picture! ROFL That's exactly what Quinn/BnB did! Well, actually that's what her husband Eric did! Replaced his deceased wife's picture with his current wife's picture! Wouldn't it be a hoot, when Stabriella get their act together and stop fighting, they have a portrait done of them with Ari and replace Stefano's picture with their family portrait!

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              When you mention a portrait of them with Ari over the big Stefano pic, you know there would be lots of talking there, lol!

• Liz188
              Liz188 commented
              Editing a comment
              The DiMera family!! I really hope this happens. I like the idea of Stefan and Gabi loving each other, but still causing drama in the lives of everyone else. True DiMera style.

• JMatthews
              JMatthews commented
              Editing a comment
              I would not want Stephano's picture replaced by any other character because his character was such a huge icon for Days. Which is why I do not think the writers would do it because of the respect for the character. Besides, I love when his kids talk to him....it let's us keep a little bit of him with us.
          • MCBAMFAN
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2012

Gabi is a feisty woman, she's probably doing it so Stefan sees it, she loves driving him crazy and in every way, this woman gets to him! I'm loving it!

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes she is!!! .....
          • ALoyalSoapFan
            Soap Addict
            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by MCBAMFAN View Post
            Gabi is a feisty woman, she's probably doing it so Stefan sees it, she loves driving him crazy and in every way, this woman gets to him! I'm loving it!
            Exactly! Gabriella knows exactly how to push his buttons and he caves every time! I always ROFL watching his drama queen hissy fits! I'm anxiously waiting for their next chapter of their love story!

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2008

Didn't Sami replace Stefano's picture on the wall with one of her and EJ or was his picture put up after that? I also remember Kristen had a look of horror she saw that picture of EJ and especially Sami!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL yes and I loved it! I still remember that gorgeous photo of her and Kate!

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes too! And I wanted that up there, all of the time! And there was one with Sami and Kate too, lol! I miss my EJAMI...a reason why the ratings are not the same...
            • ALoyalSoapFan
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
              Didn't Sami replace Stefano's picture on the wall with one of her and EJ or was his picture put up after that? I also remember Kristen had a look of horror she saw that picture of EJ and especially Sami!
              Exactly and his picture was also replaced with Samantha Gene and Kate!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Girl I would be in HEAVEN if Gabi put up her pic with her and Stefan and Ari, or her and Ciara if she were to hire CIara on as an assistant or lead model etc. One can only hope!

• ALoyalSoapFan
                ALoyalSoapFan commented
                Editing a comment
                Twin, although, it would be a hoot seeing Gabriella & Ciara's portrait hanging on the wall, I'd prefer for it to be Stabriella & Ari!

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't think Gabi and Ciara will be best of friends because of what Ciara said of Stefan.
            • MCBAMFAN
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2012

I don't remember seeing any other kids pictures on any end table or anywhere.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X