• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsDashDunning
    Soap Addict
    • Jan 2015

Sarah and Leo

Anyone else notice how Sarah just hauls off and grabs Eric forcing her kisses on him? Remind you of anyone? Leo grabs any good looking guy and kisses them forcibly. Although Sarah has only done this to Eric it is so much like Leo. UGH!!
  • bajou
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2011

Good point. Sarah is insufferable.

Comment

• MrsDashDunning
      Soap Addict
      • Jan 2015

Whenever she has done this to Eric he tells her after that this can't be going on. But he didn't put up much of a fight anyway.
      Didn't Sarah grab Xander and kiss him like that after Eric rejected her?

Comment

• a_spooner
        Board Regular
        • Dec 2016

Sarah is pathetic and desperate. She needs to leave the poor guy alone. Sarah and Rex are actually a perfect match. They're both shallow, selfish, insensitive dopes.

Comment

• icyblue2034
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by a_spooner View Post
          Sarah is pathetic and desperate. She needs to leave the poor guy alone. Sarah and Rex are actually a perfect match. They're both shallow, selfish, insensitive dopes.
          Agreed. I felt bad for her when the truth about Rex cheating came out, but not anymore. They need to just get married and leave Salem for good.

Comment

• kdw877
            Senior Board Member
            • Jan 2014

Poor Eric having to endue her constant eye-banging too. I mean, could she have stared him down harder while he was trying to help her with her foot? She is so desperate, it's painful to watch.

Comment

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah poor guy... If she looked at me like that I'd have needed the ice pack to cool off.
          • Mopeds
            Board Regular
            • Jan 2016

The thing is, Sarah and Eric are smitten with each other, so Sarah was not going outside of boundaries. Sarah and Eric is not like Leo and Xander or Leo and Brady.

Comment

• a_spooner
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post

Agreed. I felt bad for her when the truth about Rex cheating came out, but not anymore. They need to just get married and leave Salem for good.
              Sarah is SO annoying, childish and shrill sounding. I don't know how any guy could stand to be around her.

Comment

• tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2007

I like this Sarah! She is looking for real love and Eric is the only gut who has it! Sarah do remind me of someone. She did kissed one, who did not wanted to be kissed, and it lead to something else.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                  Soap Addict
                  • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Mopeds View Post
                  The thing is, Sarah and Eric are smitten with each other, so Sarah was not going outside of boundaries. Sarah and Eric is not like Leo and Xander or Leo and Brady.
                  Thank you. Exactly. There's a big difference between planting an unwanted kiss on someone you barely know, and kissing a friend during an intimate conversation because you're pretty sure the feeling you have is mutual. Sarah thought Eric might be feeling what she was feeling -- AND SHE WAS RIGHT. Eric is hot for her. Take away the messy brother situation and the love-of-my-life-just-dying-six-months-ago situation and Eric would probably be in bed with Sarah by now.

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
                  Whenever she has done this to Eric he tells her after that this can't be going on.
                  To be clear, this has happened twice: The first time, Sarah had just found out her fiancé SLEPT WITH HER SISTER and was reeling with the news. She was in a bad place, hoping to have revenge sex with Eric. He was a gentleman and turned her down. This time around, she kissed him because she actually likes him and thought he might feel the same way. (He does!) But he told her he doesn't -- again, trying to be a good guy. Thank God for Eric the sanctimonious ass (Xander's words for him, not mine).

But Eric is attracted to Sarah. He just doesn't feel like he should act on those feelings.

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
                  Didn't Sarah grab Xander and kiss him like that after Eric rejected her?
                  Nope. Xander sweet-talked her, told her she was gorgeous, perfect, and brilliant, and then moved in for the kiss and carried her up to bed.

Which reminds me: Where the heck is Xander? Get this guy back now.

Comment

• a_spooner
                    Board Regular
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
                    Nope. Xander sweet-talked her, told her she was gorgeous, perfect, and brilliant, and then moved in for the kiss and carried her up to bed.

Which reminds me: Where the heck is Xander? Get this guy back now.
                    Jeez, Sarah is so easy! She's definitely the kind of woman who needs sex and attention from any man in order for her to feel validated.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                      Soap Addict
                      • Sep 2015

Jeez, Sarah is so easy! She's definitely the kind of woman who needs sex and attention from any man in order for her to feel validated.
                      I love it when people hurl the "easy" label at women who show an appetite.

I think she's the kind of woman who goes after what she wants, even if that means she crashes and burns (which she does). And she's absolutely open to being comforted in her moments of weakness and vulnerability. Especially by a guy who's telling her she's as amazing as she really is.

I've said this in previous threads and will probably say it again, but Sarah reminds me of women I knew in college who made straight A's and had messy social lives. They partied all weekend, then got up at 4 pm on Sunday to put all the beer bottles in the recycling and then make it to class the next day. They knew how to impress managers and write resumes but didn't always know how to have a relationship, because even if they'd learned to check off all the boxes for other people, they hadn't internalized that they were good people worthy of love. Sarah's still trying to check off her boxes and get it all right. Go Sarah. Once she gets kidnapped at least once I think things will fall into place a little better. It's the Salem way.

Comment

• a_spooner
                        a_spooner commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Rex is also "easy" so I suppose I'm also labeling a man too.
                    • Lazycrockett
                      Board Regular
                      • May 2010

Folks on this board will justify a behaviour of a character depending on how well they like said character.

Comment

• lsm
                        lsm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I sure miss the LIKE button :-)
                    • CanaryFan98
                      Executive Poster
                      • Oct 2009

Sarah's was creepy because Eric told her about what Kristen did to him and that's when she decided to plant one on him? Tacky to say the least. However at least Eric appears to want her back but is fighting it. Slightly more palatable.

Leo was also creepy and worse because he does it to just about every random dude his way and its played for laughs despite knowing none of the guys he did this to want him back at all.

I don't mind Sarah away from Eric I think her and Xander had chemistry and she's fine in doctor mode. They should've just had Sarah as a sexy single who's trying to get her groove back after finding out about Rex's cheating ways. However god forbid a woman on this show not named Kate be allowed to just have sexy times for the sake of it.

Comment

• RickySpanish
                        Contract Poster
                        • Dec 2018

I don't have a problem with what Sarah did. She's attracted to Eric, and thought he felt the same way (he does)...... I did find the way she looked at Eric when he was helping her with her ankle to be incredibly hot. The actress conveyed pure lust, and need in that look... She is a woman with major issues, and not relationship material in my opinion, but I am definitely seeing why she attracts so many men. At first she was annoying, but I don't know, I thought she was incredibly sexy this last week.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X