Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Chloe and Stefan, Abby was NOT wrong

They really want to manipulate the audience by throwing Holly at Stefan and then bringing up Charlotte.

No thank you.

Both Stefan and Chloe were miserable in their scenes together.

1. Chloe you know absolutely nothing about the situation, so kindly keep your mouth shut. Abby was facing a complete mental breakdown, she was walking around with a cheap wig on her head and calling herself a latina named "Gabby" when Stefan took complete advantage of the situation. To have Chloe say she's sorry that Stefan didn't father a child that would have been the product of a rape is DISGUSTING. This man not only raped Abby, but he put her away in a mental asylum knowing she was sane so he could keep Charlotte all to himself.
    2. Abby is not wrong to think her rapist would have been a horrible father given his treatment of her. Not only that, but when he found out she wasn't sick and Gabby was not coming back... he threatened to take Charlotte from her and would have used her history of mental illness against her. He was fully prepared to take advantage of Abby's mental illness again. On Christmas day he had tried to deliver papers that to her.
    3. Lastly, Abby NEVER even said the loser would be bad father. What was he even talking about? She said that she wouldn't stand in the way of him having a relationship with Charlotte. She just didn't want him around her during the pregnancy and voiced that (prior to the gas lighting). Then she said they would just come up with a custody agreement and stay out of each other's hair. She didn't comment on him being a good or bad father.

Oh and their goodnight kiss was not hot. It was awkward and weird.

Well, to be honest...I never looked at Stefan as a rapist. It was all on Gabigail who did that! Stefan would have been a wonderful father and Abby did, gaslight him in the end, by lying to him that she was Gabigail. This whole Abby's mess, she should have gotten her consequences which would let her to the mental ward for a long sentence. I don't believe too, Abby is all innocent. She bypass the justice system by her family.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      kdw877 Hmm...not saying in that way. Saying on the other side, Gabigail did pursed Stefan. The DID was two sided. I do feel from today's episode, Chloe is just saying that Stefan would have been a good father if the baby was his.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am no Abby fan at all as I have made clear but yes that was rape.
      Last edited by Skins 2008; March 14th, 2019, 12:40 AM.

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tiff, he knew Abby was mentally ill and still had sex with her. He took advantage of her condition when he knew she needed help. It didn’t matter if her other personality said she loved him because he knew that she had mental problems. Just because you liked them as a couple doesn’t mean that he didn’t rape her.

Chloe provided key insight into the whole situation with Abigail. She should have been Abigail's therapist. She certainly has more credibility than Laura.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
      Brenda4ev commented
      Editing a comment
      She provided no insight. She is speaking from pure ignorance and can keep her two cents to herself.

Nicole better come and take her baby away from that woman who is nothing more than a Stefan prop.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Well, to be honest...I never looked at Stefan as a rapist. It was all on Gabigail who did that! Stefan would have been a wonderful father and Abby did, gaslight him in the end, by lying to him that she was Gabigail. This whole Abby's mess, she should have gotten her consequences which would let her to the mental ward for a long sentence. I don't believe too, Abby is all innocent. She bypass the justice system by her family.
    How is it Abby's mess?

Stefan read up on DID. He knew she was mentally ill. He knows she was responsible for Andre's death and was suffering a mental breakdown. Marlena told him that alters cannot give consent for sex with the host's body.

He could've told someone and got her help. He could have alerted the police. Instead, he had sick with a woman who was mentally fragile at the time, without her consent. It's not "all on Gabigail." Stefan is a big boy. He could have said "you are an alter and this will leave Abigail devastated and violated. I don't want to be the cause of that."

He made the choice to be a rapist.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby's mess is what Abby did to Gabi. And Stefan tried to tell Chad, but with him curious of the alter, it was hard for him to resist. Marlena also said to Abby or her fam, which i cant remember which, that her alters are her feelings. Abby loved her grandma helping her in 2016, and she wanting to know Stefan on a friendly terms, but Chad just did not wanted to know because of this brothers situation. Of the rapist, in reality, he may be, but I don't think going further, he was that. He did said sorry to Abby on her last day in Salem.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Brenda. Unbelievable how the excuses still fly for Stefan and even blaming Abigail, the rape victim, is part of those excuses. Sad to see that happening, especially in this day and age.

THANK YOU Brenda4ev Thank you for pointing out all the facts that actually played out on screen!

Those scenes were absolutely infuriating and revolting!

I usually love Chloe but yesterday I was telling her to "Shut up" because she, I think at least knows the basis of the situation and knows Abby was mentally ill when Stefan had sex with her and that makes it rape. Chloe, saying that Abby was wrong, just because Stefan is playing hero to her now is just messed up!

It's obvious the writers are doing everything they can now and are scrambling to try and redeem this pathetic character by having other characters and Stefan himself ignore all the despicable crimes he perpetrated and even twist the facts to try and make him seem not so bad. Stefan, is still an unrepentant rapist and having him, explaining love to a toddler is a joke, since Stefan proved all throughout Abigail's mental illness he doesn't know the meaning of love since he ignored Abigail's illness and used it for his own personal gratification. That's the opposite of understanding what love is.

As for Chloe and anything she might feel for Stefan, I have gotten the distinct feeling she is not at all comfortable with Stefan's romantic advances.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
      Brenda4ev commented
      Editing a comment
      Those scenes were ridiculous.

Next they're going to have Stefan frolic with a bundle of puppies while reading to orphans. Then Chloe will proclaim him to be the greatest father in Salem and trash all the people he's inflicted pain on.

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      I shudder to think we else they have planned to try and redeem this pathetic character!

Gabby is a part of Abigail and made choices that a part of Abigail wanted to make. We are all conflicted on some level with many choices in life. Abigail is no different. Making passionate love with someone that was not her husband was one such instance and quite frankly, I stand by Abigail for that! You go girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
      Gabby is a part of Abigail and made choices that a part of Abigail wanted to make. We are all conflicted on some level with many choices in life. Abigail is no different. Making passionate love with someone that was not her husband was one such instance and quite frankly, I stand by Abigail for that! You go girl!!!
      Abby is no different. Which is why she climbed EJ in the shower when he was engaged and stripped Chad in his garden when she was dating Ben. Abby doesn't need Gabby to be a cheater or have an affair. She goes after what she wants.

Stefan threw it at her and she simply wasn't interested. And whatever services he performed while she was Gabby didn't change her mind, it disgusted her and she viewed it as rape. At the first opportunity, Abby invited Chad up to her room and rode him until the the sun came up.

I stand by Abby and all her messiness, always.

I also stand by her rejecting the likes of Cameron, Dario and Stefan.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post

Abby is no different. Which is why she climbed EJ in the shower when he was engaged and stripped Chad in his garden when she was dating Ben. Abby doesn't need Gabby to be a cheater or have an affair. She goes after what she wants.

Stefan threw it at her and she simply wasn't interested. And whatever services he performed while she was Gabby didn't change her mind, it disgusted her and she viewed it as rape. At the first opportunity, Abby invited Chad up to her room and rode him until the the sun came up.

I stand by Abby and all her messiness, always.

I also stand by her rejecting the likes of Cameron, Dario and Stefan.
        Yes, Abigail is a sexual creature. Whatever name she chooses to call herself, she goes after what she wants. I, too, stand by Abigail through it all. She owns it and she loves it. From one pole to the next, she will ride with pride at her desire, just as she has always chosen to do with each of the aforementioned. And to that, I say get it, guuuurrllll!!!!

Comment

• CherryPoppins
          CherryPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          She looked fine and loving it to me. I'm just pointing out the facts that played out on the screen as you value so much.

• Brenda4ev
          Brenda4ev commented
          Editing a comment
          The fact is that onscreen Abby in her right mind wants nothing to do with Stefan and called him a rapist.

She is quite proud and happy to have sex with men that she desires. Too bad for Stefan he was never desired and instead had to settle for Abby who was literally deranged in a bad wig. And it wasn't even good enough to being Gabby back despite Stefan's caterwauling for her return.

• lovelydtc
          lovelydtc commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL now Cherry you know what played out on screen was Stefan jumping on the chance to have sex with Abby's body in a nasty wig because Abby in her right mind wouldn't give him the time or day; that is why he had her institutionalized when he found out she was no longer mentally ill. Stefan as written and shown on screen is a joke; nothing sexy about a man who preyed on a woman's mental illness. Just sick, even for fiction.

Chloe provided key insight into the whole situation with Abigail. She should have been Abigail's therapist. She certainly has more credibility than Laura.
        Chloe was speaking out of her behind because she has no clue what she is talking about; this is the same Chloe who had a meltdown over Deimos having a sexual relationship with her and not letting her know he was a Kiriakis. She heard Stefan bragging in her place of business about having a baby with his brother's wife; loud and proud as the rapist he is. This is the same Chloe was was willing to keep Daniel away from his child because he no longer wanted to be with her. Chloe should use her brain and realize any man who has to go after a women in a mental breakdown for sex is nothing but a worthless rapist. A man confident in himself would never stoop so low as to try and keep a woman in a mentally sick position to have her. Abby made it explicit she did not want sex with the loser and he forced her into a split to have her. It doesn't matter what attraction Abby may or may not have had for him, he heard her say NO and even SCREAMED for him to get off her. Maybe "genius" Chloe needs to be made aware of that little fact before she run her mouth.

Now, I do think Chloe and Stefan would have had a better chance if the story was told before they made Stefan a loser pervert in the DID story.

Comment

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post

Chloe was speaking out of her behind because she has no clue what she is talking about; this is the same Chloe who had a meltdown over Deimos having a sexual relationship with her and not letting her know he was a Kiriakis. This is the same Chloe was was willing to keep Daniel away from his child because he no longer wanted to be with her. Chloe should use her brain and realize any man who has to go after a women in a mental breakdown for sex is nothing but a worthless rapist. A man confident in himself would never stoop so low as to try and keep a woman in a mentally sick position to have her. Abby made it explicit she did not want sex with the loser and he forced her into a split to have her. It doesn't matter what attraction Abby may or may not have had for him, he heard her say NO and even SCREAMED for him to get off her. Maybe "genius" Chloe needs to be made aware of that little fact before she run her mouth.

Now, I do think Chloe and Stefan would have had a better chance if the story was told before they made Stefan a loser pervert in the DID story.
          Chloe's own faults and past doesn't negate the truth in Chloe's words on the issue at hand. In this case, it takes someone removed from the situation to give a clearer assessment and unpack it all without the Chabby propaganda. I realize Chabby fans have a narrative to preserve, but the truth keeps shining through just as it did through Chloe's sweet lips.

Comment

• lovelydtc
            lovelydtc commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a diehard Chabby fan and even ones who hate Chabby acknowledges the rape and Stefan loser behavior; so Chloe again sounds like an idiot talking out of her behind because she is not privy to all the facts and even some of what she does know should make her as a woman who hated being taken advantage off STHU.

Yes, Abigail is a sexual creature. Whatever name she chooses to call herself, she goes after what she wants. I, too, stand by Abigail through it all. She owns it and she loves it. From one pole to the next, she will ride with pride at her desire, just as she has always chosen to do with each of the aforementioned. And to that, I say get it, guuuurrllll!!!!
          Yes, the poles that she chooses because Abby is a desirable woman with options. She can be selective.

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post

Chloe was speaking out of her behind because she has no clue what she is talking about; this is the same Chloe who had a meltdown over Deimos having a sexual relationship with her and not letting her know he was a Kiriakis. She heard Stefan bragging in her place of business about having a baby with his brother's wife; loud and proud as the rapist he is. This is the same Chloe was was willing to keep Daniel away from his child because he no longer wanted to be with her. Chloe should use her brain and realize any man who has to go after a women in a mental breakdown for sex is nothing but a worthless rapist. A man confident in himself would never stoop so low as to try and keep a woman in a mentally sick position to have her. Abby made it explicit she did not want sex with the loser and he forced her into a split to have her. It doesn't matter what attraction Abby may or may not have had for him, he heard her say NO and even SCREAMED for him to get off her. Maybe "genius" Chloe needs to be made aware of that little fact before she run her mouth.

They could have been a better choice, but instead Stefan went after a wig... stroked it and sniffed it like the weirdo he is. Any woman who is put in a relationship with him ends up looking... not all that right because you are lowering yourself to make excuses and defend your choice to be with a predator. Today was a perfect example of that

Chloe sounded like an idiot speaking on behalf of something she knows nothing of. Instead of choosing to selectively ignore Stefan's shady past and start anew, which I assumed they would do, they are confronting it and choosing to attempt to sugarcoat and garner sympathy for him.

Oh, poor Stefan... boohooo... he couldn't have a baby with a mentally ill woman he raped. I can just cry a river.

Comment

• lovelydtc
            lovelydtc commented
            Editing a comment
            Ron is working overtime trying to rehabilitate his creation by throwing everything at the audience. All he had to do was have Stefan give a genuine apology for the rape and move forward without all this other BS. The more they bring up anything Abby or her child the less I find Stefan capable of anything but being a perverted wig sniffer.

• Brenda4ev
            Brenda4ev commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. When the scenes began, I thought it was an obvious ploy and attempt to manipulate the audience by having Stefan "bond" with Holly. Make people say "well, he can't be that bad if he is kind to a little girl." To which, I merely roll my eyes. But, then bringing up Abby and having Chloe with that she had a child with a rapist... nope. I wouldn't have even bothered commenting if it wasn't for that.

Chloe's own faults and past doesn't negate the truth in Chloe's words on the issue at hand. In this case, it takes someone removed from the situation to give a clearer assessment and unpack it all without the Chabby propaganda. I realize Chabby fans have a narrative to preserve, but the truth keeps shining through just as it did through Chloe's sweet lips.
          There's nothing to preserve. You are attempting to use what Chloe said to somehow prove consensual sex was had and Stefan isn't a rapist.

Chloe said that she wished Charlotte was Stefan's and Abby was wrong in thinking he would be a bad father.

She is being ridiculous by wishing another woman's child when it has nothing to do with her and that woman calls Stefan a rapist. Her comments were insensitive and ignorant, but they certainly don't support the narrative of anyone who wants to claim Abby wants Stefan. Just the opposite. They enforce how badly she wanted nothing to do with him.

Comment

• lovelydtc
            lovelydtc commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL you got to hand it to CherryPoppins she is entertaining. Her postings does make me literally LOL all the time.

• CherryPoppins
            CherryPoppins commented
            Editing a comment
            Chloe's words are based in hard truth, which I certainly understand may be too much for a certain group to accept.

I wish the same for her cousin, Sarah Both of them are alike!

Comment

• CherryPoppins
            CherryPoppins commented
            Editing a comment
            They really live up to the Horton name, huh..lol

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            The ratings would be high of Sarah lusting after Eric. Just look at Leo and Xander on the last week of January! It was high!

From what I remember Stefan thought he was in love with "Gabby". I think throwing around the word rape is pretty disrespectful. He seem to truly care for her. There were many scenes that showed that. I hope the people here who are so outraged by this story line are as vocal about Ben's Story line, because as of today he killed people.

Comment

• lovelydtc
            lovelydtc commented
            Editing a comment
            Stefan's love is nothing I would wish on any one. The show had people on screen call it rape; the victim, Abby, called it rape. Why should we who saw the rape not call it what it was????? Stefan so called caring meant keeping a woman in a state of mental illness to have his way. If he cared for her so much he would have gotten her the help she needed when he was the only one aware she was sick. Ben story line disgust me also but even if it didn't I choose to call what Stefan did as rape because even the show acknowledges at times it was rape. I don't see the issue.

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            There was no real "Gabby"! She was merely a symptom of a woman's mental illness and Stefan knew the difference! What's disrespectful is the writers trying to ignore and whitewash the true, factual rape that took place of Abigail's body.

The fact that a mentally ill woman is getting the blame for being raped, is disgusting.

Chloe has no room to talk about parenting. She hasn't been a mother to her kid, in a long time. Nancy is Parker's mother. Just because Chloe randomly decided to take care of her kid, after years of leaving him with her mother, doesn't make mother of the year and Stefan can shut the hell up. He shouldn't be around kids. He has serious problems. You know... rape and being obsessed with a wig and mentally ill woman's, alter.

Comment

• CherryPoppins
            CherryPoppins commented
            Editing a comment
            No one is blaming anyone for being raped. Chloe has a fresh take on the issue. It may not be to the liking of some, but oh well. lol

• kdw877
            kdw877 commented
            Editing a comment
            CherryPoppins I wasn't talking about Chloe blaming Abby.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X