• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cs1983
    Recurring Poster
    • Jan 2011

Jordan's behavior

Maybe this was already discussed but was it already mentioned on the show what caused Jordan's mental break? If not do you think you will be explained?
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

We got a hint today when Jordan flicked her hair back and showed Ben her ear, can't say more then that here.

Comment

• cc from PA
      cc from PA commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know what you mean. Could you give a few more clues?????

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jordan suffered a terrible trauma that changed her way of thinking.
  • KJ_Contrarian
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2018

Seems like Jordan's mental break was caused by Ben becoming the Neck-tie killer. When that happened, in her mind he betrayed her by "Becoming" Clyde. All of her work "Protecting" Ben went up in smoke. She even told Ciara that Ben had "Become Clyde". No doubt that is why she snapped, and why now this whole plot is about framing Ben, and it does not matter who is collateral damage.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I think the more close we get to her, we will know what happened. I have a feeling Rafe is the one to figure it all out.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        I think the more close we get to her, we will know what happened. I have a feeling Rafe is the one to figure it all out.
        Rafe is going to be questioning her , he really shouldn't be involved in this case because Ciara is his step daughter, unless they want to set up the Kate thing.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
          Board Regular
          • Jul 2017

Even after she explained I still saw no reason for it.

Comment

• auntbee
            Day Player
            • Aug 2014

I don't really have a problem with Jordan acting kind of crazy. Even though she was normal before, she really wasn't on the show that long so we didn't get to see how her character was before she came to Salem. We know she has a deeply troubled past with her dad, so it's not that unusual for her to have some kind of mental break.

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is so true I think Jordan was only on for a little over a 1 year that isn't enough time to get to know a character at all.
          • YANukeFan
            Senior Board Member
            • Dec 2007

I hate the way this set of writers is throwing Jordan under the bus. She was such a great character.

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jordan is not being thrown under the bus also her behavior will be explained and it's obvious the nice girl act was fake, Whenever someone is sweet as Jordan was the first time on the show, they are usually hiding their true selves.
              Last edited by Skins 2008; February 12, 2019, 01:42 PM.

• Minnesotalover
              Minnesotalover commented
              Editing a comment
              Jordan is not being thrown under the bus shes Bens through so much at the hands of Clyde no way she’s sane after that she was faking last time she was in town as a lot of people speculated
          • gymguy68
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2018

I posted a similar reply & my apologies for getting repetitive. IMO, Jordan will end up being the actual necktie killer. Ben will be vindicated and Hope will be demoted or fired altogether. As far as her motives, I couldn't guess, other than she had a mental breakdown at some point.

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by gymguy68 View Post
              I posted a similar reply & my apologies for getting repetitive. IMO, Jordan will end up being the actual necktie killer. Ben will be vindicated and Hope will be demoted or fired altogether. As far as her motives, I couldn't guess, other than she had a mental breakdown at some point.
              It's possible but only the fans will know it, not he characters. Maybe we will see her one day when she is by herself she will take out a neck tie and give that sadistic smile she had when Ciara was stumbling around in the cabin after being drugged.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                Maybe it will be Eli, Rafe wlli be too busy protecting Kate from Jordan.

Comment

• gymguy68
                  gymguy68 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Skins. You just got my wheels turning. Do you think it's possible that she was pregnant with Rafe's child when she left town? I'll go as far as to guess that she is the necktie killer & Rafe figures it all out. However...he lets her go because she is the mother of his kid. After all, he did cover up for Hope and has a soft spot for his sister despite all that she has done.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well she did suffer a trumatic event it's possible she was pregnant with Rafe or Chad's child when she left and something happened to the baby.
                  Last edited by Skins 2008; February 12, 2019, 08:17 PM.
              • steven hawk
                Board Regular
                • Dec 2015

I'm not buying it! Jorden was never this crazy. I think I read somewhere that Jorden sticks around long after Ciara and Charlotte are rescued, so how can these writers wrap this story up with Jorden still crazy and no one catches on to her?

I think there is another twist here.

Comment

• Minnesotalover
                  Minnesotalover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jordan suffered the same abuse Ben did as well as being raped by Clyde and she killed her mother that would cause anyone to have issues, she was faking sanity last time around for sure like a lot of people though and now that combined with ever recent trauma she suffered put her over the edge even more.
              • Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by steven hawk View Post
                I'm not buying it! Jorden was never this crazy. I think I read somewhere that Jorden sticks around long after Ciara and Charlotte are rescued, so how can these writers wrap this story up with Jorden still crazy and no one catches on to her?

It's obvious Jordan was faking the nice girl act and she also suffered some kind of trauma after she left Salem, which made her true self come out.
                Last edited by Skins 2008; February 12, 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by steven hawk View Post

It ahs been confirmed Jordan will be around for 3 months this story is just getting started.

Comment

• lagirl
                    Soap Addict
                    • Nov 2006

We have seen Ben with the necktie, plus Ben explained to Ciara why and how he became the necktie killer.
                    Last edited by lagirl; February 12, 2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X