Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Chad and Abby! They broke my heart today! Kate was not needed

When they did that interview pleading for Charlotte to come back.

Abby's line about their happy home made me go huh...? Maybe they had some good times... off screen when Chad visits or something. IDK.

But, the rest was so sad. Poor babies.

Kate stopping by and Chabby making nice with her was disappointing. Not a fan of that. Jack got it worse than Kate did... wtf. The propping for her never ends.

Yeah, I guess they'll never let Chad or Chabby completely break all ties with Kate. Ridiculous that she wasn't thrown out and Abby even apologizing to Kate at one point.

I'd rather have some more one on one Chabby scenes. So sad what they're going through, but I love how Chad comforts her.

Comment

Hang in there, ladies. The end is nigh.

Comment

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
        Hang in there, ladies. The end is nigh.
        Oh yes... soon there will be free airtime on Days for Sarah to take over as the leading lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
          Yeah, I guess they'll never let Chad or Chabby completely break all ties with Kate. Ridiculous that she wasn't thrown out and Abby even apologizing to Kate at one point.

I'd rather have some more one on one Chabby scenes. So sad what they're going through, but I love how Chad comforts her.
          I rolled my eyes all the way back when Abby apologized to that bride troll Kate!

Chad is trying to be the strong one now and Abby's comfort. Loooove that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post

I rolled my eyes all the way back when Abby apologized to that bride troll Kate!

Chad is trying to be the strong one now and Abby's comfort. Loooove that man.
            "bride troll Kate"LOL Good one!! What a colorful description for the she-hag of Salem!

Comment

[QUOTE=Brenda4ev;n2120957]

I love it bride troll !

Comment

It reminded me of LUMI. Don't know if I am happy with this story. I guess it's suppose to make CHABBY realize that they are meant to be together.

Comment

I loved how he kept rubbing and caressing her, trying to comfort her the best way he could. Reminds me of when he rescued her from the cabin and he took care her the hold time.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
                    Brenda4ev commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too.

That other day when his hand crawled all the way up her leg. I saw that!

I had to laugh when Kate showed up yet again. This is probably not intended by the writers, but I see it as taunting how she keeps showing up with apologetic words while she remains unpunished for her actions.

Comment

• canislupwnus
                    canislupwnus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why shouldn't her actions go unpunished? Abby's did.

• Emerald Empress
                    Emerald Empress commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's why I laughed. Kate gets to troll Abby and act all apologetic.

Oh yes... soon there will be free airtime on Days for Sarah to take over as the leading lady.
                  Ugh! I am not looking forward to that. I will miss stories with Chad and Abby.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
                    Brenda4ev commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I knowwww!

It's breaking my heart.

I have to hand it to Kate she is good. Acting all sorry to Chad & Abby pretending to be so worried,

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If I had not read the spoilers, I would have felt something. But I feel this is to bring a man and woman together.

Originally posted by Emerald Empress View Post
                  I had to laugh when Kate showed up yet again. This is probably not intended by the writers, but I see it as taunting how she keeps showing up with apologetic words while she remains unpunished for her actions.
                  She is mocking the entire town at this point cause she is always showing up at someone's doorstep with apologetic words, never pays and then goes off to stab her knife in someone else's back.

Originally posted by Nancy T View Post
                  I have to hand it to Kate she is good. Acting all sorry to Chad & Abby pretending to be so worried,
                  Weeping to Abby when she was just trashing her the other day...

Abby owed her no apology.

Comment

Abby owed her no apology.
                    This is something we agree on.

Comment

Kate wouldn't just drop by my house. If I were Jen, I would set her straight that she is not welcome and that if she showed up again, I'd smack her lips off her face. She played a HUGE part in what went down with Abby, Chad, Charlotte and Gabi and they should make it known to her that her services are no longer needed. It frustrates me beyond belief that she is still popping up at their houses.

Comment

• lovelydtc
                        lovelydtc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Jen and Abby should never allow that evil witch Kate near them or those kids again. Kate and her mini me Gabi should always be considered persona non grata. Trash like that will always get in your eye if you let them near you.

• kdw877
                        kdw877 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        JackandJenfan Meh... I see it differently, along with a lot of other people.

• canislupwnus
                        canislupwnus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She need to bring that Mama Bear out for town welcome mat Kate.
                        Abby slept with several men whom she did not love, often cheating on/with somebody.

Trash like that will always get in your eye if you let them near you.
                        Abby and her boyfriend frame someone for murder, and their victim is trash. lol.

JackandJenfan Meh... I see it differently
                        Her statement is objectively true. Stebigail threw the first punch when they sent an innocent person to prison.

along with a lot of other people
                        They see it differently because Abby is a Horton and therefore above the law.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X