Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are Shawn and Belle?

Are they still in Salem?

One of the worse missing in action character here IMO. The guy is completely MIA when his daughter and sister were living with a serial killer, now his sister is missing and still not a word. Granted I have not seen the show in the last few episodes so maybe he was mentioned. Doubt it.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Shawn and Belle didn't like Claire living there with Ben, but she talked them into trusting her.

They are likely back in Hong Kong. Last time they were in town, there was no goodbye exit. Same with Anna last year.

Comment

They're in Hong Kong. Claire mentioned it a while back we just never saw them say goodbye to anyone.

Comment

IDK, but it's bugging me that Hope hasn't even mentioned Shawn once in Ciara's disappearance. That she hasn't talked to him, etc. Like they couldn't write in one line that says Shawn at least knows his sister is missing?

Comment

When does Hope care about family? I think the only time was when Julie was in the hospital and she was worried about Doug.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            She consoled Jennifer over Jack coming back when Hope ran into Jack in the HTS.

Although it seems odd she didn't bother consoling Abby or JJ over it.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
          When does Hope care about family? I think the only time was when Julie was in the hospital and she was worried about Doug.
          You're right.
          It's like, ever since Hope moved into the police station she totally forgot all about all about her relatives, She's supposed to be Claire's grandmother but honestly, she more like just some lady.

Comment

China invaded Hong Kong and they're being held as prisoners now.

Comment

So they are back in Hong Kong. Okay, gotcha. Thanks!

Comment

I thought the last time, Shawn was investigating his own mama who is obsessed with Ben Am I not wrong? Anyway, this is who Days should invest more. I am afraid all the love, is with other characters, that we might care or don't care.

Comment

Most likely in Hong Kong. The show is missing out on these two characters. Could have brought back Shawn to search for his sister.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X