Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan gaslighting Ben - yay or nay?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I had fantasies of Jordan being Ben's one true ally, but I'm interested to see how this plays out once she is exposed. Looks like Kate might be the first one to catch on.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
      I am enjoying the storyline. However i do still wish Jordan was on #teamben. I was hoping her return would be so he would have one more person in his corner.
      Agree FC! I’m liking the storyline because Ben, Jordan, and Ciara make this all so interesting. I was also hoping Jordan’s return wouldn’t be like this.

      Jordan has really lost it, I hope Ben can even find an ounce of sympathy for her when this is over. I wanted Ben to also have at least someone in his corner.

      Comment


      • Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup its sad Ben is literally alone in the world. I have a feeling the next 2 episodes are gonna be annoying but he will be redeemed and vindicated soon enough

      • Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the 3 of them have been great in this story.

    • #18
      I am enjoying this story-line because it makes sense. When Ben had a psychotic break, it was triggered by the Chabby affair. So, the murders he committed were solely about framing Chad and it did not matter who had to die.

      Now look at Jordan. Her psychotic break appears to have been when she learned Ben committed the murders. When that happened, all of the work Jordan did "Protecting Ben" since they were young went up in smoke. Her conclusion was that Ben betrayed her by "Becoming" Clyde, and now any murders she commits are solely about framing Ben, and it does not matter who has to die. Perfect parallel. And boy, was she working Ben yesterday. The Eli call was chilling as she really stabbed her brother in the back with that call.

      Comment


      • Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        This could be big part of the reason Jordan is showing why she is not hiding her trueself anymore.

    • #19
      I don't think we'll ever get the questions answered as to why she's a psycho and framing her brother I think this is all plot points. Plot point for Chad and Abby to ride out of town together since their last day is on the 21st and a plot point for Ben and Ciara to be back together as a couple since he saved her. I hate to see characters brought back only to ruin them and don't understand why the actor would agree to come back to have their character ruined.

      Comment


      • Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes we will the story about why she went psycho starts this week it is going to be a very interesting 3 months.

    • #20
      I voted other..Jordan drops into Salem after falling off her sky hook and kidnaps the baby and Ciarra in one day.. And she won't even feed the baby a teething ring or unchain Ciarra so she can go to the restroom..I cringe to think of when the sheets were changed the last time. And Ben looks like he's hanging onto the ledge with his two big toes teetering on complete insanity. Nah!

      Comment


      • #21
        Originally posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
        I voted other..Jordan drops into Salem after falling off her sky hook and kidnaps the baby and Ciarra in one day.. And she won't even feed the baby a teething ring or unchain Ciarra so she can go to the restroom..I cringe to think of when the sheets were changed the last time. And Ben looks like he's hanging onto the ledge with his two big toes teetering on complete insanity. Nah!
        It's obvious Jordan is taking good care of the baby , she had a bag full of baby stuff Kate went out of her way to let us know that.

        Comment


        • #22
          Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

          It's obvious Jordan is taking good care of the baby , she had a bag full of baby stuff Kate went out of her way to let us know that.
          Hi Skins 2008...That's good she finally went to the grocery store and bought a few things..I saw the loaf of bread and Baby Cream for the rash on Charlotte's left leg that Abby mentioned and I didn't see any diapers or bottles,,,but they have been in the cabin for two days with nothing..Nor even water. Jordan did tie up Ciarra and left Charlotte unattended while she went to the store and Ciarra was knocked out on drugs...

          Comment


          • Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, I understand it did seem like Jordan wasn't taking care of her. I think before She left to plant evidence in Ben's room she took care of the baby's needs saw she was running short of supplies and stopped att he store before heading back to the cabin.

        • #23
          All I keep thinking is good grief! She (Crishell) grew from her AMC character of Amanda and turned into her mother there "Janet from another planet" Green.
          kind of liking how Jordan is now.

          Comment


          • #24
            I chose ''other' because I never liked Jordan. I feel all of this is unnecessary, Ciara and Ben have enough angst without Jordan being thrown in. Besides Jordan, I hate that Days goes the crazy route with so many characters.

            Comment


            • #25
              Originally posted by looktothestars View Post
              I'm having fun with this storyline. As someone who was hoping Jordan would return to Salem an ally. I'm finding her devious plan fun to watch. Like when the phone rang in his room. I did not see that coming (for once). It was like an OH BLEEP moment!

              The fact that Ben doesn't see her deceit yet and the kidnapper is right in front of him.

              Thoughts?
              I voted Yes enjoy the story. There’s something about the actress and how she delivers her lines that I just love. Her lips kind of sneering, her eyebrows swept down in a frown — she’s just terrific.

              But am I being dense here — is her return and descent into madness going to exonerate Ben? Are they going to have her be responsible for killing the midwife, killing Will, etc? So Ben won’t be a serial killer after all????

              Comment


              • Skins 2008
                Skins 2008 commented
                Editing a comment
                JackandJenfan Jordan had a bad trauma after she left Salem that will be explained soon, it has something to do why Jordan showed Ben her scar the other day.

              • JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Skins 2008 I know.

              • Minnesotalover
                Minnesotalover commented
                Editing a comment
                Skins and jackandjen it’s a combo of both the years of abuse and rape from Clyde and killing mom and whatever happened before she left,

            • #26
              I'm enjoying it. It's so unfair to Ben and it sucks, but it's good soap. Yesterday was one of those days when I was so agitated watching the episode. When Hope and Eli arrested him and found the baby blanket and Ciara's phone, I was yelling at the TV, "It's not him!!"

              The only thing that bugs me a little is that Jordan is the one setting him up. They should've made it be someone else. Jordan was always protective of Ben and they're going to have to have a really good explanation of why she's flipped out enough to set him up.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by KJ_Contrarian View Post
                I am enjoying this story-line because it makes sense. When Ben had a psychotic break, it was triggered by the Chabby affair. So, the murders he committed were solely about framing Chad and it did not matter who had to die.

                Now look at Jordan. Her psychotic break appears to have been when she learned Ben committed the murders. When that happened, all of the work Jordan did "Protecting Ben" since they were young went up in smoke. Her conclusion was that Ben betrayed her by "Becoming" Clyde, and now any murders she commits are solely about framing Ben, and it does not matter who has to die. Perfect parallel. And boy, was she working Ben yesterday. The Eli call was chilling as she really stabbed her brother in the back with that call.
                I absolutely LOVE your explanation!!!

                Comment


                • #28
                  I do not like it. Ben already has the whole town against him thanks to Hope he sure needed one person on his side. I wish he and Ciara would pack up and tell every person in that town See Ya and leave town together.

                  Comment

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X