Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan gaslighting Ben - yay or nay?

I'm having fun with this storyline. As someone who was hoping Jordan would return to Salem an ally. I'm finding her devious plan fun to watch. Like when the phone rang in his room. I did not see that coming (for once). It was like an OH BLEEP moment!

The fact that Ben doesn't see her deceit yet and the kidnapper is right in front of him.

Thoughts?
    Yes. Enjoying the storyline!
    56.52%
    No! I wanted to see Jordan on his side OR sane.
    23.91%
    Other - comment below.
    19.57%
    Last edited by looktothestars; February 11th, 2019, 04:43 PM.

I do not like anything about Jordan. So I can't enjoy the storyline. I do agree that she's out to get Ben and they brought her in to make him look good in comparison.

Comment

I am enjoying the storyline. However i do still wish Jordan was on #teamben. I was hoping her return would be so he would have one more person in his corner.

Comment

• July Baby
        July Baby commented
        Editing a comment
        This is exactly how I feel. I was hoping she would be a source of support for Ben, especially since the bond he had with Marlena is now broken, but I have to admit I am enjoying crazy Jordan! So I voted "other".

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        July Baby i agree i am enjoying her as well lol

Im ok with her not being in his corner as long as she is busted for setting him up. It should be obvious after today with him finding that phone. He should be able to figure it out. Well than again seems like everyone in Salem signed up for the lobotomy demonstration so this could drag out....

Comment

Originally posted by LisaBowman View Post
        I do not like anything about Jordan. So I can't enjoy the storyline. I do agree that she's out to get Ben and they brought her in to make him look good in comparison.
        If they wanted to make Ben look good though. They could've brought Chase. Hell made Tripp the kidnapper. Or better made Jordan return pleading his case. If anything I think coming from a family of crazies isn't winning him any awards.

Comment

I put other because it makes no sense to me. Seems she is just being thrown under the bus for angst. I guess i need an explanation as to why all of a sudden she is a loon that even her brother never saw coming!

Comment

• Minnesotalover
            Minnesotalover commented
            Editing a comment
            You already know why she’s a loon she suffered so much trauma by Clyde she clearly has always been messed up and was faking it last time she was in town

Originally posted by backheidi View Post
          I put other because it makes no sense to me. Seems she is just being thrown under the bus for angst. I guess i need an explanation as to why all of a sudden she is a loon that even her brother never saw coming!
          It will be explained in the upcoming weeks Jordan had something traumatic happen to her when she left Salem.

Comment

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think this will be a very deep, layered storyline. It's only just begun. I also think that Jordan started the fire, but Ben will take the fall for his sister from another mister. JMHO. I'm starting to see comments on other boards regarding how much Ben owes Jordan. So this may be his way of repaying her. I also saw a comment that Jordan may be a doppelgänger. It just all boggles the mind!

This storyline is the worst! I am so disappointed. Why do they make so many people in Salem be crazy or kidnappers... or both? People kidnap each other like it's nothing, an no one ever goes to jail for it.

Comment

Just never was a Jordan fan.

Comment

I'm intrigued, I have to admit. I hate what she is doing to him, but at the same time, I'm enjoying watching it unfold. Hopefully Ben doesn't let her get to him. Something like (planting that phone in his room) can start to make him question his own sanity, cause the last thing he is gonna think, is that his sister planted it.

I just feel bad, cause Ben really needs someone other then Ciara in his corner and Jordan def would have been nice, so it is kinda sad that his own sister isn't there for him, anymore.

Comment

What is Jordan's motivation to blow back into town and do this now? What's her long range plans here? Why didn't we see hints of her before now?

I feel as if there are such large holes in this plot point that it's hard to enjoy most of it because it's so far fetched and dumb. And not just soap dumb but overall dumb. I'm having to fill in so many blanks & holes & trying to make sense of it all that's it's just not worth that much time or effort.

Plus this repeated story of Ciara kidnapped and stuck in the cabin is lame.

So I'm team not enjoying it (other).

Comment

• anitalyfe
                  anitalyfe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Skins 2008

Jordan's accident? Yeah that's not enough for me. Not even close.

• Minnesotalover
                  Minnesotalover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Um you already know why she has issues, she suffered years of trauma at the hands of Clyde that is going to mess anyone up she like a lot of trauma victims was faking being sane last time she was in town, combined with her accident it makes perfect sense

• Minnesotalover
                  Minnesotalover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe you weren’t on the boards then but last time she was in town most people suspected she was faming being sane

The minute I first saw Ciarra tied up in bed in that stupid burnt up cabin AGAIN, I started hitting the FF button. Somebody with black gloves touching her face off and on for 2 days was also the worst.

Comment

Yes, OP, I’m enjoying it too! I like it when they do something I am not able to predict! Pretty hard to do since I’m a long time viewer! Ha ha

Comment

I'm assuming Jordan is just back for a short-term stint -- there wouldn't be much impact or pizzazz to the storyline if she just swept in and patted Ben on the back saying, "I'm here for you Ben -- I hope you and Ciara will be happy together." ...You know?

Ciara & Ben are the ultimate -- us vs the ENTIRE world sort of couple; it gives them more momentum and propels that version of them even further if Ben is blindsided by his sister -- gaslighted into thinking he actually committed the crimes, and then feeling the ultimate betrayal when he learns that it was his own sister that made him worried sick over his lady love. It also creates more story and drama in the future if Jordan ever escapes from whatever prison/mental institution she is sent off to -- fearing what she'll do to Ciara/Ben the next time.

I do want this backstory of her descent into a mental illness explained further, but I think there is definite potential for it. I'm enjoying it so far -- Jordan was never the most exciting or intriguing character before.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
                      Just never was a Jordan fan.
                      I feel the same way. I don't know what is the reason for going after Ben....

Comment

• Skins 2008
                        Skins 2008 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I like Jordan now, never bought her good girl act didn't seem natural like she was hiding her true personalty this seems more like her.

• lagirl
                        lagirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I took her as a good girl because only a good girl would have taken the abuse that Kate visited on her,. Anyone else would have laid Kate out with a single blow.

• Skins 2008
                        Skins 2008 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Even good girls have their limit and with someone has damaged as Jordan is it was only a matter of time that she snapped.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X