• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

(No Spoliers) Kate,Kate,Kate

As it has been said in spoilers Kate looks like finally ran into someone who was tired of Kate sticking her noise into something that wasn't her business a long time ago,the psychotic Jordan Ridgeway. Could this actually make Kate change some?
  • mahdi
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2004

I doubt it. To be fair, Kate has been through an awful lot in her life and it made her tough as nails, but also cold-hearted. I don't think she will change at this late stage of her life.
    mahdi
    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• kdw877
      kdw877 commented
      Editing a comment
      She does kinda have a right to be angry at Kate. Didn't Kate expose Jordan's real identity and bring Clyde to town and let him know where his kids were or did I imagine that? LOL

I honestly can't remember. I thought Kate was jealous of Jordan/Rafe and set out on a expose expedition. Either way, I def don't feel for Kate.

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      No you’re right. Kate is the one who brought Clyde back into their lives.

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reminder. l had forgotten that Kate was responsible for Clyde finding his kids.
  • ShermanTank
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

I hope she doesn't change! I love ruthless Kate. If you ask me they have her toned down way too much! She should have never been involved with the Gabby / Abby thing. She should have eaten them for breakfast.

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
      I hope she doesn't change! I love ruthless Kate. If you ask me they have her toned down way too much! She should have never been involved with the Gabby / Abby thing. She should have eaten them for breakfast.
      I'm not saying Kate should change but she should realize there are certain people whose lives she shouldn't stick her noise into, Jordan turned out to be one of those and she is making Kate pay now.

Comment

• gymguy68
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2018

I don't think Kate is capable of changing. But Jordan seems like she can definitely put her in her place. Kate needs to come down of her high horse for a bit. Not to mention, she is in way too many of the story lines. IMO, we can use a little break from her.

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2008

I think Kate is going to be shocked that he was almost ended by the likes of Jordan Ridgeway, This is a perfect example of the old saying can't judge a book by it's cover, don't provoke the innocent looking psychopath they will strike back like Jordan did. .
          Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11, 2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• CADY
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2012

Kate will never change. She continues to conduct unlawful behavior, but never prosecuted. She needs to be prosecuted for her many crimes. The only way she would change is a lengthily stay in prison where she belongs.

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

Kate will never change. She loves being in control.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                Soap Addict
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
                Icam! What annoyed me today was Kate being so nice to Abby. Abby had the nerve to stand there tallking about how she will never forget what Kate did to her...umm sweetie did you forget that you killed the woman's husband??? You should be grateful that she didnt bash your head in like you did hers!!

Comment

• Skins 2008
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Icam! What annoyed me today was Kate being so nice to Abby. Abby had the nerve to stand there tallking about how she will never forget what Kate did to her...umm sweetie did you forget that you killed the woman's husband??? You should be grateful that she didnt bash your head in like you did hers!!
                  But,but, but Abby didn't know what she was doing the poor thing she was "sick" This is one reason why I don't like DID stories,gives people excuses for their terrible actions.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                    Soap Addict
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

But,but, but Abby didn't know what she was doing the poor thing she was "sick" This is one reason why I don't like DID stories,gives people excuses for their terrible actions.
                    Ikr? I dont give a flying frederick that she was "sick"! She can take her sickness and go sit on a tack lol. Its that holier than thou attaitude of hers that pisses me off. She obvi has every right to be mad at Kate, but when you kill someone then have the nerve to act like you are better than them..its baffling to me. Nothing Kate did to her can ever compare to what Abby did to Kate and her husband!

Comment

• Skins 2008
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2008

Ikr? I dont give a flying frederick that she was "sick"! She can take her sickness and go sit on a tack lol. Its that holier than thou attaitude of hers that pisses me off. She obvi has every right to be mad at Kate, but when you kill someone then have the nerve to act like you are better than them..its baffling to me. Nothing Kate did to her can ever compare to what Abby did to Kate and her husband!
                      Yes I'm fine with Abby her being mad at Kate heck I would have been fine with telling her to get out of her house if she felt like it, but like you said she isn't much better then Kate.
                      Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11, 2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                        Flowercity79 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Exactly preach!
                    • Skins 2008
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2008

We also learned lesson from a both Kate and Jordan, don't text and walk it will distract you and cause you to literally run into someone you don't like! .
                      Last edited by Skins 2008; February 12, 2019, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jul 2007

Thank you! And Abby was thinking of forgiving Chad, because of her! Abby needs to sit down and let Kate be nice to her and serve an hot Starbucks Coffee to her.

Comment

• GHKissOff
                          Soap Addict
                          • May 2007

Talk about a stupid plot point, since when is Kate this dumb as to stand there confronting Jordan and saying that she suspects her? If Kate were being written correctly she would have acted like she believed Jordan about the cream than the minute she was alone made the call to the police about what she suspects. No, she is standing there flinging accusations at the woman again just too stupid for words.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X