Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who is taking care of Charlotte in the cabin?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patrick4days
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2019

Who is taking care of Charlotte in the cabin?

Jordan is going around Salem. Who’s taking care of Charlotte?
  • Beca Drags
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Apr 2005

Exactly my thought when she left that cabin with Ciara tied up! So, Charlotte has to fend for herself I guess? "That's ok Ciara, I'll get my own bottle. I see you're a little tied up." Would be funny, if she wasn't a 3 month old baby! Ridiculous that this isn't addressed!

Comment

• Minnesotalover
      Day Player
      • Sep 2018

Jordan is she’s only gone for little amounts of time, this is common sense stuff we are expected to assume as shows cannot touch on every little detail

Comment

• Hope4BetterDays
        Hope4BetterDays commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a plot hole and we know it.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beca Drags yeah I forgotten about that I was going to delete my comment when I remembered that Ciara had been left tied up but saw you already had commented on it and it was too late...

• abc_cbs_nbc
        abc_cbs_nbc commented
        Editing a comment
        Quoting patrick4days "That’s the point! Common sense dictates that one cannot leave a 3-month old baby in a baby carrier for that amount of time that Jordan is gone.

The cabin is in the outskirts of Salem.
        She’s been to Ben’s motel, then shopping, now chatting with Kate. How much time is that?

I cannot, with common sense, assume this detail to be irrelevant."
        --------------

Totally agree with you patrick4days, and since you mentioned that Jordan has been to Ben's motel ... unless I missed something, how did she know where to find him and how the heck did she get into his room?!

Unless I did miss something and it was mentioned how Jordan found Ben, the writers could have included a mere 2 sentences to explain this:

Ben (to Jordan): "How did you find me?"
        Jordan [I'm not a writer, lol, so I'm no good at filling in a possible answer]

As for Jordan being able to get into Ben's room, this one I'll suspend belief for because doors are almost always unlocked on soaps!
    • mahdi
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Mar 2004

Since Charlotte is too young to get out of the carrier, she probably is basically OK, but she is liable to be screaming her head off by the time Jordan returns.
      mahdi
      Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• ShermanTank
        Board Regular
        • Apr 2018

I was wondering this too. Like its a tinny baby!! She needs 24/7 care. I hope Jordan isn't drugging the baby too.

Comment

• mahdi
          mahdi commented
          Editing a comment
          I had the same thought about Jordan possibly drugging the baby!
      • kdw877
        Senior Board Member
        • Jan 2014

Jordan probably give her one of her sleepy time shots, like she gave Ciara. She seems to be losing it.

Comment

• Sunny Day
          Recurring Poster
          • Jun 2014

Besides who is taking care of the baby, what distracts me every time I see a cabin scene is thinking how bad Ciarra must have to go to the bathroom by now. Also, hasn't that tiny cabin been burned down twice now and somehow it's still there with fresh linens?

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sure Jordan has let her go to the bathroom but probably at gunpoint.

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ciara actually got Jordan to untie her because she she had to go to the bathroom. But she did not go.

• Minnesotalover
            Minnesotalover commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s a soap who cares how they go to the bathroom, nit picking is getting out of hand,
        • dusty1912
          Scriptwriter
          • Feb 2007

What I don't get in the middle of winter with the cabin having large spaces btw slates... neither Ciara nor Charlotte an infant have died of hypothermia... and if said cabin has burned down twice now... how is it possible it can actually burn again... even charcoal at one point or the other can't burn any longer...

Comment

• Collette
            Board Regular
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Minnesotalover View Post
            Jordan is she’s only gone for little amounts of time, this is common sense stuff we are expected to assume as shows cannot touch on every little detail
            It's not a small detail. It's called common sense. Yeah, Jordan is playing the role she's paid for, but come on, there has to be a modicum of reality.
            Last edited by Collette; February 15, 2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Was there a speck of reality regarding Jack's third resurrection?

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              No there isn't that went out the window with the Melaswan story and oh yeah Jack came back despite not having organs.

• Minnesotalover
              Minnesotalover commented
              Editing a comment
              No no there doesn’t soaps are not meant to be reality
          • tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

I find loop holes like I did with Abby I guess I am assumed that the baby is okay.

Comment

• patrick4days
              patrick4days commented
              Editing a comment
              This is a serious question, no sarcasm. Have you ever taken care of a 3-month old baby?

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^ Not like Jordan, lol! That is the point I was making. Did we see Abby struggling to get better with Grandma Laura? No, but we assume from Days, she has. No biggie here, but I would like things to be realistic with issues.

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              We are supposed to think Jordan already did the stuff and we did see Jordan with a bag full of stuff that we can assume are filled with baby stuff and food.
              Last edited by Skins 2008; February 12, 2019, 01:39 AM.
          • lovejomar
            Contract Poster
            • Apr 2013

I want to know where is the running water for a bathroom, electricity for lights, and gas for heat it is the middle of winter in what upstate New York? Who is paying the bills to keep the water, electricity and gas on?

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
              Board Regular
              • Jul 2017

I'm sure she feeds Charlotte, changes her diaper and then waits until she falls asleep before leaving. Ciara is there so the baby isn't alone and I doubt Jordan is leaving for long periods of time.

Comment

• Elle23276
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2018

Sorry. SMH that anyone would waste their time commenting on a thread like this. I'll let myself out....

Comment

• Abby_fan
                  Abby_fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And yet, you commented, lol, just kidding

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So true, isn't it? I'm in the dumb hole, too. LOL.
              • Brenda4ev
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Aug 2010

Naturally as a resident of Salem, Jordan employs a nanny for 24/7 care.

Comment

• ShermanTank
                  Board Regular
                  • Apr 2018

What's bugging me about the whole thing is in a burnt up building the chemical exposure is insane! They couldn't move or touch anything without being covered in soot. Jordan would reek like fire so badly you could smell it a mile away!

Comment

• dusty1912
                    dusty1912 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    and then there would be the carbon monoxid poison.... and the fact that the fire would have burned so hot it would burn bones to ashes... and then there would be the fact that the smoke would have been so thick nobody would have been able to see their own hand in broad daylight

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X