Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan's phone call

Does anybody wlse think it was odd that It looked le Jordan had Eli's number saved in her phone?

Or how bout Eli knowing Jordan's number?

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe Abby gave it to Eli.

• lsm
      lsm commented
      Editing a comment
      When talking to Hope, Eli said he was going to 'contact the FBI and see if he could contact Jordon', which left me wondering what the FBI had to do with Jordon.

Originally posted by aholeman View Post
    Does anybody wlse think it was odd that It looked le Jordan had Eli's number saved in her phone?
    Maybe Chad,Abby or even Ben gave it to Eli off screen.

Comment

• lsm
      lsm commented
      Editing a comment
      Eli had called her, she said she was returning his call, which means his phone number would be on her phone from that call.

I mean, who cares? Ciara didn't take a leak between June 6th and July 9th of 2018. Maggie's always looks like she's been to a hairdresser, even at 8 am. Without fail. Elderly Julie was made up and coiffed beautifully after what should have been fatal fall down the stairs. A lot happens off camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Elle23276 View Post

I mean, who cares?
      I do. I feel the writers are being disrespectful of the viewers with this kind of sloppy writing.

I’ve always been teased by friends who know I watch Days. They say I’ll go dumb or stupid, or something to that effect.

Comment

• Minnesotalover
        Minnesotalover commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s not insulting,little details don’t matter

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't matter to me we don't need to know the details, anyways it was obvious that Eli got it from Abby,Chad or Ben.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think it's oversight, intentional or otherwise. I think it's a time thing. Tough to cram every little detail into 35 minutes of air.

Details do matter, and missing or ignoring them in the storytelling is insulting to me as a viewer.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Text Days and let them know. It's very possible that Jojo has already called the Salem PD, anxious to quickly get some cop focus on the now, gaslit Ben. Plus, she just finished planting some false evidence. Get the cops there in a hurry, before Ben has a chance to dispose of it. She asked for, and got Eli's number, because she told them it was an urgent state of affairs. She also has to make haste, because Charlotte needs to be fed. Or perhaps Charlotte is in her car, asleep. So much to think about.
        Last edited by Elle23276; February 11th, 2019, 05:34 PM.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        The segment you're part of, patrick4days. The segment who notices these types of details. What did you think I was referring to?

• patrick4days
        patrick4days commented
        Editing a comment
        Elle23276, I thought you were referring to the segment that ignores these details or those who come up with their own explanations for plot points like this.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

Maybe Chad,Abby or even Ben gave it to Eli off screen.
      When Jordan got the call, she looked at it and it said Eli Grant. I thought it was strange because it was made to look like she had his number already in her contact list

Comment

Sheesh . . . it's a soap opera. It's an entertainment show. Just strap in and enjoy the damn ride!

Comment

When watching Days, it should always be recommended that you suspend your disbelief when viewing.

Comment

• patrick4days
            patrick4days commented
            Editing a comment
            The writers are already asking too much suspension of disbelief with the bigger plot points like the dead rising, fetus-napping, kids SORASing, etc. The least they can do is take care of the simple details that don’t need a lot of creativity to make them credible. I’m sensing irresponsibility and laziness on the part of the writers.

I hope I’m wrong but sometimes I feel like the writers are targeting a “non-thinking” demographic. (Help me rephrase this, non-native English speaker here)

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            Non-thinking, huh? Wow. Complimentary. Maybe we (I) don't want to piss our (my) time away on what we (I) consider superfluous crap. It's all subjective. I waste enough time as it is watching soaps.

Eh. Everyone has everyone's # in Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by soapjunkie1987 View Post
            Or how bout Eli knowing Jordan's number?
            soapjunkie1987 And how about Jordan knowing where Ben is staying? And how did she get into his motel room?
            Last edited by abc_cbs_nbc; February 12th, 2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess Jordan is now omnipotent she knows all.

• July Baby
              July Baby commented
              Editing a comment
              @Skins: You mean "omniscient" - lol. "Omnipotent" means all-powerful. Maybe she's both!?!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X