Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full of love and laughter

In the TV news interview Abigail said their home was normally full of love and laughter. Yeah, their lives have been one long joyfest. Absolutely full of laughs the last year or so.

I think Abby was referring the children bringing joy and laughter.. despite Chad and Abby being at odds, they really have the co parenting down to a fine art, with minimum impact on the children. Both children know they are loved, secure and have parents who put their needs ahead of their difficulties ... a very grown up concept

Comment

Well that line sure brought me some laughter!!

Comment

Her life has been in turmoil but likely not when she is with her children. The Hortens are a loving group...even with their problems, their children are still the light of their lives. Suddenly not having your baby with their giggles, sqeals, and honestly tears of needing you would be awful. We do not get to see it on screen but i am sure when it is abby and children and/or jen there would be love, laughter, cuddles, and fun...regardless of what goes on.

Comment

• lovelydtc
          lovelydtc commented
          Editing a comment
          IA with this but I get what the OP is saying. I mean damn Abby and Chad's life have been one horrible crisis after another in the last few years so it could be a WTH moment when you hear her say that.

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
        In the TV news interview Abigail said their home was normally full of love and laughter. Yeah, their lives have been one long joyfest. Absolutely full of laughs the last year or so.
        Yes it was so funny when Abby tried to kill 3 elderly women, that Abby sure is a jokester!

Comment

• kdw877
          kdw877 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beca Drags That's the thing. People don't take mental illness seriously. It's a shame, but very realistic and very true. This is why a lot of people never ask for help.

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          I know kdw877 I mean RC treated Abigail's mental illness as a plot point joke, but it was labeled a real illness just the same. He would have been better off making up a mental illness no one ever heard of.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beca Drags Abby was on her way to becoming a serial killer. She did tried to kill Viv, Marlena and Kate. She already killed Andre. The problem is, she never got hit with consequences. If she had, she would be in Shady Hills as of now. She is lucky that her family helped her away from jail time. That is the only good thing to say for Abby.

Just because we have seen miserable things go on in their life, doesn't mean her children doesn't bring laughter and love. We haven't seen Thomas light up when he sees his sister, like Abigail said, cause it happens off camera, but it doesn't mean it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by kdw877 View Post
          Just because we have seen miserable things go on in their life, doesn't mean her children doesn't bring laughter and love. We haven't seen Thomas light up when he sees his sister, like Abigail said, cause it happens off camera, but it doesn't mean it's not true.
          This is very true it is possible that off screen Abby had fun with her son,mom and brother.

Comment

I wish RC would show the laughter and love more often than the constant turmoil Abby and Chad go through, but I do believe Abby's statement just the same, as I know they love their children and they do bring them joy because they have shown it.

Comment

They were making an appeal for their missing daughter. It was not a good time to air their dirty laundry.

Comment

Originally posted by kdw877 View Post
                That was my take on it. I said it in another post... the happiness probably happens off screen which just annoys me.

With all the boringness that occurred in January... a couple of scenes of Chabby being happy co-parenting their kids would have been nice.

Comment

Abby and her children are drama free. It is those around her, nonHortons, that try to steal Abby’s laughter and love. But her children brings her laughter and joy.

Comment

Children are the light in most peoples lives, so no doubt there is love and laughter. But agree with others, it was a shame much of their last weeks on the show were a way too long revenge plot that kept them separated and that many hated!!
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

She was referring to her children. No need to twist it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mewt View Post
                        She was referring to her children. No need to twist it.
                        Yeah, I think that's what she was pretty much referring to. She even told Jordan how protective Thomas seems to already be of Charlotte. Even though we haven't seen any of that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
                          She was probably referring to Jennifer, her mother being happy with Eric last year before discovering that Nicole still loved him. Doug and Julie still happy and laughing. Thomas may have been happy at some point with his grandma Jennifer. Can't say much of Charlotte, but who knows. Jennifer was happy that Abby had her second child.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X