Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Tuesday, February 12th. Preview

Kate accuses Jordan of being in cahoots with Ben. Brady is upset with news of Chloe & her children moving in with Stefan. Gabi & Stefan clash over business. Jordan dangerously silences Kate, when she gets too close to the truth. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Sooner or later it had to happen Kate was going to mess with the wrong person and she was going to pay the price, This isn't the same Tammy Sue/Jordan Ridgeway whose life she made miserable the last time she was in Salem this is a scary psychopath!
    Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11th, 2019, 07:09 AM.

Comment

What is Jordan & Kate are fighting for? The man is with Sami. He will choose her over them. No reason to fight!

Comment

• CADY
        CADY commented
        Editing a comment
        This feud between Kate & Jordan has nothing to do with Rafe. Kate is onto to Jordan's sick schemes. Jordan needs to keep her quiet. Rafe is not with Sami. Sami is married to EJ, who is alive. Let's not forget that!

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sami and Rafe don't really have much to do with each other anymore TBH.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Guys, my post was supposed to make you laugh, lol!

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      What is Jordan & Kate are fighting for? The man is with Sami. He will choose her over them. No reason to fight!
      Nah put Rafe with Sarah, Safe 2.0.
      Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11th, 2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

this story with chloe and stefan is so plot driven, all of a sudden these bad guys who knew that head kingpin drug lord chloe killed now show up. they should have gone with gabi and stefan going head to head in business, at least this is a current story and just fits and gabi and stefan have chemistry. chloe aleady has a love interest who could protect her, brady, i wold love to see gabi have one.

Comment

So from what I can see everyone in Ben's family is nuts just like him. Clyde is crazy and Jordan is crazy the whole Weston family is just nuts it must run in the family even though Jordan was never crazy before.

I have been enjoying the days of not seeing Sociopath Gabi but here she is back. I could care less about scenes with her and Stefan.

Brady has every right to be upset about Chloe making the biggest mistake of her life and moving in with a rapist. I hope he tells her to be careful and to remember to lock your doors or you could be his next victim.

I don't care about Jordan doing something to Kate the lady never dies so Kate will be fine.

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Clyde is not crazy he is evil, Gabi is a victin she was set up for a crime she didn't commit how hard is that to understand?

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            ITA Harper Derveraux is the perfect villain that Clyde Weston can be compared to.

• 50yearfan
            50yearfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Right on, Skins 2008

Hopefully Jordan can kill Kate. She would be doing me and the citizens of Salem a solid.

Comment

I think Jordan is the one that is crazy and not Ben. In fact, I think she is the one that set the fire in the cabin before that Hope is trying to convict Ben of.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X