• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

Speculation Only Rafe And Kate

I saw a rumor not confirmed that Rope might be ending soon and that Rafe will be getting back together with Kate because he wants to protect her,If this is true oh the irony Jordan and Rafe ended because of Kate and now "Rate" might start up again because of the now psychopathic Jordan Ridgeway!
  • dee2
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Dec 2015

I don't think Hope and Rafe are very popular as a couple, but whether the show would actually break them up, I don't know. It's ok with me,
    as long as they do right by Hope, which may be an impossible task with these writers.
    ​​

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I am not sure of ROPE ending soon because of Kate. I think they still might be together, unless he can't stand the excellent adventures of Ted & Hope.

Comment

• jlrd2000
        Board Regular
        • Jan 2014

I agree OP....that would be an interesting twist of fate. I'm in favor of anything that would end Rope though.

Comment

• magoo1000
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Aug 2009

I would love that. Anything to get Rafe away from sourpuss Hope.

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2008

I have no opinion about Ted and Hope yet.

Comment

• AllBoHope
              Soap Addict
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
              I have no opinion about Ted and Hope yet.
              Definitely a wait & see - depends on how they write him AND if they bring back the REAL Hope! Don't recall reading he's murdered innocent people, etc. but have read he's somewhat "sleazy"! That's find since most posters seem to think everybody needs a "flaw/ edge", but it's what's redeemable & what's not to me! Hopefully, he is but still stays tough enough to challenge Hope. Don't want him to be some weasel, push-over type! Time will tell, but she needs a better-suited partner than Rafe (IF Bo's never returning, of course)!

Comment

• CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2012

I can definitely see Rafe & Kate together in the future. They've always had this special bond. Hope with Ted (Kate's ex) and Rafe with Kate would be some good drama.

Comment

• Coop&Sum
                  Board Regular
                  • May 2010

I think they're moving Hope to Ted and don't know what to do with Rafe and Kate doesn't have anyone either. There is nowhere else put either one of them.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                    Board Regular
                    • Jul 2017

I wouldn't be happy with Kate and Rafe becoming close again because of the fact she means no good towards his sister. She talks against Gabi when she's with Chad and turned her support of Gabi and Chad to him with Abby. I don't think Rafe should be interested in her again and I certainly wouldn't want to see Gabi stuck with her as a SIL. I think Kate should move on and not be with anyone in Gabi's family.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                      BBDaysBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I understand your point, but imo Kate still doesn't have to show a distaste for Gabi in general. Her tone with her is always unfriendly now unlike before when she use to love Gabi and was always warm and friendly towards her. That happened overnite and didn't have to just because she realized Gabi would not be Chad's lady. I just think Rafe shouldn't bring that into his family. Hope has never treated Gabi well or Dario and Eddie. I would like to see him with someone who loves and supports his family just as she does him.

• Coop&Sum
                      Coop&Sum commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BBDaysBabe I think Kate started being unfriendly because Gabi was blackmailing her, without the blackmail, I don't think Kate would be rude to Gabi.

• BBDaysBabe
                      BBDaysBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What I noticed was a change in her tone towards Gabi when Ron took over as head writer. Gabi had not blackmailed her yet. Overnite she went from being very supportive of Gabi and Chad getting together to throwing in Gabi's face that Chad loves Abby. She knew that before, but always told Chad Gabi was better for him and told Gabi not to give up because Abby will never make him happy. I don't want someone who is against to be her SIL. Gabi needs people around her who support her not someone who is now being supportive towards the woman who framed her for a murder.
                  • mahdi
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                    I can definitely see Rafe & Kate together in the future. They've always had this special bond. Hope with Ted (Kate's ex) and Rafe with Kate would be some good drama.
                    LOL! Ted and Rafe switching partners would certainly be soapy!

mahdi
                    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• gymguy68
                      Contract Poster
                      • Jul 2018

Hi Skins and thank you for the post. I'm in complete agreement with dee2. Rafe and Hope just never sparked with a majority of the fans. Hopefully RC took noticed and is giving both of them them another pairing. While Kate & Rafe might be a long shot, it just might work. Hope and Ted definitely get my vote.

Comment

• MrsDashDunning
                        Soap Addict
                        • Jan 2015

Before I began to loathe Rafe I actually liked him with both Kate and Jordan. I wouldn't mind his being back with Kate at all.
                        Get him away from that Debbie Downer Hope and maybe I'll like him again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X