Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor still awesome siting in a chair.

Even though he is sitting in his chair he still is a great addition to days.

Victor as been great since he joined the show in 1985 as the head of the drug cartel that corrupt police chief Richard Cates ran.
    Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11th, 2019, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I agree. JA is a good enough actor to pull that off.

Comment

He’s still a bad guy and he’s good just from barking orders on a sofa! Victor the Chair Villain. Too cool.

Comment

Victor is king of the zingers....sitting or standing

Comment

• magoo1000
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think he is even better sitting.

I LOVE him! JA should never retire. I know Jennifer would like him to retire, but you can tell he loves acting. As long as he can deliver his snarky lines, "Go Victor!"

Comment

Jennifer wants him to act, from what I read few years ago, just for him to be active in his age. I don't know about now. I like him to continue to act, as long as he likes.

Comment

Who doesn't love Victor? He is the king of the one-liner, and he delivers every one of those zingers with such obvious disgust for the latest person to annoy him. He has a permanently p'd off look on his face which just adds to the hilarity. Can't say I blame him. His home is basically a bed-and-breakfast for the never ending stream of users, scammers and hangers on that his descendants keep bringing home! Poor Victor! He never knows who is going to be sitting opposite him in the living room, munching on HIS muffins and scones. Lol! No wonder he's always in a bad mood!

Comment

Victor has always of funny, even when he first appeared in 1985, at a charity benefit, he walked by Pete Jennings and said hey Pete how is it going like he had known him his all whole life, it was the way Victor said it that made it funny.

Comment

I love Victor sitting his chair like a king telling it how it is!

Comment

i just love victor! the guy has such a dry sense of humor, everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious!

Comment

Every day Victor shows up is a good day! He always brings his A-game, and we are so, so lucky to have him .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X