Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Mansi rocks with style. MM wore Little House on the Prairie clothes and it was never ABBY.

Comment

MM as Abby was definitely a 70s vibe. Hard to pull off but she had the look.
      KM as Abby is fine too but I’m not getting her fashion sense yet. Need more time...

Comment

Originally posted by alan650 View Post
        Am I the only one who feels that Kate Mansi's clothes are usually ugly??! There have been some doozies since she came back! Maybe I am not stylish!
        No you are not the only one. I think her wardrobe is not flattering at all. I also don’t like KM hairstyle.

Comment

KM style is a little too casual for me. Like the out fit she was wearing today Monday 2-11-19. I couldn’t decided if it was pajamas or an outfit and it looked almost like all of the ones she wore the last few days.

Comment

I guess her cutting ties with Gabi, probably why her clothes might be flat. She should have helped Gabi when she got the chance too.

Comment

• Mewt
              Mewt commented
              Editing a comment
              Really. Tiff. Twice in this thread you’ve brought up Gabi. Trying to stir the pot a little?

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah, lol! ....

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X