Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marci Miller(ex-Abigail)'s new film

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/0...our-lives.html

Exciting New Film For Days of Our Lives Alum Marci Miller!

Days of Our Lives alum Marci Miller (ex-Abigail Deveraux) has a couple of exciting projects on the horizon. One of those projects is a new film called "F.E.A.R." written by Jason Tobias and directed by Tobias and Geoff Reisner.

Miller plays the role of Josephine 'Joe' Allister in the thriller/horror film which focuses on a terrifying pathogen who is released in a sleepy mountain town and one family that will fight to save their children against a band of marauders, hellbent on revenge.

Other cast members include; Tobias, Danny Ruiz, Cece Kelly, Susan Moore Harmon, Justin Day and more. Please stay tuned for updates.

I remember Jason Tobias! He played DiMera security guard #3 on Days in 2015

Comment

Congrats to Marci! Good luck to her!

Comment

Congrats!!!! Marci I know she is going to be great in it she is such a great actress. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Congratulations to Marci! A beautiful & talented actress with much success in her future. I really miss her as Abby!

Comment

Congrats to Marci! Good news!

Comment

Is this going to be in theaters?

Comment

• abc_cbs_nbc
                abc_cbs_nbc commented
                Editing a comment
                tiff5555, I haven't been on here much lately and I forget if the poster's name has to be put in a comment so they'd know there's a comment under their post, so I'm editing this to put your name in.

I also wondered about what you asked, I decided to look it up on IMDb and it will be in theaters. Marci is the first one in the list of the cast! Here's the link to that info:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8657270/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2

Also, Jason Tobias, who is the co-director and writer of F.E.A.R. has an extensive background of work in theatrical movies. Here's the link to info about him:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4021837/
                Last edited by abc_cbs_nbc; February 12th, 2019, 12:52 PM.

happy to see marci in a movie, she is a talented actress.

Comment

Congratulations to Marci Miller. She's a talented actress!

Comment

Congratulations; happy for her doing her thing. Yes she is very talented.

Comment

I like Marci Miller so much. She reminds me of Robin Wright who left Santa Barbara to do the Princess Bride and never looked back. Marci deserves a showcase role like that which will make her a star and I hope she will find it soon.

Comment

Is it too much to hope that somehow Marci and Billy will end up in a movie together?? I miss their chemistry so much. It was so fresh and natural and realistic. I'd even accept a sappy Lifetime or Hallmark movie!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X