Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ and Hailey Discussion - Merged threads

I thought I wanted JJ and Lani together but I'm actually rooting for JJ and Hailey. I like them together and I want to see them make it as a couple.

Well the good thing to say of this story is that Days picked a young fresh girl for JJ. JJ and Lani...at one point I was liking them. Probably that I thought he would be the father of her kid. JJ I felt was young for Lani. Lani was mature...so was Gabi. I did liked him with Bev thou.

Comment

• Elle23276
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that's part of my problem with this pairing. Why should he get someone new and fresh? He was bangin' Eve. That contaminated him for life, IMHO. LOL.

JJ and Haley are boring. They have no chemistry. I need Theresa or Roxanne back for JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Well the good thing to say of this story is that Days picked a young fresh girl for JJ. JJ and Lani...at one point I was liking them. Probably that I thought he would be the father of her kid. JJ I felt was young for Lani. Lani was mature...so was Gabi. I did liked him with Bev thou.
      JJ treated Bev like dirt. He was never into her anyway. I wonder where Rory has been.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't say he treated her like dirt they barely interacted after Paige came along. He wasn't into her though which is a shame but I would be open to a more mature Bev and JJ do the chasing for a change. Rory was working for Deimos at one point with drugs then I think he ended up going to jail we never heard from him again. I do wish he was brought back for Claire though.

I love them together also they have so much chemistry and I just love them. They are perfect for each other and I also want them together as a couple.

Comment

I liked jj with theresa -haley is a little meh so far but at least they seem to be the same age

Comment

After Lani, Haley is major upgrade to me.

However I don't hate JJ/Haley. I would prefer Roxanne or Bev return for him or case Kelley Missal as Joy Wesley if possible as my first options. I like JJ/Haley for what they are a story of his own that doesn't involve him being second fiddle to his sister.

I wish they had better chemistry and a decent storyline but that's asking too much from this show.

I do appreciate that they seem to be genuinely sweet to one another which is rare on soaps for young couples these days.

Comment

They suck. Period. End of story.

Comment

They are boring as hell and have no chemistry. JJ is such depressing character already, i don't think putting him with suicidal girl will bing any fire to the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop&Sum View Post
                They are boring as hell and have no chemistry. JJ is such depressing character already, i don't think putting him with suicidal girl will bing any fire to the screen.
                Agreed. And he just work better in family scenes.

Comment

I like them! Love their duet and i hope they have more in the future

Comment

There is absolutely no chemistry there between them. I like both of them just not together. I did find that Hailey had a spark with Trip and JJ has more chemistry with Eve. But those two togethe rare just so dull. It looks like this is going to be a long term story line so I guess I'm going to have to use my ff button.

Comment

Yep. Less than zero. In the negative. Plus I cannot stand JJ. He's a waste of screen time, IMHO.

Comment

Chemistry is subjective; JJ and Haley do have chemistry IMO but I prefer Haley with Tripp.

Comment

• Elle23276
                          Elle23276 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Absolutely. I saw the spark between them in that two minute scene at the hospital a couple of weeks ago. Much more potential than JJ/Haley, or Tripp/Claire. The storyline is young though. Tripp & Haley could very well happen.

• Chabby lover
                          Chabby lover commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I really Hope they never put Tripp and Haley together. I don't want Tripp with Haley. I like Haley with JJ or on her own I don't want the cousin's fighting over a girl. Tripp is a good guy but he should be with someone good also not Haley even though she is good also.

Sorry to agree. And part of my problem is her introduction and even her big secret. Timely but just not very interesting...finding very unbelievable considering she is attached to Trask. Also found Dario much more believable.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X