• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LizWebberFan
    Executive Poster
    • Jun 2016

They should make Chrishell a Regular

They should really offer Chrishell Hartley a contract role as Jordan. She’s really a charismatic and talented actress. I like seeing Jordan again and would like to see her and Ben rebuild their relationship. Plus with all these other actors supposedly leaving they could use someone like her long term.
  • Skins 2008
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2008

No I think Jordan might best suited to be a character who comes in maybe every year ro cause some kind f trouble for Ben or for everyone in Salem for a few months then leave again.

Comment

• tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

I am going to pass...

Comment

• CincyLady
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2005

At the rate she's going this time - I'm thinking once is enough!

Comment

• Xvdjavx
          Under-Five
          • Feb 2019

I agree, I'm very fond of the character. I really loved her on screen and especially now that she's back. She's a different person now, I wish people would give her a chance.

Comment

• UncleHourglass
            Recurring Poster
            • Jun 2017

i couldn't disagree more.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2018

Nah. I'm not a big fan of CH. I wouldn't want her as a regular.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                Executive Poster
                • Oct 2009

If they didn't make her go psycho yeah I was hoping she'd be a regular.

I don't mind psycho characters but they don't need to be a part of the regular cast like everyone else either. At some point it becomes cartoonish(if Jordan isn't already there).

Comment

• Kacey942
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Apr 2013

I liked Jordan when she was on before. I was looking forward to her return but I really don’t like what they have done to the character. I think CH is a good actress.

Comment

• islezeus
                    islezeus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree. It would've been better if she returned with a backbone and defended her brother against the town of Salem, given what they went through and had to overcome. This story of her going psychotic and wanting to protect Ciara and Charlotte form Ben makes no sense, to be honest.
                • Skins 2008
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by CanaryFan98 View Post
                  If they didn't make her go psycho yeah I was hoping she'd be a regular.

I don't mind psycho characters but they don't need to be a part of the regular cast like everyone else either.
                  I don't think Jordan is the type of the character that should be a regular on the show but she could be someone that comes back when they need a scary psycho to shake things up.

Comment

• eee999
                    Board Regular
                    • Jan 2012

Jordan is boring playing good or bad playing a girl in scrub to nice clothes ,to sexy clothes either way she jord-bord if chrishell wasn't married to tv hot actor from this is us justin Hartley who use to be married to Lindsay (Arianna) would they be calling her back

Comment

• lagirl
                      Soap Addict
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by LizWebberFan View Post
                      They should really offer Chrishell Hartley a contract role as Jordan. She’s really a charismatic and talented actress. I like seeing Jordan again and would like to see her and Ben rebuild their relationship. Plus with all these other actors supposedly leaving they could use someone like her long term.
                      I think that is what they should have done with Ben.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
                        soapjunkie1987 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What do you mean? RSW IS on contract as Ben.
                    • Break-at-One
                      Senior Board Member
                      • May 2014

I don't know if they can make Jordan a viable character. She was so boring before, and now they just make her like what, a new Kristen (crazy vengeful) or something? If she is that talented, I wish they saved her for the role of Sarah, because that makes sense from my limited perspective. Forgive me if I forget the actor who plays Ben, I didn't like him before, but he is good at the character, and I still don't think I am going to be able to like the character of Ben. In the beginning, he was played by a guy who wasn't apparently a stud, but that guy could have gone jealously crazy for Abby too. The character of Jordan was blah, and now they make her different and show off the actress's talent, but I don't want Jordan around, or a Weston family root in Salem. I just feel like there is nothing they can do with Jordan that will make her necessary or interesting. She is just passing through. If she's that talented, that's a shame. If she is also not sane, what is interesting about that? She will need therapy, or be institutionalized, or go on a killing spree, or entangle good men who justify their relationship with her? I don't know what purpose that would serve to her alleged talents either. Can she get over whatever this is, tone back down, but not all the way, and be actually interesting? Well, does she even know Rafe married Hope? I wonder if that would be interesting for her to discover.

Comment

• lagirl
                        lagirl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Her purpose is to prop Ben. RC must have known Ben needed some propping in order to be paired with a Horton.
                        I just fine it so strange that since Ben is so great why he was not able to be paired with the other Horton, Abigail.

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lagirl Ben was paired with Abby in 2015. She cheated on him with Chad. I don't see Jordan's return as propping Ben, just giving him and Ciara a storyline. Angst isn't always propping.
                    • tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

Break-at-One I don't know if Jordan would go crazy if Rafe was with Hope. Maybe she should have kidnapped Chad, since that was her boo too.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
                        Contract Poster
                        • Mar 2009

Absolutely not. I’m already sick of her. I have no memory of her being on the first time. I must have ffed all of her scenes then.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X