Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is 21. Old enough to make her own decisions. If Hope was a concerned mother, she wouldn't be trying to break Ben which would put Ciara in danger. Then again, Hope doesn't care about Ciara as long as she gets to nab Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Break-at-One View Post
      I missed Friday, and maybe Thursday, but I found JJ kind of interesting today when he was explaining who Ben was to Haley. Here, we have Hope singularly hysterical over her adult daughter's choice of boyfriend, but nobody else cares, except when it affects (or seems to) Abigail. What Ben apparently stole her newborn daughter, oh my, then JJ suddenly remembers Paige. I think Abby had a conversation with Ciara a long while ago when Ciara told her she was interested in Ben, but I would think Jennifer and Julie and JJ and Will, Eric, Brady, Roman... Ciara has a big family still present on the show, and none of them cared that Ben was dating her before she disappeared.

Yes, on the one hand, she is an adult, but I watch enough Dateline (not a ton, but enough) to know that adults have bad relationships that turn into murder, and people in their circle saw these red flags. Ben doesn't have a mere red flag, he murdered 3 people in that group or in a relationship with someone in that group besides terrorizing Abby and Chad.

I am not interested in redeeming Ben, I don't know how they would rewrite it so he's as intense and violent as he is, but he wouldn't harm Ciara. I can't figure out how they would erase his motive of jealousy and wanting to frame Chad for the murders, or setting the bed on fire and kidnapping Thomas. How was he framed for a set of murders that was supposed to frame someone else so Abby would come back to him, tell me. Anyway, Ciara doesn't seem to have anyone concerned about her at all in her family, except for Hope. Ben is going to rescue her from Jordan, and everyone will have to take a seat?
      I'm not sure not many people in the family know Ciara is missing yet..

Comment

As a mother I would be going bonkers if my son/daughter were dating a serial killer even if they were deemed "cured."
        Even if they are of age and can make up their own decisions. I would still be climbing the walls over it but what can I do after talking to them to no avail.
        Just hope they come to their senses all the while praying and hoping this person doesn't go off their meds and hurt my child.
        It's hard, I see Hopes point but...................................

Comment

She is 21 in physical years... the jury is out on emotional age!

Comment

I dont know a mother in the world who would be okay with their daughter dating a serial killer......just saying.......

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              No one cares if Hope hates Ben and talks to Ciara about not being with him til she blue in the face. It's her unethical and corrupt behavior as a police commissioner people have an issue with.

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not about Hope not being okay she shouldn't be but she shouldn't be saying who her 21 year old daughter can or can not date!
              Last edited by Skins 2008; February 13th, 2019, 11:01 AM.

She's suppose to be over the age of 21, but emotionally, she's still a teenager, making crappy choices about boys. Deluding herself that she can fix the bad boy if she loves him enough and is willing to overlook a few flaws like him being a Serial Killer.
            Ben picked the right girl, because a grown woman would be running from him and his Serial Killer past.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              This version of Ciara is extremely immature. The version when Bo returned was more mature than this.

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
            Hope needs to back off as far as who Ciara dates. But when she is missing, even if she was 30 years old her mother would worry!
            Also, some 18 - 21 yr olds are more mature than others - Ciara has proven she may be rebellious & independent but not very mature IMO! WHO on earth would romance a SK even if good looking? Ted Bundy was better looking than Ben in my eyes but don't think I'd want to "hang" with him LOL! Hope is acting more like a REAL mother regardless of obsession comcerning a serial killer with their daughter than Ciara is a normal person. This sl is off the charts (glorifying a SK) - much too unbelievable to watch for MY kind of entertainment!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X