Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan, am l alone here??

Nobody seems to have a problem with Jordan returning full-out crazy. l did not see anything in her early behavior to suggest she was even having problems. She appeared to have come to terms with her stepfather's abuse. l hoped she would be a good person again, as she was in the beginning, that she would help and support Ben, and that she and Rafe would reunite. Silly me. Did l miss some important clues??

I actually like Jordan as a crazy psycho I never bought the nice and sweet act when someone on soaps that nice they are usually hiding something about their true selves also keep watching something will be revealed which caused the real Jordan to come out..
    Last edited by Skins 2008; February 9th, 2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      l will keep watching and hoping, cuz l don't like this

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
    Nobody seems to have a problem with Jordan returning full-out crazy. l did not see anything in her early behavior to suggest she was even having problems. She appeared to have come to terms with her stepfather's abuse. l hoped she would be a good person again, as she was in the beginning, that she would help and support Ben, and that she and Rafe would reunite. Silly me. Did l miss some important clues??
    It’s Becuase people can act like they are fine and really not be especially when they went through what she went through I alwaus felt like she was a ticking to r bomb

Comment

• abc_cbs_nbc
      abc_cbs_nbc commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I also think Minnesotalover. And I can't recall the specifics when Kate discovered that Jordan was an alias and she had fake drivers licenses in a drawer in her room so I don't remember why Jordan/Tammy Sue had those licenses except maybe she had been on the run from Clyde then.

I was saying that in the beginning, but now that I think about it. Maybe the whole time Jordan did have those issues but sought treatment and therapy and was able to manage her life and live normally without breaks and that's what we saw. Maybe she went off her meds or something else happened to trigger her. Otherwise I do find it kinda random, but not too unbelievable, just because she did suffer like Ben. Plus she has killing her mom under her belt too. Lots of trauma in her life as well.

So maybe what we saw all along was stable Jordan, cause she was taking meds and doing what she had to do to be steady. Maybe that's not the case anymore.

Comment

• Snap Happy
      Snap Happy commented
      Editing a comment
      If I remember correctly, I think she was driving a truck to get help and there was an accident. Could be wrong though.

• abc_cbs_nbc
      abc_cbs_nbc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Snap Happy!

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wasn't her mother pregnant at the time of her death?

Psycho Jordan is definitely much more entertaining. Ben too, when he started out he was a snooze until he became a loon. For some characters being a good guy/girl works and still makes them interesting but for others it doesn’t.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      If they make JOrdan the monster Ben will be back a snooze.

• Elle23276
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben was a snooze back before we thought he was capable of murder. He seemed like a nice, boring, Abby bed partner. Then, unfortunately, they made him the NK, and indoctrinated him for all manner of heavy propping. Exoneration of the first two murders will not (easily) free him of the attempted murder of Will, nor the events at the cabin. But a small rewrite could, as Crunch remarked, not redeem him, but just redeem him enough. Turn him kind of a grey colour. I’d like that.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jordan is one of these characters that you can enjoy as a scary psycho villain who comes back for a few months then leaves after causing chaos when ever needed she is needed..

Originally posted by Minnesotalover View Post

It’s Becuase people can act like they are fine and really not be especially when they went through what she went through I alwaus felt like she was a ticking to r bomb
    That is how I felt about Jordan too, Actually if CH hadn't left the show Jordan would have been one of my top suspects to be the neck tie killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

That is how I felt about Jordan too, Actually if CH hadn't left the show Jordan would have been one of my top suspects to be the neck tie killer.
      Hope she does turn out to be the necktie killer - that's about the ONLY way to redeem Ben IMO! Trashing Hope into the villain & him the victim, his being wrongly accursed of setting a fire or two & rescuring Ciara doesn't do it either. A different serial killer is the ONLY way for me! Then I, too, may join the Ciara/Ben train!

Comment

• ABeth
        ABeth commented
        Editing a comment
        AllBoHope I also hope they make it that Ben did not kill Serena, Paige, and Wendy, and that he was not the one who tried to kill Marlena. He did enough other horrible crimes to still keep that irredeemable edge (for now anyway) that many fans don’t want him to lose. His character needs redeeming even without his serial killer past. His attacks on Will and Chad, in which tried to kill them both, were shown to the viewer. And he held Abby prisoner and tried to kill her and Chad (again) with the viewer watching it happen, but he didn’t actually kill any of them. Marlena’s attacker was wearing a mask. Ben was shown flashing back to killing Paige and dreaming of killing Serena, but the killer was wearing a mask. Ben actually wasn’t shown actually shooting Wendy, but it was made pretty clear that he did. Still, maybe he was just trying to make Abby think he was going to, and then Jordan actually did shoot her (and made Ben think he did same as Serena, Paige, and Marlena). It is not inconceivable that Jordan was messing with his head and that could be what caused him to snap and then try to kill Will, Chad, Abby, and kidnap Thomas, and then gaslight Abby.

It will take good writers to write Ben out of this mess prior writers wrote him into. It would be much easier to just leave Ben a serial killer, and by going by posts here many just love serial killer Ben and find him totally dreamy anyway. As for me, I will quit watching if Cin becomes the it couple and Ben’s serial killer past is left intact. I just can’t with that.

I also wonder if this Jordan story was intended for Clyde but they couldn’t get James Reed back as Clyde so they wrote it with Jordan instead. It would make more sense if it was Clyde.
        Last edited by ABeth; February 11th, 2019, 09:54 PM.

It bothers me I could buy it if we had a build up to it but I see this as a soon to be retcon of Ben being the necktie Killer and I hate it.

I actually liked that Jordan was sane she offset her crazy family and soaps needs sane characters to balance the nuts of the show. Plus I was hoping she would be paired with Rafe so Hope could be free.

Comment

• Clementine15
        Clementine15 commented
        Editing a comment
        l agree with your post. Some warning that things were not right with Jordan would have been good. After all, she paid no attention (as far as we know) to what Ben was going through during the killings and his hospital stay. Why wasn't she around then trying to protect the good residents of Salem?

• Minnesotalover
        Minnesotalover commented
        Editing a comment
        She suffered at the hands of Clyde jsut like Ben did and she was raped by Clyde and killed her mother no one is gonna be completely sane after all that, she was always a ticking time bomb she as a lot of people suspected back then was just hiding her mental health issues, this is very common. So no it’s not out of no where

Originally posted by Blondie18 View Post
      Psycho Jordan is definitely much more entertaining. Ben too, when he started out he was a snooze until he became a loon. For some characters being a good guy/girl works and still makes them interesting but for others it doesn’t.
      Yep Jordan is much more fun to watch as a psycho and seems more natural too had a hard time buying her as a nice and sweet girl when she was in Salem last time..
      Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree. She’s buyable as a wingnut.

No, you did not miss clues, it's just that not all people suffering that level of abuse like Ben & Jordan crack at the same time. It is perfectly rational to say that Jordan may have seemed like she had come to terms with her past, but really had not and that it was bottled up inside her, waiting for a crisis to occur. In fact, it would be totally illogical to think Ben would be the ONLY one with problems in that family. Jordan may be in even worse shape internally as a rape was involved.

I see this Jordan twist simply as a case where she is projecting Clyde hate on Ben. She even implied that to Ciara (i.e. "Ben has become Clyde"). Pretty simple.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, she did say that Ben had become Clyde.

Originally posted by AllBoHope View Post

Hope she does turn out to be the necktie killer - that's about the ONLY way to redeem Ben IMO! Trashing Hope into the villain & him the victim, his being wrongly accursed of setting a fire or two & rescuring Ciara doesn't do it either. A different serial killer is the ONLY way for me! Then I, too, may join the Ciara/Ben train!
      It would help with the murders of Paige and Serena for sure, but not Wendy. Ben killed her right in front of Abby. Unless they have it to where Abby imagined it. Like maybe during the cabin/kidnap etc, is when her mental illness was triggered, which could have caused delusions and really drove that PTSD. I don't think the writers would change the history of that scene, but then again, they have done that before.

How about Will though? Doesn't he remember Ben strangling him and Marlena? IDK, it would be tricky to make Jordan or Clyde the killer, but maybe it could work.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        He’ll just have to do his three month life sentence for Wendy. And Will is alive. How many in Salem have attempted/intended to murder? Tripp, Gabi, and Justin are just a paltry few that come to mind. And they’re free as jaybirds.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        ABeth How ,long after the gunshot did Ben come back into the cabin? I really don't remember how long it was.

• ABeth
        ABeth commented
        Editing a comment
        Skins 2008 Ben just came back in the next scene after he shot Wendy. I don’t think it was clear how much time had passed. He pretty much tells Abby that he killed her though. Abby: Ben, how could you do that? Ben: I told you, I’d do anything to protect our son (in reference to an earlier conversation where Abby begged for Wendy’s life and he explains that she knows too much).
        Last edited by ABeth; February 10th, 2019, 09:14 PM.

Originally posted by AllBoHope View Post

I'm right there with you. I don't care if it's implausible either. A disposable Jordan is as good as anything else, just wipe him clean!
      As one wise poster here mentioned, Ben has become Hope's white whale and her craziness is going to get worse over time. Been watching her since she was born and I've almost forgotten her good qualities.
      Without Bo she is flying in circles with one wing.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        With a fairly dark tailfeather lately, that hasn’t changed her course much.

Jordan came to Salem under a cloud of mystery. No one knows why Jordan was really running and hiding under so many assumed names. I know Jordan never wanted Ben in the same town as she was. Jordan grew up the same as Ben. I am not surprise she is sick in the head. Maybe she is the newest DID candidate. All those ids could have been her various alters.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jordan could also ave been killing in those other places using different names.

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Tammy Sue could have been. Skins 2008

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
      Making JOrdan the monster in place of Ben. Could it be that RC will bring monster Jordan back and clean her up and pair her with a perfect HOrton too.

Comment

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        He is going to pair Jordon with a Hernandez.

Too many nuts and kidnappers already on this show. Salem doesn't need another one. I waited months for her return hoping she would be support for Ben and break up Rafe and Hope. This is so disappointing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X